PDA

View Full Version : I'm picking the Steelers to win big on Thursday night

MR NFLFAN
09-05-2006, 01:12 AM
They simply have the better team so I'm putting my money on the Champs. This one isn't even going to be close. :refuse:

unifiedtheory
09-05-2006, 01:14 AM
They simply have the better team so I'm putting my money on the Champs. This one isn't even going to be close. :refuse:

Why not just throw your money in the fire.

Majpain
09-05-2006, 01:17 AM

Your a joke gtfo.

Colorado Dolfan
09-05-2006, 01:21 AM
You're picking against the 'Phins?:eek:

Quelle surprise... :shakeno:

Gotta pick against the only competition in the AFC East... Good luck getting that head start... Not gonna help at the end of the season, though... :D

TotoreMexico
09-05-2006, 01:42 AM

LMAO

Aqua4Ever04
09-05-2006, 01:55 AM

Alrigth then, let's do it. Loser donates $50 to the chairty of the winners choice.

Alex44
09-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Why not just throw your money in the fire.

:lol: so true

icephinfan
09-05-2006, 02:12 AM
Yeah, it will be a tough game. Every game in the NFL is tough. Just because Big Ben isn't playing doesn't mean it will be a cake walk. Anything can happen in a NFL game.

But, to say it won't be close makes no sense.

This will be a very good game.

Dolfan984
09-05-2006, 02:36 AM

Yeah, and the Pats are winning the AFC East. Ain't happenin buddy.

Vertical Limit
09-05-2006, 03:26 AM
:sidelol:

RaiderCad
09-05-2006, 04:00 AM
No honest opinion

Dolphins win 21-13

BleedinGreenNC
09-05-2006, 07:00 AM
Now that Ben is out, i think the Fins win, with him in Steelers win.

Motion
09-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Now that Ben is out, i think the Fins win, with him in Steelers win.

Exactly the reason I wanted him to play, the excuses have started already.

retired opfinistic
09-05-2006, 09:47 AM
They simply have the better team so I'm putting my money on the Champs. This one isn't even going to be close. :refuse:a fool and his money are soon parted

SpurzN703
09-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Exactly the reason I wanted him to play, the excuses have started already.

We win the Super Bowl and these yoyos still give us excuses. It got old about 10 years ago

:rolleyes:

SpurzN703
09-05-2006, 10:38 AM

Thanks for the input. Very well put :rolleyes:

A shocker too, might I add :rolleyes:

Timmy54
09-05-2006, 10:56 AM
they didnt win the superbowl, it was handed to them on a zebra plate!!!

I dont think they have a better team! I think we have a more talented offensive unit and they have a better defensive unit. I think our D is good enought to stop them and our Offensive unit should be able to get a few points on the board for us to win a close one even on the road.

steeda
09-05-2006, 10:58 AM
a fool and his money are soon parted

He's a Pats fan, how much money do you think he actully has? My guess, not much.

unifiedtheory
09-05-2006, 11:54 AM
I don't care about the excuses....a win is a win is a win.

painnotpleasure
09-05-2006, 12:55 PM
It definitely won't be an easy win for Miami but I like our chances with no Big Ben and an injured Hines Ward. I really believe Miami can and will win this. It will be close. I can't wait.

dominizzo
09-05-2006, 01:53 PM
With or without BEn The Phins win big

FinsNCanes
09-05-2006, 01:53 PM

You're wrong.

Why?

Because we paid the refs this time.

PhilliePhinatic
09-05-2006, 06:47 PM

I think the Dolphins have just as good a chance of beating the Steelers without their (Pitt's) starting QB on the road as the Patriots have of beating the Bills without ANY QB at home in New England.

MrTibbs
09-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Alrigth then, let's do it. Loser donates $50 to the chairty of the winners choice.

Don't try it Aqua you punked outon the Patriots forum when a bet of who wins the AFCE. You punked out big.

MR NFLFAN
09-06-2006, 12:14 AM
The steelers are the defending super bowl champs playing for pride before a national television viewing audience. The steelers defense is too strong and Miami's offensive line sucks. This game spells disaster for the Dolphins. I sure hope Culpepper can run thursday night because if he's slower from his bum knee he could be taken out very easy.

Dolfan984
09-06-2006, 01:32 AM
The steelers are the defending super bowl champs playing for pride before a national television viewing audience. The steelers defense is too strong and Miami's offensive line sucks. This game spells disaster for the Dolphins. I sure hope Culpepper can run thursday night because if he's slower from his bum knee he could be taken out very easy.

2nd in sacks and two RBs who averaged 4.4 ypc. Average? Probably. Sucks? Probably not.

unifiedtheory
09-06-2006, 01:36 AM

I think you should worry more about YOUR team then our's...

Aqua4Ever04
09-06-2006, 01:42 AM
Don't try it Aqua you punked outon the Patriots forum when a bet of who wins the AFCE. You punked out big.

Perhaps you didn't read on. The bet very poorly setup and we both ended up donating money to charity. It really wasn't a bet, just a donation lol. So STFU because you don't know what you're talking about.

retired opfinistic
09-06-2006, 08:47 AM
He's a Pats fan, how much money do you think he actully has? My guess, not much.how much does Brady Chowdah sell for?

FinNation13
09-06-2006, 10:43 AM

Oh get over yourself. Those champiobships are history!! Its time for some fresh blood to be on top. Your run is OVER! Who are your Wr's again? Ouch

DeathStar
09-06-2006, 12:06 PM
a win is a win...i dont care how we get that win...

just to let you know, charlie batch sucks. and our front 7 is pretty damn good so only running the ball will be a problem.

MR NFLFAN
09-08-2006, 12:08 AM
a win is a win...i dont care how we get that win...

just to let you know, charlie batch sucks. and our front 7 is pretty damn good so only running the ball will be a problem.

Thanks for the info on Batch.

Just to let you know Culpepper sucks worse

Bingo! I got bingo! I win again!!!!

So it looks as though Culpepper starteds out right where he left off last nov. And you dolphin fans think this guy is going to take you to the SB? I doubt he'll even get you above .500.

Deep2Evans
09-08-2006, 12:35 AM
My favorite are the Culpepper VS. Brady threads. ROFL!!!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:47 AM
My favorite are the Culpepper VS. Brady threads. ROFL!!!!

That was the best! Whatever happened to that thread, i think it vanished!

SKing29
09-08-2006, 01:37 PM
I agree Culpepper has me somewhat worried, but it was the first game of the year in a different offense (I know it is Linehan's basic scheme but there are different receivers in Miami). Also when he threw the two picks Pitt knew that we had to go into a passing offense it wasn't hard to figure just to drop back and wait for Culpepper to throw the ball. All in all if the Fins secondary hadn't have left Pitt keep drives alive then Culpepper wouldn't have been in that situation and after the Fins beat the Bills next week I don't think people will be questioning Culpepper so much. However, I am worried that if Batch could torch our secondary that Losman could as well but the secondary will learn from last night and be worked hard over the next 9 days and will come out with more of an effort next week, plus I believe Daniels will be back.

beach2nd
09-08-2006, 03:09 PM
2nd in sacks and two RBs who averaged 4.4 ypc. Average? Probably. Sucks? Probably not.

You might want to look into that a little further :sidelol: