PDA

View Full Version : Queestion????

Straztheman
09-03-2006, 10:56 AM
How do you become part of the 24/7 crew or the 3am crew??????

Please guys i need some help with this girl.

Straztheman
09-03-2006, 12:40 PM
well guys if any of u saw my counting down thing ur prolly scratching ur head. Well i was talking to this girl and we just got back from the moviesa and on aim she tells me i dont like u liike u im sry i dont want to hurt ur feeling but............ and then she stopped. So guys any way to recover from this. I really liked her and i keep thinking about her wat should I do.

Straztheman
09-03-2006, 12:44 PM
guys i really need some help

Straztheman
09-03-2006, 12:48 PM
i have a thread in at canesheavne in their lounge so check it out there

like2god
09-03-2006, 12:53 PM
well guys if any of u saw my counting down thing ur prolly scratching ur head. Well i was talking to this girl and we just got back from the moviesa and on aim she tells me i dont like u liike u im sry i dont want to hurt ur feeling but............ and then she stopped. So guys any way to recover from this. I really liked her and i keep thinking about her wat should I do.

Continue to talk to her and just be her friend, after a while she might see that you are a nice guy. And as far as the "crew" thing, they have to invite you in.

Straztheman
09-03-2006, 01:01 PM
okay thanks. I continue to talk to her but i mean shes just so hot and i just wish there was someway to be able to go out with her. I want to have a girl friend but i get a new one then will she be mad at me???

like2god
09-03-2006, 02:00 PM
okay thanks. I continue to talk to her but i mean shes just so hot and i just wish there was someway to be able to go out with her. I want to have a girl friend but i get a new one then will she be mad at me???

:lol:

I understand how anxious you are, I remember 14. :wink:

If she isn't interested right now, I don't think she would get mad at you. But don't go out with another girl just to try and make this girl jealous, that wouldn't be right. Things will work out for you bro, just give it time.

Roman529
09-03-2006, 02:15 PM
How do you become part of the 24/7 crew or the 3am crew??????

Please guys i need some help with this girl.

D-Day might hook you up...if you know the Golden Rule. :wink:

King Nate
09-03-2006, 03:26 PM
I can understand how you feel. I used to never get chicks. Now that I'm in the 3AM Crew, I still don't get chicks but at least I have people to talk to when I'm up really late at night by myself. :chuckle:

Straztheman
09-03-2006, 03:55 PM
see i get a decent amount of girls its just this girl was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. Even prettier than Eva Longoia.

Den54
09-03-2006, 03:58 PM
see i get a decent amount of girls its just this girl was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. Even prettier than Eva Longoia.

Have you considered that she may be out of your league?
It happens.

Straztheman
09-03-2006, 04:13 PM
well the thing is when we first met she was like wats ur number and her friends even told me that she thought i was hot but idk now shes just like uhh i changed my mind

cnc66
09-03-2006, 04:16 PM
well the thing is when we first met she was like wats ur number and her friends even told me that she thought i was hot but idk now shes just like uhh i changed my mind

the best way to get over someone...is to get on someone else.....

retired opfinistic
09-04-2006, 01:06 AM
Have you considered that she may be out of your league?
It happens.Not always, I got one out of my league. Be confident and forget this girl for now. There are hotties everywhere and a self-confident man can part thighs like Moses did the Red Sea.

lazareth
09-04-2006, 02:28 AM
well the thing is when we first met she was like wats ur number and her friends even told me that she thought i was hot but idk now shes just like uhh i changed my mind um...maybe she saw your posts???

:chuckle: sorry, couldn't resist

dude, this kind of thing happens all the time...i went steady with this girl in HS once, it lasted from lunch time one day to after breakfast the next...there's always another hot girl around the corner, you just got to turn it