PDA

View Full Version : Five Reasons the Carp Don't Make the Playoffs ...

Kinzua
09-03-2006, 10:56 AM
5. LT LJ Shelton ... It would be nice to say that Shelton is an upgrade, but my Mama taught me not to lie -- even about football! :rolleyes2

4. C Rex Hadnot ... Hadnot was a decent RG. He smells as a C. :tongue:

3. RB Ricky Williams ... The Carp are gonna miss the Great Toker! :evil:

2. RG Bennie Anderson ... You knew I had to have my favorite Carp player on this list ... but you can't argue with my choice, here ... if the Carp had somebody better, FBTPA would be walkin' the streets! :lol:

1. OC Mike Mularkey ... he looks set to do to Miami what he did to Buffalo: turn the offense into a predictable offense that's ineffective in the red zone and that substitutes gadget plays for sound football. :sidelol:

Phinlivin'in703
09-03-2006, 10:58 AM
1 reason the bills won't make it...J.P. LOSMAN

:laughat: (Losman)

like2god
09-03-2006, 11:57 AM
5 Reasons that Kinzua doesn't ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!

5. He/she/it is a pathological liar.

4. Kinzua is dead wrong and is afraid to admit it.

3. It's hard to type a response when you are patting yourself on the back all day long for posting stupid comments like "Cretin", "Carpies" and "Dolphags".

2. Kinzua doesn't reply because he/she/it loves the attention that she gets from the Los Lonely Boys. It sure makes up for the void of not having a real life and knowing that the only human contact she has is blowing homeless guys, crack dealers and other he/she/its at the Jills tailgate parties.

1. Kinzua has a crush on yours truly.

Feel free to add on to the list.

like2god
09-03-2006, 01:00 PM
but my Mama taught me not to lie -- even about football! :rolleyes2

And you sure have made her proud, now haven't you. :shakeno:

ANSWER THE POSTS!!!! You know, so you can make your mommy proud. :sidelol:

TotoreMexico
09-03-2006, 01:00 PM

:roflmao:

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 01:04 PM
5. LT LJ Shelton ... It would be nice to say that Shelton is an upgrade, but my Mama taught me not to lie -- even about football!I see you don't take the same attitude about claiming that someone said that they were from a place they didn't say they were from.

3. RB Ricky Williams ... The Carp are gonna miss the Great Toker! Sure, they're going to miss him. The question, especially with Ronnie Brown ready to take over, is how much?

2. RG Bennie Anderson ... You knew I had to have my favorite Carp player on this list ... but you can't argue with my choice, here ... if the Carp had somebody better, FBTPA would be walkin' the streets!Well, duh, you could say that about just about any player in the NFL that if their team had a better player then they'd be walking the streets.
1. OC Mike Mularkey ... he looks set to do to Miami what he did to Buffalo: turn the offense into a predictable offense that's ineffective in the red zone and that substitutes gadget plays for sound football.We all saw how Saban reined in Linehan when the latter got a little too cute with the play calling last year. I still have yet to see any of the jilted Jills fans answer why he can't do the same with Mularkey.

The Confessor
09-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Sewer, do you have this exact same post saved in word so you can cut and paste "The exact same spew" every couple of weeks. I bet you still stay up late at night and watch MASH too, probably waiting for Klinger to finally get that section 8:wink:

Take a hint, unlike your hairstyle for the last 30 years, change it up a little bit. People might actually read it and not just laugh out loud...

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Sewer, do you have this exact same post saved in word so you can cut and paste "The exact same spew" every couple of weeks. I bet you still stay up late at night and watch MASH too, probably waiting for Klinger to finally get that section 8:wink:

Take a hint, unlike your hairstyle for the last 30 years, change it up a little bit. People might actually read it and not just laugh out loud...Nah, I think they'll still laugh out loud.

icephinfan
09-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Top 1 reason the Bills will not win more than 5 games this year:

THEY SUCK!!!!!

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 05:06 PM
5. He/she/it is a pathological liar.Would it/she/he is an idiot be too close to this reason? Or is that closer to the reason why he/it/she made the post in the first place?

1. Kinzua has a crush on yours truly.You have my sincere condolences.

Kinzua
09-03-2006, 05:54 PM

Keep tellin' yourself that, sweetpea. :sidelol:

I doubt that the Bills make the playoffs this year because they still have some holes and they're very thin at the line positions, but Losman is going to surprise a lot of people ... and Miami, with their fine secondary, could be one of his victims.

Kinzua
09-03-2006, 06:00 PM
I see you don't take the same attitude about claiming that someone said that they were from a place they didn't say they were from.

Sure, they're going to miss him. The question, especially with Ronnie Brown ready to take over, is how much?

Well, duh, you could say that about just about any player in the NFL that if their team had a better player then they'd be walking the streets.

We all saw how Saban reined in Linehan when the latter got a little too cute with the play calling last year. I still have yet to see any of the jilted Jills fans answer why he can't do the same with Mularkey.

Has it ever occurred to you to just reply to an entire post, Misfit? You sure do like to break things down into little chunks. It doesn't improve your arguments, but I guess it makes you think it does.

Obviously, you agree that Hadnot was a decent RG and is a lousy C -- or did your tightly compartmentalized mind miss that one?

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Losman is going to surprise a lot of people....Namely the Jills coaching staff, who hadn't figured out yet what a lousy player he truly is.

Kinzua
09-03-2006, 06:07 PM

Take a hint, unlike your hairstyle for the last 30 years, change it up a little bit. People might actually read it and not just laugh out loud...

Well, Azzy, denying reality isn't going to change it. The problems with the Miami OL keep surfacing on the main board, too. You'll be hearing more of it as the season goes on ... along with criticism of Ronnie ... and Mularkey, too.

Alex44
09-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Id give you 5 reasons the Bills wont make the playoffs but that wouldnt even begin to cover it.

BTW Im pretty sure Pittsburgh did okay with less offensive talent and Mularky as the coordinator

Kinzua
09-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Namely the Jills coaching staff, who hadn't figured out yet what a lousy player he truly is.

So says a Carppie who hasn't seen him play.

We'll see who does better on September 17 -- that is if Daunte survives Blitzburgh!!!

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 06:21 PM
So says a Carppie who hasn't seen him play.:confused:Who says I haven't seen him play? Or is this one of those mysterious, dissappearing posts that you imagined in your head that someone said something and therefore it must be true?

We'll see who does better on September 17 -- that is if Daunte survives Blitzburgh!!!A.K.A., the team Kidszoo will start rooting for as soon as it's apparent that the Jills are going to suck again this year.

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Has it ever occurred to you to just reply to an entire post, Misfit?Has it ever occurred to you that maybe I like to make it easier for people to understand just what I'm responding to? But wait, what's this?

Take a hint, unlike your hairstyle for the last 30 years, change it up a little bit. People might actually read it and not just laugh out loud... Nah, I think they'll still laugh out loud.

Losman is going to surprise a lot of people....Namely the Jills coaching staff, who hadn't figured out yet what a lousy player he truly is.
Why, those appear to be two examples of me "reply[ing] to an entire post".

You sure do like to break things down into little chunks. It doesn't improve your arguments, but I guess it makes you think it does.Neither does whining about me "break[ing]things down into little chunks".

Obviously, you agree that Hadnot was a decent RG and is a lousy C -- or did your tightly compartmentalized mind miss that one?Obviously, you would flunk logic. Just because you may be too dimwitted to think of another reason why I might not respond to that point doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

Itokemhomie34
09-03-2006, 06:45 PM
5 Reasons that Kinzua doesn't ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!

1. Kinzua has a crush on yours truly.

Who doesnt?

like2god
09-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Who doesnt?

Who is the special olympics star in your avy? I miss the Ed Gein. :(

like2god
09-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Has it ever occurred to you to just reply to an entire post, Misfit? You sure do like to break things down into little chunks. It doesn't improve your arguments, but I guess it makes you think it does.

Obviously, you agree that Hadnot was a decent RG and is a lousy C -- or did your tightly compartmentalized mind miss that one?

Has it ever occurred to you that it may make it easier to point out your many many mistakes and lies?

ANSWER THE POSTS to make your mommy happy. :wink:

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Who is the special olympics star in your avy?Self-portrait would be my guess.

like2god
09-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Self-portrait would be my guess.:sidelol:

icephinfan
09-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Self-portrait would be my guess.

:lol:

like2god
09-03-2006, 07:13 PM
UH OH

Did Itokemhomo tuck tail?

:sidelol:

Itokemhomie34
09-03-2006, 09:05 PM
UH OH

Did Itokemhomo tuck tail?

:sidelol:

I had to get ready for work.:sidelol:

Itokemhomie34
09-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Who is the special olympics star in your avy? I miss the Ed Gein. :(

youre a smart kid. figure it out.:D

Itokemhomie34
09-03-2006, 09:07 PM
:lol:

I liked your ice boner sig. what happened?:D

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 11:14 AM
I liked your ice boner sig.Just in case anyone else hasn't figured out which way Itake34menhome swings, I think that's pretty self-explanatory.

mulpwr
09-04-2006, 01:27 PM
5. LT LJ Shelton ... It would be nice to say that Shelton is an upgrade, but my Mama taught me not to lie -- even about football! :rolleyes2

4. C Rex Hadnot ... Hadnot was a decent RG. He smells as a C. :tongue:

3. RB Ricky Williams ... The Carp are gonna miss the Great Toker! :evil:

2. RG Bennie Anderson ... You knew I had to have my favorite Carp player on this list ... but you can't argue with my choice, here ... if the Carp had somebody better, FBTPA would be walkin' the streets! :lol:

1. OC Mike Mularkey ... he looks set to do to Miami what he did to Buffalo: turn the offense into a predictable offense that's ineffective in the red zone and that substitutes gadget plays for sound football. :sidelol:

The same Bennie Anderson who sucked with the Ravens.:D

LJ got abused by the Steelers last year. Joey Porter and company sacked the Browns QB 8 times.

I was never happier when Mularkey left the Steelers.

Bandit
09-04-2006, 01:42 PM
The same Bennie Anderson who sucked with the Ravens.:D

LJ got abused by the Steelers last year. Joey Porter and company sacked the Browns QB 8 times.

I was never happier when Mularkey left the Steelers.
These Fins fans are puffing themselves up like bantam roosters because Roethlisberger's out, and they figure their team can't lose -- except with LJ and Bennie on the same line plus the kid Hadnot suffering as a center, how are they gonna keep the Steelers out of their backfield -- on passing and running plays?

Colorado Dolfan
09-04-2006, 05:10 PM
3 reasons the Bills don't make the playoffs this year...

1. They suck.
2. Subconscious fear of losing yet another SB.
3. Kinzua said she'd give the whole team lovin' if they at least have a winning record.

Phinlivin'in703
09-04-2006, 09:06 PM
3 reasons the Bills don't make the playoffs this year...

1. They suck.
2. Subconscious fear of losing yet another SB.
3. Kinzua said she'd give the whole team lovin' if they at least have a winning record.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

muscle979
09-05-2006, 12:38 AM
These Fins fans are puffing themselves up like bantam roosters because Roethlisberger's out, and they figure their team can't lose -- except with LJ and Bennie on the same line plus the kid Hadnot suffering as a center, how are they gonna keep the Steelers out of their backfield -- on passing and running plays?

Too bad for your Steelers the puffed up finfans won't be suiting up on Thursday. They've already played Dlines that were as good as Pittsburgh's in the preseason, Tampa and Carolina. They'll be prepared.