PDA

View Full Version : I'll say what Saban and the Dolphins can't!

DolfanTom
09-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Nick Saban and the Dolphins can't possibly come out in the press and say it will be a much easier game with Toothlessberger out! They just can't. It would only create controversy and give the Stifflers something to pin up in their locker room for inspiration. No, the Dolphins are playing nice and are saying the PC things that any professional team should say.

But I'm a fan, so F all that crap! This game just got much easier for us. I thought we had a good chance of winning anyways, w/ Bettis gone, Randel El in Washington and a renewed Dolphin D - but now? Batch is OK at best. Last time we played him, he was humiliated by his childhood buddy, JT. Granted, that was the Lions, but the guy's skills ain't changed much!

We will win for sure now! 'Nuff said! The Stiffler fans know it too - they're just looking through their black-and-yellow-colored glasses if they say different!

Steel954
09-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Well then. Allow me to retort.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DolfanTom
09-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Well then. Allow me to retort.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Did you just ask me to allow yourself to be a re-tard?

Sure, go ahead - you are allowed to be a re-tard!

mulpwr
09-05-2006, 02:58 PM
The way you guys go on about Bettis,its like he was in his prime and had over 1,000 yards. Randle El will only be missed on special teams.

The last time Batch played against the Fins he went 8 out of 16 for 95 yards.That Fins team was better than this Fins team and the Steelers are better than that Lions team.

I guess since the Fins don't have Reggie Howard and Sam Madison now,the secondary will be toast for every WR out there.:rolleyes:

Steel954
09-05-2006, 03:08 PM
The way you guys go on about Bettis,its like he was in his prime and had over 1,000 yards. Randle El will only be missed on special teams.

The last time Batch played against the Fins he went 8 out of 16 for 95 yards.That Fins team was better than this Fins team and the Steelers are better than that Lions team.

I guess since the Fins don't have Reggie Howard and Sam Madison now,the secondary will be toast for every WR out there.:rolleyes:

I also remember a couple years ago a back up rookie QB coming off the bench for the Steelers in his first start and beating the Dolphins on his way to Rookie of the Year and the AFCCG.....who was that again? anybody? slips my mind...fish fans can you help me out?

He we are again in early September and another Steelers back up QB coming off the bench against the Dolphins....

History repeating?????

DolfanTom
09-05-2006, 03:09 PM

Bettis was the man for getting those tough TDs - those difference-maker TDs. RBs like Parker don't always get those tough TDs!! That's why it's a big loss.
Yeah, sure Randle El is no big loss! Funny how Stiffler fans have been singing his praises for years. I live around the corner from one, so I know!

And look at your record w/out Big Ben! Like he doesn't make a difference ...

Reggie Howard? That's like saying Notre Dame won't be good because they don't have Rudy. Actually, that's an insult to Rudy! Are you kidding me? We're not great in the secondary yet, but we are ions better w/ Howard out of the picture! He was perhaps the worst DB in our illustrious history!!

DolfanTom
09-05-2006, 03:10 PM
I also remember a couple years ago a back up rookie QB coming off the bench for the Steelers in his first start and beating the Dolphins on his way to Rookie of the Year and the AFCCG.....who was that again? anybody? slips my mind...fish fans can you help me out?

He we are again in early September and another Steelers back up QB coming off the bench against the Dolphins....

History repeating?????Yes, we all remember - but that dude will be sittin' this one out!

Also, talk about getting us when the gettin' was good. You're proud of THAT win in '04??????????

Link
09-05-2006, 03:13 PM

You seem to have fond memories of that. Only one problem... It is now 2006. We no longer have Wanny. We have a good QB for once since Marino and we have a Runningback. We also have a much better overall team. In short the team that the Steelers will be facing is a much better team and will give them more then they can handle. It doesn't matter what you or others say at this point. The dolphins are headed in the right direction and it will show on Thursday.

But after we beat you I wish you guys luck for the rest of the season as my dad and bro are both Steeler fans and I like you guys to do good. Just not as good as us.

cnc66
09-05-2006, 03:25 PM

if you can't keep up, take notes... our first team secondary was fine in preseaon, improving every game and sometimes in the game. We are going to set a new sack record this year...and it will start with your team, and that pressure will help our secondary.

EBMisfit
09-05-2006, 03:40 PM

History repeating?????You mean you think your current backup QB is going to become the starter for the rest of the season just like a couple years back? And isn't he a little old to be named ROY?

Steel954
09-05-2006, 03:57 PM
You mean you think your current backup QB is going to become the starter for the rest of the season just like a couple years back? And isn't he a little old to be named ROY?

I think our current back up is going to beat up on the Fish just like Ben did 2 years ago....

History Repeating

But No I do not think he will start all season....BB will be ready for the JAX game.

Colorado Dolfan
09-05-2006, 04:00 PM
I think our current back up is going to beat up on the Fish just like Ben did 2 years ago....

History Repeating

But No I do not think he will start all season....BB will be ready for the JAX game.

Not gonna be a near-hurricane this time... Our D Line is gonna be able to see any QB you have and tear them up...:lol:

like2god
09-05-2006, 04:04 PM

History Repeating

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

cnc66
09-05-2006, 04:11 PM

History Repeating

they just said that on tv...I was stunned. If the stiches let go his guts could literally spill out.

DolfanTom
09-05-2006, 04:16 PM
they just said that on tv...I was stunned. If the stiches let go his guts could literally spill out.
He'll be out till Week three - it's all speculation. No way he plays next week!!

DolfanTom
09-05-2006, 04:17 PM

History Repeating

Get off the Happy Meds dude!! Too much extacy if you ask me!

EBMisfit
09-05-2006, 04:20 PM

History Repeating

But No I do not think he will start all season....BB will be ready for the JAX game.Well, I see a different history repeating, as a Miami QB comes back from injury to lead the Dolphins to victory against a Stealers team missing their starting QB, just like on December 31, 1972 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_1972-73). After all, that game is about as relevant to next Thursday's game as the one a couple of years ago.

Steel954
09-05-2006, 04:41 PM

Big Ben is Superman :cooldude:

Phinlivin'in703
09-05-2006, 04:44 PM

http://www.jackieandbender.com/benpicture3.jpg

You call that superman?:lol:

DolfanTom
09-05-2006, 04:47 PM
http://www.jackieandbender.com/benpicture3.jpg

You call that superman?:lol:
Well, she is kinda hot!

Phinlivin'in703
09-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Well, she is kinda hot!

But "so-called superman" looks like a drunk ...hell, he IS a drunk

mulpwr
09-05-2006, 04:56 PM
But "so-called superman" looks like a drunk cracker...hell, he IS a drunk cracker

Oh, a racist comment.Better watch it.

DolfanTom
09-05-2006, 05:18 PM
But "so-called superman" looks like a drunk ...hell, he IS a drunkWasn't this taken right before his accident :rolleyes2

EBMisfit
09-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Big Ben is Superman :cooldude:His motorcycle must be made out of kryptonite then.:D

Phinlivin'in703
09-05-2006, 05:22 PM
His motorcycle must be made out of kryptonite then.:D

:lol:

Link
09-05-2006, 05:32 PM

And yet a windshield semi-stopped him. :lol:

Colorado Dolfan
09-05-2006, 06:21 PM

Hero Roethlisberger (http://www.thebrushback.com/hero_full.htm) :lol:

Mike13
09-05-2006, 09:56 PM

History repeating?????

That wasn't the same fins team artard, we are a much better team now.

Kinzua
09-06-2006, 11:16 AM
That wasn't the same fins team artard, we are a much better team now.

Only a little less than a day and a half before reality smacks Carppies in the face!!! :sidelol:

Steel954
09-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Only a little less than a day and a half before reality smacks Carppies in the face!!! :sidelol:

Reality is a B1tch and I hear she packs quite a punch.

Kinzua
09-06-2006, 11:23 AM

As a Bills fan, I can speak first hand to the inability of Bennie Anderson to pass block, so I don't expect Daunte to last the game. Either he gets knocked silly or his knee gets too sore from him running for his life. :shakeno:

DolfanTom
09-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Reality is a B1tch and I hear she packs quite a punch.Yes, so be prepared when she smacks you around this season! Starting tomorrow night!

You know your team is a mere shade of what it was last season, and now w/ Toothy out, you're in trouble! Can't wait to hear the excuses Friday - if you even show up after your team gets beat down.

lazareth
09-06-2006, 11:30 AM
i won't say who will win or lose, but this is a good place as any to post this ...been tickling my funny bone for a couple days now :chuckle:

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3790/pftpotdfk8.jpg

Steel954
09-06-2006, 11:41 AM
As a Bills fan, I can speak first hand to the inability of Bennie Anderson to pass block, so I don't expect Daunte to last the game. Either he gets knocked silly or his knee gets too sore from him running for his life. :shakeno:

Once the Fish Oline is exposed for the fraud that it is and C0kpuffer is forced to be mobile, Troy and Joey will have a field day. Gonna be like dropping M80's into a pond and watching the fish float to the top.

Kinzua
09-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Once the Fish Oline is exposed for the fraud that it is and C0kpuffer is forced to be mobile, Troy and Joey will have a field day. Gonna be like dropping M80's into a pond and watching the fish float to the top.

:sidelol: Let's be specific here: the carp float to the top. You don't want to do in the bass like that!

Steel954
09-06-2006, 11:54 AM
:sidelol: Let's be specific here: the carp float to the top. You don't want to do in the bass like that!

So when do you think they are gonna have to put Harrington in?

DolfanTom
09-06-2006, 11:56 AM
So when do you think they are gonna have to put Harrington in?Probably 5 or 6 times to hold on the extra points :sidelol:

Mike13
09-06-2006, 12:45 PM

Its only a little over a week before the self imposed exile that you jills fans will go into.

You remind me of the little kid that hides behind a bully and screams insults at the other kid. Here you are playing the role of the cheer leader for the Steeler fans, rooting for a much better team then your pathetic Jills.

Amars
09-06-2006, 02:20 PM
So when do you think they are gonna have to put Harrington in?

I hope your here friday to eat crow when the steelers lose.

Steel954
09-06-2006, 02:46 PM
I hope your here friday to eat crow when the steelers lose.

Ill be here alright....but Friday I'm going out for Thai and crow isn't on the menu. I do believe dolphin is though.....but after having 'fin on Thursday night I won't be in the mood for it.

By the way....DOLPHINS SUCK!

Vertical Limit
09-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Probably 5 or 6 times to hold on the extra points :sidelol:

I think we have Denney for that though.

bigbry
09-06-2006, 04:05 PM

This one will hurt!

BB

DolfanTom
09-06-2006, 06:40 PM
By the way....DOLPHINS SUCK!
Oh yeah? Well my dad's better than your dad!

Don't know if you realize it, but this is a smack forum. And you come up with "Dolphins Suck"? Well, you're a big fat poopie face!

You gotta bring more than that I'm afraid. And if that's really all you got, I fear for you on Friday after we kick you arses around the field Thursday night. You've been warned.

DolfanTom
09-06-2006, 06:42 PM

I think we have Denney for that though.Of course, but I think the loser Steeler fan gets the point :wink:

mulpwr
09-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Yes, so be prepared when she smacks you around this season! Starting tomorrow night!

You know your team is a mere shade of what it was last season, and now w/ Toothy out, you're in trouble! Can't wait to hear the excuses Friday - if you even show up after your team gets beat down.

Really,why are the Steelers so much worse than last year? This ought to be interesting to hear. :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 03:05 PM
So when do you think they are gonna have to put Harrington in?half time when we're up 35-0 and Duante's arm is sore from throwing TD's all over your sorry team.

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Really,why are the Steelers so much worse than last year? This ought to be interesting to hear. :sidelol:

grown complacant with their hard-bought win

big ben peaked in the playoffs last year, now with his very Neil O'Donnell beard, he's ready to slide into mediocrity.

The bus, the heart of the team and the 3rd down powerhouse has been put out to pasture.

the ref's can only swing it in their favor so many times

they didn't legalize inter-familial marriage in PA so Pittsburgh's morale is down city wide

steelers---meh!

mulpwr
09-07-2006, 03:17 PM
half time when we're up 35-0 and Duante's arm is sore from throwing TD's all over your sorry team.

The Dolphins are moving to Los Angelas in 2008 too.

Steel954
09-07-2006, 03:18 PM

Haven't you heard....it's all over this forum (not to mention the Bungles and Clowns forums)....the Steelers lost ARE, Hope, and Kimo to FA and the Bus is retired. The Steelers couldn't possibly have plugged those holes. God knows that Cowher and crew aren't known for replacing outgoing stars with quality and capable players. :sidelol: :sidelol: These fools apparently haven't followed Steelers history very well.

Steel954
09-07-2006, 03:21 PM
half time when we're up 35-0 and Duante's arm is sore from throwing TD's all over your sorry team.

I see you just had another conjugal visit with your prison girlfriend Ms Cleo, huh Opfin? Did she give you the lottery numbers for this weekend too?

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 03:23 PM
The Dolphins are moving to Los Angelas in 2008 too.:rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 03:29 PM
I see you just had another conjugal visit with your prison girlfriend Ms Cleo, huh Opfin? Did she give you the lottery numbers for this weekend too?

keep beating your chest, buddy, or your meat, or whatever, your Steelers won't be beating anything and you'll be eating every word tonight.:D

after tonight this will be our motto:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Steel954
09-07-2006, 04:17 PM
keep beating your chest, buddy, or your meat, or whatever, your Steelers won't be beating anything and you'll be eating every word tonight.:D

after tonight this will be our motto:

http://www.sloapes.de/cms/img/uploaded/112506165560838600.jpg

And you keep shoving that Ron Jeremy special edition d!ldo up your fudge canal while you fantasize about Zach Thomas cuz come tomorrow this place is gonna turn into SteelHaven when all the Steelers fans come to serve up your crow. But I think that it will be like a fish fans ghost town in here by then.

mulpwr
09-07-2006, 04:18 PM
grown complacant with their hard-bought win

big ben peaked in the playoffs last year, now with his very Neil O'Donnell beard, he's ready to slide into mediocrity.

The bus, the heart of the team and the 3rd down powerhouse has been put out to pasture.

the ref's can only swing it in their favor so many times

they didn't legalize inter-familial marriage in PA so Pittsburgh's morale is down city wide

steelers---meh!

Cowher is a good enough coach not to let his team rest on last year.After all, In 14 seasons, he has missed the playoffs just four times.He never had a QB as good as Ben either.Hell,the fins have missed the playoffs the last four years.:lol:

Last year,fans like you said Ben would slide into a sophomore slump.It didn't happen. Consequently,Culpepper threw 6 TDs to 12 int. last year before getting hurt He has lost 36 fumbles for his career and averages one fumble a game for his career. According to your logic,Culpepper peaked, oh what will the fins do.:boohoo:

A third year, 24 year old QB who's still learning, wouldn't have peaked already anyway,especially when he's just hitting his prime.

Bettis,on his last legs, had 368 yards last year,while the Steelers rushed for 2223 yards in the regular season altogether.The Steelers may miss his leadership but the short yardage and goaline duties can be compensated for. Oh no,there's no Ricky.He'll be missed more.

The refs ,outside of one,actually called the correct calls in the Super Bowl.They missed the helmet to helmet on Hines,the fumble by TE Stephens,the late hit on a Steelers DE,the block in the back on Ben during the int. return. Thinking that the refs favored the Steelers is a myth. Its not their fault you don't understand the rules. If last season is any indication of how undisciplined the Fins are,you'll be cussing this season as well,unless things have changed.

Since you're the one who started the city smack.i don't live in Da Burgh,so i wouldn't know.On the other hand,Miami is the third world slum of the US,english is a third,fourth,fifth language, has major construction going on 24/7, it takes them months after a hurricane to clean up which leaves everything smelling HORRIBLE, the people are rude, there is so much crime you dont know if your car will be keyed or vandalized or if you're going to be mugged,stabbed,shot or killed in many other numerous ways.Its not a good place to raise a family.Outside of the bayfront,the neighborhoods are poor and crime ridden. The personal practices of those down there,i don't even want to know about.Thats from people i know who've been there,yet you rip on Pittsburgh.:rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 04:50 PM
And you keep shoving that Ron Jeremy special edition d!ldo up your fudge canal while you fantasize about Zach Thomas cuz come tomorrow this place is gonna turn into SteelHaven when all the Steelers fans come to serve up your crow. But I think that it will be like a fish fans ghost town in here by then.wow, that's just.....disturbing....:lol:

I got the crow cookin' don't eat too much polish sausage while watching the game.

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Cowher is a good enough coach not to let his team rest on last year.After all, In 14 seasons, he has missed the playoffs just four times.He never had a QB as good as Ben either.Hell,the fins have missed the playoffs the last four years.:lol:

Last year,fans like you said Ben would slide into a sophomore slump.It didn't happen. Consequently,Culpepper threw 6 TDs to 12 int. last year before getting hurt He has lost 36 fumbles for his career and averages one fumble a game for his career. According to your logic,Culpepper peaked, oh what will the fins do.:boohoo:

A third year, 24 year old QB who's still learning, wouldn't have peaked already anyway,especially when he's just hitting his prime.

Bettis,on his last legs, had 368 yards last year,while the Steelers rushed for 2223 yards in the regular season altogether.The Steelers may miss his leadership but the short yardage and goaline duties can be compensated for. Oh no,there's no Ricky.He'll be missed more.

The refs ,outside of one,actually called the correct calls in the Super Bowl.They missed the helmet to helmet on Hines,the fumble by TE Stephens,the late hit on a Steelers DE,the block in the back on Ben during the int. return. Thinking that the refs favored the Steelers is a myth. Its not their fault you don't understand the rules. If last season is any indication of how undisciplined the Fins are,you'll be cussing this season as well,unless things have changed.

Since you're the one who started the city smack.i don't live in Da Burgh,so i wouldn't know.On the other hand,Miami is the third world slum of the US,english is a third,fourth,fifth language, has major construction going on 24/7, it takes them months after a hurricane to clean up which leaves everything smelling HORRIBLE, the people are rude, there is so much crime you dont know if your car will be keyed or vandalized or if you're going to be mugged,stabbed,shot or killed in many other numerous ways.Its not a good place to raise a family.Outside of the bayfront,the neighborhoods are poor and crime ridden. The personal practices of those down there,i don't even want to know about.Thats from people i know who've been there,yet you rip on Pittsburgh.:rolleyes2blah blah blah....I understand the rules just fine, I've been watchin' football since you were a gleam in a sailor's eye. as for the rest of your post:sleep:

mulpwr
09-07-2006, 04:56 PM
You go on now and take that nap before the game, ole timer.You're going to need it.:tongue:

Phinlivin'in703
09-07-2006, 04:58 PM
You go on now and take that nap before the game, ole timer.You're going to need it.:tongue:

opfinistic 2000+posts

mulpwr 81 posts

with age comes wisdom

Steel954
09-07-2006, 05:09 PM
opfinistic 2000+posts

mulpwr 81 posts

with age comes wisdom

opfinistic 2000+ posts
mulpwr - Has a job

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 05:52 PM