PDA

View Full Version : I emailed The Factor

LeftCoastPhin
04-24-2003, 05:47 PM
Just a light subject for my first time:

Hi Bill, first of all I'd like to thank you for re-kindling my interest in the news. Our country needs more broadcasters like you. Speaking of which, I am waiting to see the spin tonight when the Dixie Chicks are interviewed by Diane Sawyer. No offense to Ms. Sawyer, but something tells me she will sugar coat the questions. The Chicks will not regain my respect untill they appear on The Factor!

That would be cool if he reads it on air though!

iceblizzard69
04-24-2003, 06:30 PM
That would be hilarious if the Dixie Chicks actually went on the factor. I don't really watch the news, but I occasionally watch O'Reilly when I'm flippin through the channels. I think on some things he is a little extreme (like when he talks about music), but he is entertaining and pretty funny at times.

LeftCoastPhin
04-24-2003, 06:36 PM
He would eat them up, they have already declined to appear.

I have a mixed view on the music thing, and IMO it's very gray. A few years ago, I was right there with you Ice. But, as I take a look around and see moral decay everywhere, I have to say music should be more responsible but never, ever censored.

It just sets a horrible example that bad character is rewarded time, and time again. And I just wont pick on music, it's a shame with athletes and anyone in the spotlight, hell, anyone period!

Someone who sings about killing cops yet is celebrated instead of being turned off and out tells me there is something wrong.

baccarat
04-25-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Just a light subject for my first time:

Hi Bill, first of all I'd like to thank you for re-kindling my interest in the news. Our country needs more broadcasters like you. Speaking of which, I am waiting to see the spin tonight when the Dixie Chicks are interviewed by Diane Sawyer. No offense to Ms. Sawyer, but something tells me she will sugar coat the questions. The Chicks will not regain my respect untill they appear on The Factor!

That would be cool if he reads it on air though!

Don't forget...Name and town if you wish to opine.

I'll be watching, and I hope it gets read.

LeftCoastPhin
04-25-2003, 07:55 PM
Now, I'm glad he didnt' read it because I was satistifed with Diane Sawyer's questions, she was harder on them than I expected.