PDA

View Full Version : Football: AFC East '03 preview

Justasportsfan
04-24-2003, 12:55 PM
There probably isn't anything here that you guys haven't heard or read. If you're bored however....

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/columns/0424story2_columns.shtml

April 24, 2003) — For the past five years, the AFC East has been the NFL’s most competitive division:
Winning cumulative record each season.
Teams a combined 40 games above .500.
A league-most 13 playoff appearances.

dolphan39
04-24-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by justafan
There probably isn't anything here that you guys haven't heard or read. If you're bored however....

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/columns/0424story2_columns.shtml

April 24, 2003) — For the past five years, the AFC East has been the NFL’s most competitive division:
Winning cumulative record each season.
Teams a combined 40 games above .500.
A league-most 13 playoff appearances. a little early for this - like 4 months maybe - don't you think ;)

Justasportsfan
04-24-2003, 01:54 PM
I'm dammed if I do and if I don't. I guess I'll just stick to contributing smack and make everyone happy. :D

relive1972
04-24-2003, 03:57 PM
Quote from the article:

POSSIBLE TOP DRAFT PICKS

WR Anquan Boldin (Florida State), Bethel Johnson (Texas A&M), Kevin Curtis (Utah State), offensive tackle Jon Stinchcomb (Georgia), OT George Foster (Georgia), offensive linebacker Marcus McDonald (TCU).

What is an "offensive linebacker"?

Gonk
04-24-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by relive1972
Quote from the article:

POSSIBLE TOP DRAFT PICKS

WR Anquan Boldin (Florida State), Bethel Johnson (Texas A&M), Kevin Curtis (Utah State), offensive tackle Jon Stinchcomb (Georgia), OT George Foster (Georgia), offensive linebacker Marcus McDonald (TCU).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is a moron. Half of our "Key Losses" are guys I've never even heard of.

inFINSible
04-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by relive1972
Quote from the article:

POSSIBLE TOP DRAFT PICKS

A really bad linebacker?

Justasportsfan
04-24-2003, 04:52 PM
Offensive linebacker....one that cusses offensive words. :lol: I think he meant outside linebacker.

gottahavefootba
04-24-2003, 04:54 PM
Offensive linebacker....one that cusses offensive words. :lol: I think he meant outside linebacker.

of course YOU knew what he meant..... it's buffalo french :lol:

Justasportsfan
04-24-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by gottahavefootba

of course YOU knew what he meant..... it's buffalo french :lol:

Like I said, you try to contribute something and you have someone out there who turns it into smack. :rolleyes: The ones that don't know anything other than smack. BTW I'm from Florida so your buffalo french is stupid. Comprende? :D

Iryman
04-24-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

A really bad linebacker?

:rofl: :lol:

PhinPhan1227
04-24-2003, 05:23 PM
It's a pity this couldn't have been a better article. I'm still looking for intelligent commentary from the Democrat Chronicle...:lol:

finfan54
04-24-2003, 05:35 PM
let me tell you about bob mathews. he sucks. never has anything objective to say about the fins. only feeds the trough of bills fans recations to things such as junior seau. called junior seau basically all used up threfore not a very good move by fins. Well, bob just follows the herd of bills fans cus all he is doing is selling what bills fans want to hear. thats all.

WharfRat
04-24-2003, 05:51 PM
Let's move this to General NFL shall we?

Good! Glad everyone agrees!

Justasportsfan
04-24-2003, 05:55 PM
Man, you'd really be bored without me Wharf.

WharfRat
04-24-2003, 05:56 PM
Man, you'd really be bored without me Wharf.

:lol: Nahhh..there are plenty of yahoos around here to worry about besides you.... not just bills fans either :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
04-24-2003, 06:10 PM
And there are Yahoo mods too that think the Bengals draft thread belongs to the main forum more than this thread. :jk:

Leave that Bengal thread threre. I just needed a reason to call you a yahoo too. :lol:

BeatCrazy2
04-24-2003, 06:17 PM
LOL :lol:

Predaphin
04-24-2003, 11:46 PM
"The Dolphins have only two picks in the first four rounds but four compensatory picks in the later rounds should help. They could use a few of those picks to trade up."

everyone knows you cant trade compensatory picks....if thats not what he meant then he needs to re-phrase that sentence.