PDA

View Full Version : The Sore Loser List

Majpain
09-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Yes I just played a unrated game with a kid that was the Falcons. Onside kick goes out of bounds. I drive down and score, he goes 3 and out and quits. Stay away from them.

My Sore Loser List
defensive end18
Blazin Rican
HOPP420247
sal4425

Stitches
09-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Hahaha. I hate quitters like that. Do you still have to finish the game against the computer like in past years?

Majpain
09-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Hahaha. I hate quitters like that. Do you still have to finish the game against the computer like in past years?

No.

I did just win my first game. It was unrated Colts vs the Phins (me). He let 2 big plays, Ronnies 67 yard TD, Chambers 75 yard Td. He then threw a interception which I ran back. 21-3 I blow the lead he hooks up with Harrison twice and sets up Rhodes for a td.24-21 I pound the rock he couldnt stop Ronnie. I set Ronnie up for a nice TD, then close the game with a 34 yard field goal!

Truly a great game. He didnt quit. It was fun. Any FH wanna play a unrated game? I dont have the mic hooked up but I wanna play someone from FH.

Majpain
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Son of third game and its really good.

I'm Miami hes the G-Men score is 23-24 G-Men, I'm getting ready to score when he loses his connection *sigh*.

Majpain
09-01-2006, 09:50 PM
So many to be added.

Just played another unrated game. It was a great game. Im Miami he is Bengals. The score is 31-28 4th Qt with under 3 mins left. He is going for it on 4th-13 doesnt get it, surprised? Well he quit... Ive only played 1 full game of madden online. Everyone else quits because Ronnie Brown stomps them. Seriously the bengal defense gave up 225 yards to Ronnie and 4 td's.

Dors156
09-01-2006, 11:10 PM
So many to be added.

Just played another unrated game. It was a great game. Im Miami he is Bengals. The score is 31-28 4th Qt with under 3 mins left. He is going for it on 4th-13 doesnt get it, surprised? Well he quit... Ive only played 1 full game of madden online. Everyone else quits because Ronnie Brown stomps them. Seriously the bengal defense gave up 225 yards to Ronnie and 4 td's.

wow seems like ronnie is good:chuckle:

for some reason when you play a user player its so hard to stop the run.when i play my friends they cant stop my run and i cant stop theirs

Majpain
09-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Eh the only guy that didnt quit was the Colts and he couldnt get the running game goin. So he threw it to Marvin deep every drive. Marvin had 248 yards and 3 td's. But man Ronnie is sick, I had so many sweet *** runs today.

Troysif
09-02-2006, 11:07 AM
almost everyone i have played has quit, i was winning by alot like 50 to 14 at halftime, and the guy asks for a friendly quit, and i decline it, so he just walks away from his xbox, he doesnt quit, hes just not there, so im playing the computer but having to wait when im on offense , there was way to much waiting involved so i just quit that pissed me off, i think im gonna go play a game right now

Majpain
09-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Do you wanna play a friendly?

Majpain
09-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Damn guys I just played a bengal player, this is what happen. He was kicking my *** the whole first half 0-17. Next half of play I score 35 Unanswered points! The good thing about this is he never quit. Ronnie Brown under 100 yards but 4 td's!

banzaitrey
09-02-2006, 04:00 PM
How come you don't play ranked games?

TheMageGandalf
09-02-2006, 04:16 PM
almost everyone i have played has quit, i was winning by alot like 50 to 14 at halftime, and the guy asks for a friendly quit, and i decline it, so he just walks away from his xbox, he doesnt quit, hes just not there, so im playing the computer but having to wait when im on offense , there was way to much waiting involved so i just quit that pissed me off, i think im gonna go play a game right now

Although I dont believe in quiting no matter what, BUT if the guy actually got up the courage to ask you to give him mercy and you said no, bro whats up with that man?

Give the guy mercy if your killing him by that much. Its a game and games are supposed to be fun. If the guy isnt having fun anymore and ASKED you to please give him mercy and you said no its like your saying I want to keep ruining your night by winning 100-14. Thats not cool on your part.

All in all, if someone has the balls to ask for 'mercy' dont hate and not give them mercy. Look at it like you broke their spirit so bad that they conceded and you win.

Majpain
09-02-2006, 04:30 PM
How come you don't play ranked games?

Well I wanna get a feel for online play before I make that step, plus before I even started online I didnt know the controls very well because I jumped right into SS mode.

Majpain
09-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Just played the biggest loser ever. It didnt even last 2 mins before he quit. I'm Miami he is Atlanta. I already know his strat roll out with vick. Well I get the ball 1st play 76 yard run by Ronnie Brown. This cheese ball runs twice with vick 11 yard run, and a 24 but the great thing about this is I hit stick him Vick fumbles I recover the loser quits.

Stay away from
sal4425

Majpain
09-02-2006, 07:54 PM
I lost my first rated game. 24-7 he was Pitt I was Miami. I had 5 TO it was awful.