PDA

View Full Version : Did this ever happen to you?

Silverphin
09-03-2006, 08:46 PM
I was a little bored. Then I started to remember something peculiar.

During my senior year (i.e. about 3-5 months ago), on a JROTC trip, after a drill meet, a lot of us were getting pranked. So after did my little pranks (I.E.: slipping a condom covered banana under a girl sheets, placing a tampon drenched in fake blood on a girl's door. Don't worry, the girl deserved it. Seriously.....) I went to sleep, and woke up. When I did, I soon realized I was the only one in the room that wasn't pranked. So I went down to the lobby for breakfast.

It turns out, as a person explained to me, when I go to sleep in a hostile environment (in this case, a place where I was endangered of waking up with something unwanted on my face), I tend to get defensive in my sleep. Apparently, I struck out at people in my sleep, almost knocking somebody the hell out.

Did any of you experience anything like this? First hand or second hand?

Slappy8800
09-03-2006, 08:49 PM
:foundout:

Nappy Roots
09-03-2006, 09:03 PM
I was a little bored. Then I started to remember something peculiar.

During my senior year (i.e. about 3-5 months ago), on a JROTC trip, after a drill meet, a lot of us were getting pranked. So after did my little pranks (I.E.: slipping a condom covered banana under a girl sheets, placing a tampon drenched in fake blood on a girl's door. Don't worry, the girl deserved it. Seriously.....) I went to sleep, and woke up. When I did, I soon realized I was the only one in the room that wasn't pranked. So I went down to the lobby for breakfast.

It turns out, as a person explained to me, when I go to sleep in a hostile environment (in this case, a place where I was endangered of waking up with something unwanted on my face), I tend to get defensive in my sleep. Apparently, I struck out at people in my sleep, almost knocking somebody the hell out.

Did any of you experience anything like this? First hand or second hand?

you serious? my mom used to swing on me everytime i woke her up. she hit me in the head a couple times. so then i started standing accross the room and yelling, wouldnt work. then i started pulling on her leg and foot and yelling. finally. it would still scare me when she jumped up ready to swing.

miamikid92
09-03-2006, 09:24 PM
can't say it has

Silverphin
09-03-2006, 09:32 PM
you serious? my mom used to swing on me everytime i woke her up. she hit me in the head a couple times. so then i started standing accross the room and yelling, wouldnt work. then i started pulling on her leg and foot and yelling. finally. it would still scare me when she jumped up ready to swing.

:lol:

But yeah, I am serious.

cnc66
09-03-2006, 09:40 PM
:lol:

But yeah, I am serious.

you should have to wake up submariners for their watch after a couple of weeks of four hour sleeps. More people than you would think wake up defensive.

FinaciousOne
09-03-2006, 10:52 PM

I tend to violently strike out at things in my sleep while I'm driving.:sleep: :driveby: :eek:

Seriuosly though, when I was a little kid, no one in my family ever wanted to wake me up because they said I would hit them.:confused2 I out grew it I guess.

YM305
09-03-2006, 10:54 PM
:foundout:
:yeahthat:

Skeet84
09-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Nope