PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky v Louisville

DonShula84
09-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Louisville offense off to a good start. Looking forward to watching Brohm and Bush

Nappy Roots
09-03-2006, 09:00 PM
bush is a beast. their playing UK, but still.....DAMN!

305TillIDie
09-03-2006, 09:02 PM
bush is a beast. their playing UK, but still.....DAMN!yeah..im watching it now too..the Canes play Louisville 2 weeks from now at Louisville..i hope we slow down michael bush in that game

Nappy Roots
09-03-2006, 09:31 PM
weird game.

Nappy Roots
09-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Bushs season is over.

what a damn shame.

DonShula84
09-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah, sure looks like he broke his leg right there. Horrible to see, but that looked nasty. Sucks for Louisville, he's a big part of what makes them good

Nappy Roots
09-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah, sure looks like he broke his leg right there. Horrible to see, but that looked nasty. Sucks for Louisville, he's a big part of what makes them good

yea, and i hate to say it like i know. But they put a air cast on his leg, which means he shouldnt move it, which means hes done....

what a damn shame, he was going to have a monster year. hopefully he can get healthy for the NFL draft.

305TillIDie
09-03-2006, 10:10 PM
damn...what a loss for louisville...broken leg..

305TillIDie
09-03-2006, 10:12 PM
yea, and i hate to say it like i know. But they put a air cast on his leg, which means he shouldnt move it, which means hes done....

what a damn shame, he was going to have a monster year. hopefully he can get healthy for the NFL draft.yeah..thats one guy i will be rooting for before the draft..hope he comes back, rehab and get ready for the draft

Nappy Roots
09-03-2006, 10:17 PM
i dunno if yall know this. But, Louisvilles DT #91, is 19 years old and a senior. he was a freshman at 16 and played in all 13 games his freshman year.

thats amazing.

305TillIDie
09-03-2006, 10:20 PM
i dunno if yall know this. But, Louisvilles DT #91, is 19 years old and a senior. he was a freshman at 16 and played in all 13 games his freshman year.

thats amazing.wow..i never heard of anything like that...thats kool as hell :yes:

djfresh47
09-03-2006, 10:27 PM
I thought Lousiville had a shot at running the table but they already announced Bush is done for the season. I think this may lead to Brohm having a monster year and challenge Brady Quinn for the top QB in the upcoming draft if he declares. Not all is lost for Bush as they announced he did take a 2 million dollar insurance policy. Hate to see anybody get hurt.

Nappy Roots
09-03-2006, 10:33 PM
I thought Lousiville had a shot at running the table but they already announced Bush is done for the season. I think this may lead to Brohm having a monster year and challenge Brady Quinn for the top QB in the upcoming draft if he declares. Not all is lost for Bush as they announced he did take a 2 million dollar insurance policy. Hate to see anybody get hurt.

this is not based on tonights game at all...but im going to make a bold statement in some peoples eyes.

Brohm>>Quinn for me as in a pro prospect. i would take Brohm over Quinn without hesitation.

Stitches
09-03-2006, 10:53 PM
this is not based on tonights game at all...but im going to make a bold statement in some peoples eyes.

Brohm>>Quinn for me as in a pro prospect. i would take Brohm over Quinn without hesitation.

it's not bold in my eyes. To me it's a coin flip honestly.

Skeet84
09-03-2006, 11:04 PM

Prepare for this :tantrum:

Its coming!

Nappy Roots
09-03-2006, 11:05 PM
it's not bold in my eyes. To me it's a coin flip honestly.

the thing i just love about Brohm is his accuracy. amazing accuracy. i think quinns got a little better arm, but Brohms arm is strong too.

HysterikiLL
09-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Guys I'm distraught! Bush is one of my all-time favorite college players....that dude is freaking awesome and his season is over.....his stock has just taken an enormous blow :boohoo:

DonShula84
09-04-2006, 12:18 AM

Louisville still has a chance to be very good. They have 2 tough games on their schedule (Miami and WVU) but both are at home. I think this could actually hurt Brohm because Bush takes a lot of pressure off him. The defense can play the pass a lot more now. I still think Brohm has a great season, I dont know that this necessarily helps that though.

I obviously like Quinn more then Brohm, but I have no problem with people thinking he'd be a better pro or that they like Brohm more. Both are very good QBs

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-04-2006, 10:36 AM
kolby smith is very good. i think louisville will be fine at RB.

Stitches
09-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I thougth Strickland looked good stepping in for Bush.

jbyrd423
09-04-2006, 02:14 PM
i think west virginia runs the table now and gets to the national championship

zachequalsgod
09-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Bush hasn't red shirted yet, so it is possible that he could play another year of college ball. I still think he's a 1st round pick coming off a broken leg.

i think west virginia runs the table now and gets to the national championship

Sarcasm? God, I hope.