PDA

View Full Version : Official Thug Bowl Thread (jk guys =])

AirFishOne
09-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Hey just wanted to start this thread...really lookin forward to this game good luck to the Canes/Noles.

My prediction:

Miami 24
FSU 21

(No missed field goal at the end)

Nappy Roots
09-04-2006, 01:29 PM
:shakeno:

cnc66
09-04-2006, 01:33 PM
putting a stupid j/k at the end of an insult does not make it ok to say...only the criminoles are thugs.... :goof:

AirFishOne
09-04-2006, 01:36 PM

didnt mean anything by it man just a joke

Nappy Roots
09-04-2006, 01:48 PM
didnt mean anything by it man just a joke
i know...the

was for your prediction. trust me, we are used to the thug talk.

AirFishOne
09-04-2006, 01:51 PM
well my prediction is based on Miami's fire for this season...they have been written off and told they have lost their swagger that they have had for like 20 years...and they got spanked by LSU I look for them to come out punching in this one...

However FSU is a darkhorse (for me) to meet OU in the NC game :D

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-04-2006, 03:33 PM
miami has no fire under larry coker.

FSU wins 18-7.

Skeet84
09-04-2006, 04:00 PM
My Prediction is that FSU wins becuase of the lack of Offense Miami will have. FSU by 10

lauderdale
09-04-2006, 04:15 PM
UM - 24

FSU - 21

Wide right to end regulation..... :D

Alex44
09-04-2006, 04:18 PM
FSU wont even hang close, our defense will swarm them and we will jump to an early lead, once they are in that hole they will crumble

Miami - 28

FSU - 13

Celtkin
09-04-2006, 04:33 PM
http://www.canesheaven.com

We will have an official game thread there for anyone interested :wink:

All the cool people will be there :lol:

Skeet84
09-04-2006, 05:26 PM
I actually love the way the Canes fans think they are so great and FSU had a better season last year, Better QB, Better RB, and a much better recruiting class. Miami mey have a better defense, but IF they even do its not by much

305TillIDie
09-04-2006, 05:27 PM
http://www.canesheaven.com

We will have an official game thread there for anyone interested :wink:

All the cool people will be there :lol:2nd.Best.Site.Ever. :yes: :lol:

305TillIDie
09-04-2006, 05:34 PM
I actually love the way the Canes fans think they are so great and FSU had a better season last year, Better QB, Better RB, and a much better recruiting class. Miami mey have a better defense, but IF they even do its not by muchwe will see tonight..FSU is the one that has to replace 7 Defensive Starters...7?..uh oh..guess whos in trouble

:wink:

Kdawg954
09-04-2006, 07:08 PM
I actually love the way the Canes fans think they are so great and FSU had a better season last year, Better QB, Better RB, and a much better recruiting class. Miami mey have a better defense, but IF they even do its not by much

Well personally I thought Wright was a better QB, and Moss would have been a better option vs. both FSU backs if not for the injury (Tho FSU had the better running game with 2 nice backs). FSU had an amazing defense last year, which is why they had a better recruiting class. The negative to that is, that they will be breakin in alot of new defensive starters for this game and this season. Miami had a young defense last year, alot of new starters, but this year they pretty much have there whole D back outside of Orien Harris and Roger Mcintosh, but the thing is we were so deep, we had alot of rotations so everybody got alot of experience last year. Both team have great D's, just FSU needs more experience with theres. I think there is no doubt in my mind, Miami has one of the top 3 D's in the country on paper right now, and will give Weatherford all he can handle tonight.

UM - 17
FSU - 6

Alex44
09-04-2006, 07:27 PM

No they dont have a better QB, they had a better O-Line that provided him more time, but they did not have a better QB

shanem8481
09-04-2006, 07:48 PM
putting a stupid j/k at the end of an insult does not make it ok to say...only the criminoles are thugs.... :goof:florida stae are the criminoles:sidelol:

Skeet84
09-05-2006, 09:14 AM
we will see tonight..FSU is the one that has to replace 7 Defensive Starters...7?..uh oh..guess whos in trouble

:wink:

Ummm yeah We did see didn't we. :D

Skeet84
09-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Well personally I thought Wright was a better QB, and Moss would have been a better option vs. both FSU backs if not for the injury (Tho FSU had the better running game with 2 nice backs). FSU had an amazing defense last year, which is why they had a better recruiting class. The negative to that is, that they will be breakin in alot of new defensive starters for this game and this season. Miami had a young defense last year, alot of new starters, but this year they pretty much have there whole D back outside of Orien Harris and Roger Mcintosh, but the thing is we were so deep, we had alot of rotations so everybody got alot of experience last year. Both team have great D's, just FSU needs more experience with theres. I think there is no doubt in my mind, Miami has one of the top 3 D's in the country on paper right now, and will give Weatherford all he can handle tonight.

UM - 17
FSU - 6

Thats how you replace 7 starters on Defense. Just keep whatching FSU

Skeet84
09-05-2006, 09:19 AM
No they dont have a better QB, they had a better O-Line that provided him more time, but they did not have a better QB

Yeah they do have a better QB.

Motion
09-05-2006, 09:38 AM
My Prediction is that FSU wins becuase of the lack of Offense Miami will have.

Good call