PDA

View Full Version : Bills and Jets slammed by Football Outsiders

FinfanInBuffalo
09-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Here is a blurb from Football Ousiders:

What kind of fantasy league values Mike Nugent, J.P. Losman, and the San Francisco wide receiver corps? The Loser League, of course, our special fantasy league where the worse the players, the better your team. Al Bogdan previews this year’s worst players so you can win the Open Loser League Challenge — or just run a league with your friends.

WTF.... OUCH!

MDFINFAN
09-05-2006, 02:38 PM
link please..

cnc66
09-05-2006, 02:38 PM
wrong forum too...

FinfanInBuffalo
09-05-2006, 02:41 PM
link please..

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/category/ramblings/loser-league/

GreenMachine
09-05-2006, 03:56 PM
So they are slamming a Kicker who has looked great this preseason, including nailing a 49 yard FG in the final game....During a tropical wave.

Dol-Fan Dupree
09-05-2006, 03:59 PM
So they are slamming a Kicker who has looked great this preseason, including nailing a 49 yard FG in the final game....During a tropical wave.

Maybe the guy was slamming the offense to not giving the kicker enough chances to use his amazing skills.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Maybe the guy was slamming the offense to not giving the kicker enough chances to use his amazing skills.

That would be my take.

BwanaZulia
09-05-2006, 05:24 PM
It is all fun and games till the games are played.

Bring it.

BZ

BuffaloSoldier2
09-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Oh no, not football outsider!!! :sidelol:

What is football outsiders? And why should anyone care what they think? Listen, I'll explain something to you. Just because it is written in a magazine doesn't mean it's true. How many of these writers had the Bears in the playoffs? Or the Steelers winning the Super Bowl? Or the Rams when Trent Green went down and some "scrub" named Kurt Warner stepped. Some of these people have a little more inside information but overall, they are guessing just like people on this board. So this is really nice for Fin fans to read about the hype about their upcoming season. But until the games are played, this stuff means nothing. :shakeno:

P. S. Honestly, the hate of Losman is just ******ed. He posted better numbers than Eli, Alex Smith, Donovan McNabb, and many other first year starting QBs. Yet at 25, he is a awful and a bust. Sport writers are jokes. :lol:

Mike13
09-05-2006, 10:02 PM
I agree with Buffalo Soldier, sportswriters are full of it 80%-90% of the time.

Colorado Dolfan
09-05-2006, 10:13 PM
P. S. Honestly, the hate of Losman is just ******ed. He posted better numbers than Eli, Alex Smith, Donovan McNabb, and many other first year starting QBs. Yet at 25, he is a awful and a bust. Sport writers are jokes. :lol:

I notice Culpepper's not on that list... :wink: