PDA

View Full Version : Ohh Trollllsiiieeesss..come out come out...

vt_dolfan
09-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Seems we have had a rash of Trolls..trolling around our home recently. I ask....neigh...I EMPLORE.....come out from behind the curtain...!! Why hide? Just because our team...who won all of 4 games two years ago...looks like they might be pretty good this year...and some of the major sports publications think we might have a better team than you....its no reason to hide. We welcome the debate...we relish the envy you must be feeling. We will be the first to tell you that A Super Bowl is not a definite this year for us. But ...ALAS...our future is bright....and yours well.....hmmmphhh...eh..its looking a little bleak. So..join us and partake in the festivities and watch as the NEW

BEAST OF THE AFC EAST RISES!!!!!!!!!!To The Top!!!!!!!

:rawk: :rawk:

Tony Montana
09-01-2006, 09:31 PM
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!! :cooldude:

:dolphins:

FIN-IN-RI
09-01-2006, 09:35 PM
:yes:

finfan01
09-01-2006, 11:39 PM
:D holla!

:nesucks::billsbite:jetssuck:

Amars
09-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Amen :lol:

Dolfndav34
09-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Seems we have had a rash of Trolls..trolling around our home recently. I ask....neigh...I EMPLORE.....come out from behind the curtain...!! Why hide? Just because our team...who won all of 4 games two years ago...looks like they might be pretty good this year...and some of the major sports publications think we might have a better team than you....its no reason to hide. We welcome the debate...we relish the envy you must be feeling. We will be the first to tell you that A Super Bowl is not a definite this year for us. But ...ALAS...our future is bright....and yours well.....hmmmphhh...eh..its looking a little bleak. So..join us and partake in the festivities and watch as the NEW

Amen , I agree:dolphins:

Skeet84
09-02-2006, 01:28 AM
No Bandwagon jumpers please. Thats so gunna piss me off when ppl start jumping on

DolfinDave
09-02-2006, 02:29 AM
I wish I could be the guy to throw the bandwagon jumpers off. That would be great. If you don't bleed aqua and orange, you don't get a ride.

cheyannefan
09-02-2006, 03:06 AM
I wish I could be the guy to throw the bandwagon jumpers off. That would be great. If you don't bleed aqua and orange, you don't get a ride.
I'm with you. I hate those people. They try and act like they've been fans for years but you know they haven't been. Aka, most patriot fans or now steeler fans.

igor79
09-02-2006, 06:08 AM
what difference does it make. just because all we think about is the dolphins doesnt make the casual fan any worse. i consider myself a washington capitols fan, but i only really pay attention when they are winning. i may be bandwagoning or whatever, but i am still a fan. i am comptletely devoted to the dolphins, and i am happy to see any one, no matter how small of a fan, root with me

Ronnie 23
09-02-2006, 12:53 PM
yo

guatemalanfan
09-02-2006, 01:02 PM
yo

:lol:

Kinzua
09-02-2006, 01:57 PM

"Neigh"? What are you? A horse? I'd call you a jackass but they "bray".

You are right about the "beast" rising, though -- the Carp are gonna beach themselves in Pittsburgh on Thursday!!!

B-LO, BABY
09-02-2006, 06:48 PM
No Bandwagon jumpers please. Thats so gunna piss me off when ppl start jumping on
I don't know about that. Maybe those bandwaggoners can help fill your half-empty stadium. Something to ponder.

mulpwr
09-02-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm with you. I hate those people. They try and act like they've been fans for years but you know they haven't been. Aka, most patriot fans or now steeler fans.

I hate people who make ******* statements about the Steelers when they have no clue.Two years ago when the Steelers came down to Miami,most of the fans were Steeler fans. They've sold out their stadiums since 1972 and overrun other teams stadiums. Reading this board,i wonder if Ricky has been passing out his stash to Fin fans.

The Confessor
09-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Anybody see the power rankings today? You know, the ones where the Dolphins are at #9 going into the season, which I feel is very realistic.

Uhhh, can somebody please tell me where the Jills landed, I got tired of scrolling after the first 28 teams....:evil: :lol:

The Confessor
09-02-2006, 07:03 PM
I hate people who make ******* statements about the Steelers when they have no clue.Two years ago when the Steelers came down to Miami,most of the fans were Steeler fans. They've sold out their stadiums since 1972 and overrun other teams stadiums. Reading this board,i wonder if Ricky has been passing out his stash to Fin fans.

Yeah take a hike and go back to work so you can finish paying off the refs from last years OBVIOUS situation:wink:

EBMisfit
09-02-2006, 10:58 PM
I hate people who make ******* statements about the Steelers when they have no clue.In other words, Stealers fans like itself/himself/herself.

Two years ago when the Steelers came down to Miami,most of the fans were Steeler fans.Just like Jills fans keep claiming that it's them.

They've sold out their stadiums since 1972 and overrun other teams stadiums.That's because they don't have any indoor plumbing at home.

Kinzua
10-01-2006, 09:33 PM
What a difference a month makes!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Too bad Power Rankings and preseason predictions are just so much bull manure once the teams actually start playing!!! :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

miamichael2
10-04-2006, 01:31 AM

Seems like this guy is hiding more than anyone...

PatriotDynasty
10-04-2006, 01:34 AM

Yep... someone is a complete ****ING IDIOT!