PDA

View Full Version : how much will miami lose by on thursday??

skinthephins
09-04-2006, 04:22 PM
10-15....The steeler's don't have Ben
16-23....Culpepper will have 2 picks and a fumble
24-30....Culpepper's has 3 to and ronnie brown is out with anal warts
31-40....This

Phinlivin'in703
09-04-2006, 04:23 PM
31-40....This

Who the hell is this guy?

jason8er
09-04-2006, 04:23 PM
31-40....This
We will lose by -10 points. :D

PhinsRDbest
09-04-2006, 04:24 PM
:shakeno:

:ban:

cnc66
troll alert....

CPepp419
Ronnie has anal warts!?!?! someone delete this thread and kick that guy off!! ahaha

DolphinDevil28
09-04-2006, 04:25 PM
The cows only eat grass on the north side of the lawn.

phinatic8818
31-40....This
dude get the hell out of here

Silverphin
Who the hell is this guy?

:sidelol:

FanMarino
09-04-2006, 04:26 PM
31-40....This

Youve got some serious b**ls coming on here with that first post lol

FIN-IN-RI
Sex with goats.

bigmiamifan
No Bus, no Ben, no Ward = no chance.

circumstances
09-04-2006, 04:27 PM
let him stay. just an EXTREMELY nervous steeler fan. :D

Phinlivin'in703

:lol:

PhinsRDbest
31-40....This
Bill Cowher get the f*** outta here and stop spitting on players!

Silverphin
09-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Youve got some serious b**ls coming on here with that first post lol

Psssssh.... anyone can do that. The only question is will he have the balls to stay here and eat crow.

skinthephins
09-04-2006, 04:30 PM
To see he results of the poll and who voted correctly....I'll be giving away terrible towels for the winners!

steeda
09-04-2006, 04:30 PM
typical steeler troll, posts once then leaves with his tail between his legs, at first glance i thought it was a buffalo fan.

FanMarino
09-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Psssssh.... anyone can do that. The only question is will he have the balls to stay here and eat crow.

Doubtful. I reckon hes under his black and yellow covered bunk bed as we speak.

steeda
09-04-2006, 04:31 PM
I'll be giving away terrible towels for the winners!

Great! I can use that to wipe my ***!

dolphan999
09-04-2006, 04:36 PM
To see he results of the poll and who voted correctly....I'll be giving away terrible towels for the winners!

Is that FEAR I smell coming from your towels? Steelcity...

littlemarino
09-04-2006, 04:42 PM
He's gonna need those towels to dry his alligator tears thursday night!

skinthephins
09-04-2006, 05:00 PM
this is coming from people fantasizing about chuck norris' stinkhole and who can't seem to realize that Marino is not palying anymore. I don't have anything o say about Marino except how great he WAS. After all, he did play football at a great college!

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 05:01 PM
31-40....ThisA better question is: how stupid is this idiot going to look come next Thursday?

a) Very
b) Extremely
c) Unquestionably
d) Absolutely
e) All of the above and then some

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Who the hell is this guy?Someone who will undoubtedly conveniently "forget" its/his/her user name and password after Thursday night's game.

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Youve got some serious b**ls coming on here with that first post lolNot really. It's not like it/she/he can be traced and has to back up his/its/her words.

skinthephins
09-04-2006, 05:22 PM
regardless of the outcome

Phinlivin'in703
09-04-2006, 09:04 PM

Sure buddy...:sidelol:

muscle979
09-05-2006, 12:43 AM

This reminds me of when I was in Iraq. I had a friend who was a Patsies fan who bet another guy who was a steelers fan about the outcome of the 04 championship game. Of course we know the Patsies won, it took him 3 months to get this steelers fan to man up and give him his terrible towel as was agreed on in the bet.

Once we got it though we hung it over our toilet for about 7 months. :lol:

retired opfinistic
09-05-2006, 08:16 AM
31-40....This:tantrum: Douche, by how many games will the Steelers trail the Bengals by week 17?

retired opfinistic
09-05-2006, 08:17 AM
To see he results of the poll and who voted correctly....I'll be giving away terrible towels for the winners!Good, I'm out of toilet paper.

guatemalanfan
09-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Good, I'm out of toilet paper.

you shoruld use a steelers jersey.. :lol:

retired opfinistic
09-05-2006, 09:32 AM
you shoruld use a steelers jersey.. :lol:black and white striped toilet paper?

Mike13
09-05-2006, 12:51 PM

Sure you will.:rolleyes2

Kinzua
09-05-2006, 12:56 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Eleven posters voted. 4 for the first two choices and 6 for 31 or more!!! :nana:

I guess you homers didn't vote and some lurkers did! :sidelol:

like2god
09-05-2006, 12:57 PM

Eleven posters voted. 4 for the first two choices and 6 for 31 or more!!! :nana:

:m359: :shakeno:

muscle979
09-05-2006, 12:58 PM

Ah Kinzua, living vicariously through a team that actually has a shot at beating the dolphins this season. :rolleyes2

Kinzua
09-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Ah Kinzua, living vicariously through a team that actually has a shot at beating the dolphins this season. :rolleyes2

Hardly. The Steelers have long been my second favorite team ... going back to the days when I had a crush on Terry Bradshaw (and he actually had hair!). :lol:

Oh, btw, the Bills are likely to sweep the Carp if they don't fix the OL and shore up the secondary. :D

like2god
09-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Hardly. The Steelers have long been my second favorite team ... going back to the days when I had a crush on Terry Bradshaw (and he actually had hair!). :lol:
Sure they were. :shakeno:

And you only have the hots for Bradshaw because he reminds you of yourself, dumb, bald and has a pen1s. Not to mention that he always seems to put his foot in his mouth......now who does that sound like? Hmmmmmm.....:hmmm:

Oh, btw, the Bills are likely to sweep the Carp if they don't fix the OL and shore up the secondary. :D

Enjoy

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/Bills-trophy-case.gif

mulpwr
09-05-2006, 01:46 PM

Ward very well could play.

Bettis's 368 yards last year can be replaced. Hell,Duce ran for over 100 yards the last time these teams played.

The way a lot of Fins fans talk,Ben isn't any good. :confused:

This poll is all in fun anyway.

Kinzua
09-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Sure they were. :shakeno:

And you only have the hots for Bradshaw because he reminds you of yourself, dumb, bald and has a pen1s. Not to mention that he always seems to put his foot in his mouth......now who does that sound like? Hmmmmmm.....:hmmm:

Excuse me, but while Terry was accused of being almost as smart as Daunte (that's meant as sarcasm for you not-with-it Carppies), he's done all right for himself -- on the football field and off. First off, he's got 4 -- count 'em -- 4 SB rings, so he was one clutch QB. Then, he parlayed his celebrity into a career as a sports announcer, an actor in commercials, and modest film actor. I also believe he's got some successful businesses, too. :up:

He also had hair when he was playing for Pitt. :up:

Jealous, are we? :nana:

Enjoy

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/Bills-trophy-case.gif

You might as well stop sending me your sad version of love letters, because you know I never even look at them. You aren't my type. I don't go for unemployed guys who still live at home with Mommy, Daddy, and all the sibs. :lol:

like2god
09-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Excuse me, but while Terry was accused of being almost as smart as Daunte (that's meant as sarcasm for you not-with-it Carppies), he's done all right for himself -- on the football field and off. First off, he's got 4 -- count 'em -- 4 SB rings, so he was one clutch QB. Then, he parlayed his celebrity into a career as a sports announcer, an actor in commercials, and modest film actor. I also believe he's got some successful businesses, too. :up:

He also had hair when he was playing for Pitt. :up:

Jealous, are we? :nana:

Jealous of big dumb bald nitwit that lacks any sort of class? No, not at all. :lol:

You might as well stop sending me your sad version of love letters, because you know I never even look at them. You aren't my type. I don't go for unemployed guys who still live at home with Mommy, Daddy, and all the sibs. :lol:

Oh where do I begin with this one? :lol:

Love letters?

I would never ever send you anything that could be even remotely considered a love letter. I don't go for the 500 pound he/she/it's with the ego the size of your 500 pound a$$ and without the intelligence to match.

And you know that you read everything I post, you even lied and said I was on your ignore list and then admitted that I wasn't. This post of yours is more than enough evidence that I am not on your ignore list, because if I was you wouldn't see my posts.

Unemployed and at home with the siblings?

Now I must admit that I don't have a "great job" like you Kinzua, I don't blow homeless men and truckdrivers for food, nor would I want that job. I'll freely admit that too. I am not unemployed and I don't live with the "fam" as you put it, but nice try. That damn projection really says alot about you, now doesn't it? :lol: What makes it even worse is the fact that you claim to be old enough to be a "Huge" fan of Terry Bradshaw, which would make you a very old loser that still lives at home with mommy and daddy. They must be proud that you have nothing better to do with your life than to hang out on rival message boards and suck off vagrants. :sidelol:

timbalu
09-05-2006, 02:29 PM
[quote=Kinzua]Excuse me, but while Terry was accused of being almost as smart as Daunte (that's meant as sarcasm for you not-with-it Carppies), he's done all right for himself -- on the football field and off. First off, he's got 4 -- count 'em -- 4 SB rings, so he was one clutch QB. Then, he parlayed his celebrity into a career as a sports announcer, an actor in commercials, and modest film actor. I also believe he's got some successful businesses, too. :up:

Kin-Sooooooo-ie, I like Terry Bradshaw as well as anybody, but your referrence to a QB with SB rings sounds like a bridesmaid bragging about what a good time her friend, the bride, had on her wedding night . Dream on, SWEAT PEEEE.. That's about all you can do !!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Flame
09-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Bill Cowher get the f*** outta here and stop spitting on players!

Showers?

Kinzua
09-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Jealous of big dumb bald nitwit that lacks any sort of class? No, not at all. :lol:

Right. You're practically oozing jealousy. :sidelol:

Oh where do I begin with this one? :lol:

Love letters?

I would never ever send you anything that could be even remotely considered a love letter. I don't go for the 500 pound he/she/it's with the ego the size of your 500 pound a$$ and without the intelligence to match.

And you know that you read everything I post, you even lied and said I was on your ignore list and then admitted that I wasn't. This post of yours is more than enough evidence that I am not on your ignore list, because if I was you wouldn't see my posts.

Unemployed and at home with the siblings?

Now I must admit that I don't have a "great job" like you Kinzua, I don't blow homeless men and truckdrivers for food, nor would I want that job. I'll freely admit that too. I am not unemployed and I don't live with the "fam" as you put it, but nice try. That damn projection really says alot about you, now doesn't it? :lol: What makes it even worse is the fact that you claim to be old enough to be a "Huge" fan of Terry Bradshaw, which would make you a very old loser that still lives at home with mommy and daddy. They must be proud that you have nothing better to do with your life than to hang out on rival message boards and suck off vagrants. :sidelol: .

Well, cretin, if you didn't constantly try to get me to reply to your posts, and if you didn't answer just about every post I make with stupid crap like above, and if you didn't constantly tell me to "enjoy" one of your picture files that I never open, then I wouldn't think you have a mad crush on me that borders on obsession -- and before you start your babbling, remember that I seldom reply to anything you post. In fact, the two responses in this thread on the same day is more than I've replied to you in a week.

like2god
09-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Right. You're practically oozing jealousy. :sidelol:

You're "oozing" something to. Wanna take a stab at what that might be? :sidelol:

Well, cretin, if you didn't constantly try to get me to reply to your posts, and if you didn't answer just about every post I make with stupid crap like above, and if you didn't constantly tell me to "enjoy" one of your picture files that I never open, then I wouldn't think you have a mad crush on me that borders on obsession -- and before you start your babbling, remember that I seldom reply to anything you post. In fact, the two responses in this thread on the same day is more than I've replied to you in a week.

You don't like the fact that I reply to every one of your posts?

Well, we can fix all of that. All you have to do is answer the posts in question. I have given you well over 2 months now to do so. That is all I want, I want you to admit that you lied about being an expert on central NY and its newspaper distribution. I want you to admit that you made up that nonsense about me "claiming" to be from Manhattan. I want you to admit that you say alot of things that just aren't true so you can give yourself talking points on this message board.

It's up to you, otherwise I will respond to every single post you make. No, it won't be done because of a mythical "crush", it will be done because I enjoy pointing out that you are full of sh1t.

like2god
09-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Awww, Kinzua ran away. You were logged on for a while after I posted my response to your nonsense. What's the matter, upset that you are full of sh1t and your pitiful attempt to turn the situation around on me didn't work? :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:lol:

skinthephins
09-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Whoever chose the selection "dolphins lose 10-15 points', please send me a message with your address so I know where to send your terrible towel you've won.

Thanks