PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07 roster updates?

Offerdahl56
09-05-2006, 01:02 PM
sorry to make it it's own thread, but figured it wasn't just a "madden is super cool thread"

anyone know when the 360 roster update is supposed to be out? i heard today but can't seem to find it online....also will there be a download new rosters option?

freel free to merge this if it needs to be...thanks!!

mor911
09-05-2006, 01:20 PM
I haven't heard anything on it... We'll keep this thread up till we get more info or an answer. :yes:

TheMageGandalf
09-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Count me in.

Due to the wacky way they want you to create players :fire: on the 360.

I have just shelved the game until they update the rosters.

Offerdahl56
09-05-2006, 02:12 PM
I haven't heard anything on it... We'll keep this thread up till we get more info or an answer. :yes:
awesome...it will be nice to play with more accurate rosters.....

arsenal
09-05-2006, 02:15 PM
saw this on maddennation, dont know how legit it is but i'll post it

I called EA Tech support (650-628-4322, CA number but call was routed to the Phillipines). I spoke with Tech Support Rep Jared. I asked about the roster update that was SUPPOSED to be released today (9/5). He said that it was "being worked on". And that there would NOT be a roster update today. He said that they are "TRYING TO HAVE THE ROSTER UPDATE OUT BEFORE THE START OF THE NFL SEASON". Which I mentioned to him was this THURSDAY--today is TUESDAY. He said they are "working on it".
I ALSO asked about a patch for the fatigue. Jared said "The developement team is working on it, I don't have any information or a release date."

Offerdahl56
09-05-2006, 02:19 PM
saw this on maddennation, dont know how legit it is but i'll post it

wouldn't be suprising if it's late..it is EA after all!

TractorTraylor
09-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Id rather have it be a little late and accurate than rush it out with several mistakes... the one reason many people keep buying madden isnt for the 'loads of new features' its for the new upgraded players/rosters

Dors156
09-05-2006, 02:49 PM
awesome...it will be nice to play with more accurate rosters.....

:yeahthat:

i havent played madden in a while because i want them to update the rosters

Dors156
09-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Id rather have it be a little late and accurate than rush it out with several mistakes... the one reason many people keep buying madden isnt for the 'loads of new features' its for the new upgraded players/rosters

yeah we gotta wait for all the trades to happen such as where deion branch will end up etc

Majpain
09-05-2006, 02:57 PM
I dont understand why Morris is the starting FB in Madden.

Sethdaddy8
09-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Man...I was looking forward to starting my season today. I hope they bang out the roster update soon. They update rosters all throughout the season, so they should have something out there by tonight. Who knows, I'm usedto the dissappointment.

By the way, is there any way to download roster updates for 360, besides having to play a whole game?

Offerdahl56
09-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Man...I was looking forward to starting my season today. I hope they bang out the roster update soon. They update rosters all throughout the season, so they should have something out there by tonight. Who knows, I'm usedto the dissappointment.

By the way, is there any way to download roster updates for 360, besides having to play a whole game?

i was wondering the same thing....anyone know?

THECOMMISH
09-05-2006, 09:10 PM
whats wrong with the fatigues and on which system are we talking bout??????

TheAnswer385
09-05-2006, 10:32 PM
anyone notice they gave Minor long hair??!!

Dors156
09-05-2006, 10:33 PM
anyone notice they gave Minor long hair??!!

its a bandana i think

TheAnswer385
09-05-2006, 10:39 PM
its a bandana i thinki swear he had long hair hanging out the back.I cant check now cuz my system is being fixed on microsofts dime.

Mike13
09-05-2006, 10:56 PM
I too think its a bandana.

Sethdaddy8
09-06-2006, 02:44 AM
no update tonight i guess. that sucks, oh well...

Reminisce32
09-06-2006, 04:08 AM
It is dreads, they have alot of players who dont have hair with dreads its funny.

NewEra8
09-06-2006, 07:44 AM
Mine automatically updated yesterday in the middle of the day when i went to play someone online...

Offerdahl56
09-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Mine automatically updated yesterday in the middle of the day when i went to play someone online...

yeah but are they the new updates? with big daddy wilkinson on the phins etc?

Sethdaddy8
09-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Jeez, still nothing new for roster updates huh?

Daunt8TDChris84
09-06-2006, 01:33 PM
well ill gladly wait till sunday if we sign charles rogers,caue all our wr except cc are slow n underated,welker catches better booker acc is 84 wth .
barnes better have good block n peppers accuracy 84 is a joke every1 hates the fins we already know

Daunt8TDChris84
09-06-2006, 01:36 PM
same here but theyre still the same

Sethdaddy8
09-06-2006, 06:34 PM
EA and 360 Rips it. Sept. 6th, 6:30pm, and no damn roster updates....losers. :tantrum:

Offerdahl56
09-06-2006, 09:06 PM
905 and still no updates....guess they're waiting until tomorrow...hopefully it's all up to date then!

arsenal
09-06-2006, 09:43 PM
supposedly EA never made that announcment with a date that the rosters were gonna be updated, that was a rumor... and supposedly it takes like a week for any download to pass microsoft certification, so its looking like next week...

Sethdaddy8
09-06-2006, 09:45 PM
It must be the microsoft cert, because last year for PS2, they had immediate roster updates upon 06's release.

TheMageGandalf
09-06-2006, 09:52 PM
well ill gladly wait till sunday if we sign charles rogers,caue all our wr except cc are slow n underated,welker catches better booker acc is 84 wth .
barnes better have good block n peppers accuracy 84 is a joke every1 hates the fins we already know

AND you CANNOT edit them to where you'd like them. :fire:

I felt a little nostalgic the other night and played some Tecmo Superbowl and guess what?

They had an EDIT PLAYERS feature. On a freakin' dinosaur by todays standards. Yet in 2006, on the 'most powerful' console out, they cant get Madden to have an edit player feature.:shakeno:

SR 7
09-06-2006, 10:51 PM
yea last year there was an INSTANT update the day of 06 release.

TheAnswer385
09-06-2006, 11:56 PM
AND you CANNOT edit them to where you'd like them. :fire:

I felt a little nostalgic the other night and played some Tecmo Superbowl and guess what?

They had an EDIT PLAYERS feature. On a freakin' dinosaur by todays standards. Yet in 2006, on the 'most powerful' console out, they cant get Madden to have an edit player feature.:shakeno:its not that they cant i dont think they want to for some reason.

arsenal
09-07-2006, 07:39 AM
yea last year there was an INSTANT update the day of 06 release.

on xbox live? well who knows im just letting ya'll know from what i read at a madden board... but i do imagine microsoft wouldn't let things get downloaded to their expensive *** machines without it going through some kinda test to make sure its ok...

SR 7
09-07-2006, 01:29 PM
its not that they cant i dont think they want to for some reason.

well obvoiusly its all business reasons. If they have all these features where u can trade, edit, update etc etc then ppl will hold onto the 06 copy for example, not buy the 07 b/c they updated it to be eactly likie 07 and now madden just lost 50 bucks in a sale from 1 person. iamgine how many others do the same. Now without that feature, ur bound to buy the new one. I read where last year the madden sales had gone down 400mill in mula (money) but it went up for some reason right before 07 came out. its all money reasons my friends.

Offerdahl56
09-07-2006, 01:55 PM
well obvoiusly its all business reasons. If they have all these features where u can trade, edit, update etc etc then ppl will hold onto the 06 copy for example, not buy the 07 b/c they updated it to be eactly likie 07 and now madden just lost 50 bucks in a sale from 1 person. iamgine how many others do the same. Now without that feature, ur bound to buy the new one. I read where last year the madden sales had gone down 400mill in mula (money) but it went up for some reason right before 07 came out. its all money reasons my friends.

i mean i do understand that to a point, but most people I know who buy the game buy it every year regardless...that's prob a major reason but it's still annoying....

Sethdaddy8
09-08-2006, 06:48 PM
still nothing huh?

Dors156
09-08-2006, 07:52 PM
still nothing huh?

guess not

JL25
09-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Hopefully now after yesterday's game, they will realize how good wes is and bump up his ratings.

Sethdaddy8
09-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Hopefully now after yesterday's game, they will realize how good wes is and bump up his ratings.

Yeah man, his football speed is unreal.

Rytackle22
09-08-2006, 09:31 PM
he's to good of a player to be rated a 66

Miami 13
09-08-2006, 09:37 PM
I think as a WR Welker should be atleast an 80 OVR. And as a KR/PR he should be an 85 OVR.

TheMageGandalf
09-09-2006, 02:39 PM
IMO, he should be rated as Wayne Chrebet was. I am not sure what that is right now but I think he's as good as he was.

Regan21286
09-10-2006, 04:52 PM

If they want to make more money then they should stop shipping out the same unimproved game over and over. When ESPN NFL Football came out, you saw the best improvements to the franchise. They slashed prices, improved graphics, improved gameplay, and added features. Now that they have the monopoly, they just get lazy and sit back.

Majpain
09-10-2006, 04:58 PM
How do you get the update?

arsenal
09-11-2006, 01:31 PM
supposedly update will be out tomorrow morning...

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/ann.jspa?sls=2&annID=290

Stitches
09-11-2006, 02:09 PM

It better be. God, I've been waiting to start my franchise. Plus, I hope they fix the historic players thing.

Regan21286
09-11-2006, 02:12 PM

Let's hope they put some actual player pictures on the rosters instead of the weird looking computer graphics.

Offerdahl56
09-12-2006, 08:01 AM
anyone know if they actually came out yet? i'm at work and can't check---

MatrixMan
09-12-2006, 08:40 AM
anyone know if they actually came out yet? i'm at work and can't check---

Nope, EA servers are still down for the 360. Dunno about PS2.

Offerdahl56
09-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Nope, EA servers are still down for the 360. Dunno about PS2.

nice---go figure! when did the 360 servers go down? glad i didn't want to play last night i guess....

MatrixMan
09-12-2006, 08:58 AM
nice---go figure! when did the 360 servers go down? glad i didn't want to play last night i guess....

2am PST I think..

Joneal7
09-12-2006, 12:35 PM
they updated the roster for the ps2...

Marcus Vick is there at WR..and they upped Welker

Honus Joglund
09-12-2006, 12:54 PM
They have Manny Wright but no Wilkinson, or Jacox for that matter. And Rod Wright is still in the FA list.

And about Vick, when they were creating his character they should have started him off as a QB, then changed him to WR afterwards. The way they did it you can only change Vick's position to CB, HB, safety, etc, but not QB.

They should do that with all these college QB's that are playing other positions in the NFL.

Why is Ahmad Brooks rated a 64? I thought he was impressive at Bengals camp? And Mike Bell is already rated a 82.

arsenal
09-12-2006, 01:06 PM
do they at least have the oline right now? with hadnot at center? and is bennie anderson on the team?

Offerdahl56
09-12-2006, 01:10 PM
They have Manny Wright but no Wilkinson, or Jacox for that matter. And Rod Wright is still in the FA list.

And about Vick, when they were creating his character they should have started him off as a QB, then changed him to WR afterwards. The way they did it you can only change Vick's position to CB, HB, safety, etc, but not QB.

They should do that with all these college QB's that are playing other positions in the NFL.

Why is Ahmad Brooks rated a 64? I thought he was impressive at Bengals camp? And Mike Bell is already rated a 82.

wow...that's amazing...that move only happend what, like a month ago? oh well....

and was the for the ps2 or 360?

Honus Joglund
09-12-2006, 01:13 PM
wow...that's amazing...that move only happend what, like a month ago? oh well....

and was the for the ps2 or 360?

PS2.

And the O-Line is decent. They still has Wade Smith and didn't have Jacox. Bennie is at RG, Toledo at LG., Alabi at RT. Pape is still on the roster at RG.

Offerdahl56
09-12-2006, 01:38 PM
PS2.

And the O-Line is decent. They still has Wade Smith and didn't have Jacox. Bennie is at RG, Toledo at LG., Alabi at RT. Pape is still on the roster at RG.

i'll be curious to see if the 360 rosters are any different....

Offerdahl56
09-12-2006, 04:34 PM
ok, so the 360 rosters aren't any different...wilkinson, jacox and wright(rod) are all still FA---but they have keith Adams as Zachs backup? Is EA asleep?

FYI--
Koren Robinson is also a FA--so you know they got the recent cuts.....it says they're current as of Sept. 7.....i guess when we signed big daddy it was caught in some time-warping wormhole...

oh well....:rolleyes:

Dolfan984
09-12-2006, 04:58 PM
What's Welker rated now?

Majpain
09-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Wow terrible roster update. First roster I dled they had the PHins at 73 overall 0_0. Next update they had them at 85 overall. So I'm confused, but the funny thing is they still didnt get it right XD.

SR 7
09-12-2006, 05:23 PM
what about suggs and adams? on our team? did neones ratings go up on our team? waht EXACTLY happened. why are ppl giving such scattered info. dont u check the entire roster? or do u check jsut the wr's adn come say it here then someone else checks the o line n says it. check it all and say it in a normal post. its so hard trying to figure out waht exactly happened.

Troysif
09-12-2006, 05:40 PM
what about suggs and adams? on our team? did neones ratings go up on our team? waht EXACTLY happened. why are ppl giving such scattered info. dont u check the entire roster? or do u check jsut the wr's adn come say it here then someone else checks the o line n says it. check it all and say it in a normal post. its so hard trying to figure out waht exactly happened.

ok hold on ill get on my 360 right now and update it and see what happened, ill get back to ya within a half hour prolly

Honus Joglund
09-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Welker went up to a 76. Vick and Russell are 67s.

Suggs and Adams ARE on the roster. Adams at MLB for some reason, I just swapped his and Crowder's positions (CC was listed at ROLB).

They moved Renaldo Hill to FS, he's a 83 now. Eddie Jackson is a 67.

Alabi at RT is a 71, Toldeo is something like a 68 at LG. And Peelle is 73 at TE.

Beasley is gone, Darian Barnes is a 73.

You can get Darilek's and Gibson's ratings here (http://www.geocities.com/booellis13/miami.html), just make Darilek a centre, not a guard.

Other than them, the other player's ratings look pretty much like the ones that came out of the box, of course that just the Dolphins, I wouldn't notice if they changed ratings for guys on other teams.

It's nothing major, but I'm still greatful that I don't have to go and adjust for all the camp cuts and other recent moves. The FA's aren't such a big deal. I just scanned the FA list and whenever I saw a name that had been signed, I added them to their team. It took me, maybe two minutes, tops. If there's guys that I missed because I didn't realize they had signed I probably wouldn't notice them in the game anyway.

Troysif
09-12-2006, 05:49 PM
OK heres the Deal, Lee Suggs has been added, Barnes has been added, welker has gone up to a 76, and marcus vick is on the team at WR and he is a 67, there is only 2 TE Randy and Justin, Joe Toledo is at LG, Hadnot at Center, Pape is still on the team, no Wilkinson, Keith Adams was added, Michael Lehan was added, Hill was moved to FS,

SR 7
09-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Welker went up to a 76. Vick and Russell are 67s.

Suggs and Adams ARE on the roster. Adams at MLB for some reason, I just swapped his and Crowder's positions (CC was listed at ROLB).

They moved Renaldo Hill to FS, he's a 83 now. Eddie Jackson is a 67.

Alabi at RT is a 71, Toldeo is something like a 68 at LG. And Peelle is 73 at TE.

Beasley is gone, Darian Barnes is a 73.

You can get Darilek's and Gibson's ratings here (http://www.geocities.com/booellis13/miami.html), just make Darilek a centre, not a guard.

Other than them, the other player's ratings look pretty much like the ones that came out of the box, of course that just the Dolphins, I wouldn't notice if they changed ratings for guys on other teams.

It's nothing major, but I'm still greatful that I don't have to go and adjust for all the camp cuts and other recent moves. The FA's aren't such a big deal. I just scanned the FA list and whenever I saw a name that had been signed, I added them to their team. It took me, maybe two minutes, tops. If there's guys that I missed because I didn't realize they had signed I probably wouldn't notice them in the game anyway.

thank you. very well said :)

welker 76? nicee whats his speed? no diff? CC isn't a MLB tho he is a WLB

barnes 73 is wack, last year he was 75 i believe he went down. interesting. Wonder if the Rush attack players are changed for online and regular. Cooper was horrible. No Big daddy tho? thats interesting and id love to see rogers. need some speed in our WR core.

SR 7
09-12-2006, 05:51 PM
OK heres the Deal, Lee Suggs has been added, Barnes has been added, welker has gone up to a 76, and marcus vick is on the team at WR and he is a 67, there is only 2 TE Randy and Justin, Joe Toledo is at LG, Hadnot at Center, Pape is still on the team, no Wilkinson, Keith Adams was added, Michael Lehan was added, Hill was moved to FS,

was is adams rating and what is hadnots? did the O line ratings go up? or no? also andersons rating at rg? marc vick spd slow or good?

Honus Joglund
09-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Welker's speed/agility/acceleration looks to have stayed the same. I'm guessing they just bumped his awareness and catching ability.

Adams was, I believe, an 80 at MLB. I've changed him to OLB, so now he's a 84, same as before the update.

Hadnot is an 82 at C and Bennie is a 77 at RG.

Vick's speed is 87.

No one other than Welker seems to have gone up or down.

Edit: and I changed CC to MLB because I always play a 3-4, and CC was a MLB coming out of Florida. Plus there's no one else on these rosters that play MLB, so he's kind of next in line. I also end up putting him at ROLB on my depth charts, in behind whoever I've got starting there.

SR 7
09-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Welker's speed/agility/acceleration looks to have stayed the same. I'm guessing they just bumped his awareness and catching ability.

Adams was, I believe, an 80 at MLB. I've changed him to OLB, so now he's a 84, same as before the update.

Hadnot is an 82 at C and Bennie is a 77 at RG.

Vick's speed is 87.

No one other than Welker seems to have gone up or down.

Edit: and I changed CC to MLB because I always play a 3-4, and CC was a MLB coming out of Florida. Plus there's no one else on these rosters that play MLB, so he's kind of next in line. I also end up putting him at ROLB on my depth charts, in behind whoever I've got starting there.

i play online so its pretty damn heated there adn thats nto a bad idea. Jackson wasn't in the game before the update so thats a good blitz speed pickup I get and to put CC in the 2nd MLB spot and put hodge maybe at WLB or spragan there wont be bad and have Adams at SLB. hmm...

Miami 13
09-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Wow, EA is a JOKE! Can't even get Roster Updates out without f***ing it up.

PS2 update is full of glitches.

SR 7
09-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Wow, EA is a JOKE! Can't even get Roster Updates out without f***ing it up.

PS2 update is full of glitches.

like what glitches? explain

Miami 13
09-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Like your Franchise and SS mode freezing all the time. Also some people said if they played as one team some other teams endzone would be in theres.

GatorFinFan
09-12-2006, 08:39 PM
i cant even connect to the ea server to get the update! geez!!

FiN FaN KeViN
09-12-2006, 08:48 PM
i wish they would make welker faster 86 hes slower then booker at 87 i think not welker should be in 90's for speed and acc

FiN FaN KeViN
09-12-2006, 08:50 PM
i cant even connect to the ea server to get the update! geez!!i got on fine

Majpain
09-12-2006, 09:25 PM
I cant even play a online game anymore because it disconnects.

Joneal7
09-12-2006, 09:31 PM
hmm...everytime i get into the franchise and attempt to cut travis minor it freezes my game

Dors156
09-12-2006, 10:35 PM
thats cool that vick is on the roster.i cant believe welkers speed isnt in the 90's

Honus Joglund
09-12-2006, 10:45 PM
hmm...everytime i get into the franchise and attempt to cut travis minor it freezes my game

In my franchise whenever I try to view Charles Rogers' menu screen it freezes.

I just figured it was my PS2 because something similar happened to me yesterday in NCAA.

:fire:

Dors156
09-12-2006, 10:50 PM
do you think if i update my rosters for 360 it might mess up my xbox for a little bit:confused:

Dolfan_Noles
09-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Fred Evans is now there too on the 360...no one mentioned that I dont think. Vick's gear is wrong though, which pisses me off. Wrong facemask, no elbow pads...and you cant edit it to fix. Plus, he doesnt wear a visor at WR.

Also, more importantly, he has pretty good throw power and accuracy and combined with his speed would be an unreal QB, but there is no way to put him at QB!

John Biello
09-13-2006, 12:43 AM
why the hell are our team ratings so low now. i was excited they got most of our players correct, but now the ratings are all messed up. i dunno if it has an affect but i played a game with the crap ratings and it was terrible fumlbes dropping balls terrible blocking...wtf

mor911
09-13-2006, 12:49 AM
Guys... Vick is on our practice squad. Do you really think EA is gonna spend a whole lot of time getting his stats right... Much less his goddamn facemask.

didn't we go through all of the phsycotic 'root for the college player that ain't really that good' crap when we cut brock? Get over it please.

WPBtoRNOFinFan
09-13-2006, 01:09 AM
EA's ratings are a joke, if you play PC, go to www.football-freaks.com (http://www.football-freaks.com) for good rosters, that's where i download those and draft classes. I'm over EA's lack of an update on a player's ratings, for Welker to be rated what he is....ridiculous, should at least be a 77 or 78

SR 7
09-13-2006, 02:50 AM
and why does RB have green elbow pad thigns and not white? when teh hell has he worn green? never

Daunt8TDChris84
09-13-2006, 03:32 AM
well god they put welker catch to 84 bout time, still chris is 88 horrible.

is it me or did daunte accuracy went from 85 to 84 or it was always 84?
that is still a joke how are kitna,plummer, more accurate than pepper ea your a joke.

i like lehan but our cb awareness sucks, i like vick i put him as my number 2 or 3 wr.

i always put booker 4 or 5 imposible to burn someone with that thrashy speed and acc.

is fred gibson in the update? i didnt see him i think.

tory
09-13-2006, 09:21 AM
why the hell are our team ratings so low now. i was excited they got most of our players correct, but now the ratings are all messed up. i dunno if it has an affect but i played a game with the crap ratings and it was terrible fumlbes dropping balls terrible blocking...wtf

first game i played last night since the update, ronnie had a fumble, and welker dropped 2 passes, clear as day open, 1 would've even been a td, the other he gets hit after a step and the ball pops out. i'm surprised they didnt call that a fumble too. my 13 games before, i didnt fumble once.

Phin-o-rama
09-13-2006, 09:58 AM
first game i played last night since the update, ronnie had a fumble, and welker dropped 2 passes, clear as day open, 1 would've even been a td, the other he gets hit after a step and the ball pops out. i'm surprised they didnt call that a fumble too. my 13 games before, i didnt fumble once.

um wtf...last night i played online....first play i run with ronnie and he fumbles, they recover....they go up 14-0.....zoom now to the 4th quarter im losing 33-28....30 seconds left i throw a 14 yard pass into the endzone to welker that literally ...bounces off his hands....i was like wtf? even the guy online was like...omg dude.

it was a great game and at one point i was down like 26-7 or some crap...grrr

Honus Joglund
09-13-2006, 11:13 AM
is fred gibson in the update? i didnt see him i think.

I just noticed that he's on the FA list.

He's a 72, his character is just about identical to the one that was in Madden 06.

FiN FaN KeViN
09-13-2006, 03:00 PM
is it just me or does ronnie fumble alot in game cause i got atleast 2 fumbles a game by him and it sucks.

FiN FaN KeViN
09-13-2006, 03:14 PM
thats cool that vick is on the roster.i cant believe welkers speed isnt in the 90'si know thats crazy booker is faster then welker lol

Offerdahl56
09-13-2006, 03:40 PM
is it just me or does ronnie fumble alot in game cause i got atleast 2 fumbles a game by him and it sucks.

he didn't really fumble that much before, but i haven't played yet with the rosetr update...maybe they messed with his settings? is it during a long drive? he just might be fatigued....

FiN FaN KeViN
09-13-2006, 03:58 PM
sometime it could be the 2nd run and he will fumble and i hate it online u cant challenge then he fumbled on the 2 yard line which i wish i coulda challenged cause he was down then it poped out. but i usually have atleast 2 a game and there killer ones to on game winning drives

Dolfan_Noles
09-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Kind of random, but does anyone know why Shawn Merriman still doesn't have a picture? Is it a NFLPA issue?

FiN FaN KeViN
09-13-2006, 04:32 PM
not sure on that one

Fresh
09-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Push the button to tuck in/cover the ball whenever you make your way into heavy contact.

Joneal7
09-14-2006, 12:09 AM
I just noticed that he's on the FA list.

He's a 72, his character is just about identical to the one that was in Madden 06.

yeah and i also noticed hes listed as a rook there..hmmm

HysterikiLL
09-14-2006, 12:35 AM
Push the button to tuck in/cover the ball whenever you make your way into heavy contact.

What button is that?

Honus Joglund
09-14-2006, 01:48 AM
What button is that?

On PS2 it's the triangle button. On Xbox/360, probably the Y button.

Dolfan81
09-14-2006, 01:51 AM
does ne1 have a link 2 the updated rosters newere

NoLimit84
09-14-2006, 04:52 PM
I tried downloading the rosters today for the ps2 but they're still the same as before. When I click on "download rosters" it says no available content.

Troysif
09-14-2006, 06:04 PM
On PS2 it's the triangle button. On Xbox/360, probably the Y button. i belive its the Right Bumper(RB)

FiN FaN KeViN
09-15-2006, 12:00 AM
the updates gone damn ea

Offerdahl56
09-15-2006, 07:51 AM
the updates gone damn ea

are you serious??

NoLimit84
09-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Guys -

Following up on my last announcement regarding PS2 issues... because of reports of stability issues with the recent roster download, we will be removing the roster from the server. We are actively researching the problem and hope to have a new roster posted soon. Thanks for your patience.

Note: Any update to roster data on the server requires a server restart. We have scheduled this server restart for 4: 00 am PDT on Thursday. The server will be restarted and the roster will be removed at this time.

Thanks

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/forum.jspa?sls=2&forumID=2903

Supposed to be back by the weekend.

mor911
09-15-2006, 11:49 AM
At least there were no more issues like last year's 3 inch lineman :lol:

Stitches
09-15-2006, 12:47 PM
At least there were no more issues like last year's 3 inch lineman :lol:

3 inch linemen? I'm unfamiliar.

mor911
09-15-2006, 12:49 PM
3 inch linemen? I'm unfamiliar.Last year EA released a roster update and accidentally made one of the Jets linemen were 3 inches tall. It's not a new thing to have EA pulling rosters because they released some buggy crap.

Offerdahl56
09-15-2006, 01:12 PM
i assume it's only a ps2 issue?

NoLimit84
09-15-2006, 01:15 PM
http://news.com.com/Madden+bug+makes+NFL+player+tiny/2100-1043_3-5883301.html

That's the story on the tiny lineman.

And it seems that it's only a PS2 issue.

NoLimit84
09-15-2006, 01:47 PM
The updated rosters for PS2 are now online.

Spee
09-15-2006, 05:14 PM
what is the website with the madden updates

SR 7
09-15-2006, 08:04 PM
well at least they took down hagans acc to 88 now :( bs

TheAnswer385
09-19-2006, 01:16 PM
where do you go to get the 360 rosters i cant find it!?!! thanks

Offerdahl56
09-19-2006, 01:45 PM
if you go to quick game, it will tell you that you need new rosters....say yes, and it downloads them for you---

TheAnswer385
09-19-2006, 02:18 PM
if you go to quick game, it will tell you that you need new rosters....say yes, and it downloads them for you---thanks alot
:D

Offerdahl56
09-19-2006, 02:32 PM
no problem---