PDA

View Full Version : HAHA! Pittsburgh BLOWS!

Phinlivin'in703
09-05-2006, 04:02 PM
:fatman: :crutch:
Fatman Bettis is gone...Roethlisberger is out...:monkeyr: Steelers Suck:monkeyl:

sounds like Pittsburgh is gonna:roman529: and...:pray: that Miami doesn't :diaf:

BleedinGreenNC
09-07-2006, 11:54 PM
That's funny, Ben's backup beat you guys!!!

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:09 AM
That's funny, Ben's backup beat you guys!!!

yeah.. Charlie Batch... :sidelol: :sidelol:

305TillIDie
09-08-2006, 06:17 AM
tell me where the jets going?

will you have a good record..you tell me

:sidelol:

Phinz420
09-08-2006, 06:24 AM
The question the Jets fans need to ask themselves.......

Can the Jets even beat Wanny's Highschool team from Pittsburgh? Hmmmm.

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:27 AM
tell me where the jets going?

will you have a good record..you tell me

:sidelol:
I see the Jets winning about 6 games this year. Maybe 2 less than you guys. Hey buddy I understand your pain. We had aspirations of a SB last year too -- then we played our first game and it brought us back to reality. I don't care if the Jets only win 2 games as long as our young kids make progress. It's a rebuilding year.

I just know that finheaven is the biggest homer board on the web. IMO the fins will have an OK year. Probably miss the playoffs. It's just nice to see that Daunte "the second coming of christ" Culpepper showed his true colors last night. Put up great numbers in the first three quarters, but just can't find a way to finish it off.

Look to see the Bills surprise you next week. Even if they don't win they will give you a scare.

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:28 AM
The question the Jets fans need to ask themselves.......

Can the Jets even beat Wanny's Highschool team from Pittsburgh? Hmmmm.

Can the Phins??? I hear their QB is better than Charlie Batch.

305TillIDie
09-08-2006, 06:34 AM
I see the Jets winning about 6 games this year. Maybe 2 less than you guys. Hey buddy I understand your pain. We had aspirations of a SB last year too -- then we played our first game and it brought us back to reality. I don't care if the Jets only win 2 games as long as our young kids make progress. It's a rebuilding year.

I just know that finheaven is the biggest homer board on the web. IMO the fins will have an OK year. Probably miss the playoffs. It's just nice to see that Daunte "the second coming of christ" Culpepper showed his true colors last night. Put up great numbers in the first three quarters, but just can't find a way to finish it off.

Look to see the Bills surprise you next week. Even if they don't win they will give you a scare.scare?..the bills isnt that good..the dolphins will win with no problem

i see the jets winning 3 to 4 games

Pep will be a better QB then he showed last night..the dolphins had to throw the ball..they couldnt run..so the steelers played pass all the way..and thats why the picks came up

buffalo has to worry about us :wink:

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:35 AM
scare?..the bills isnt that good..the dolphins will win with no problem

Pep will be a better QB then he showed last night..the dolphins had to throw the ball..they couldnt run..so the steelers played pass all the way..and thats why the picks came up

The picks came up because Peppy can't scan a defense. ANY team would have picked up on his dead stares at the WR's and jumped the routes.

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:36 AM
scare?..the bills isnt that good..the dolphins will win with no problem

And don't speak too soon about the bills. You are right -- they aren't that good, but they are young and hungry. The Bills and Jets will fight for the bottom of the East this year but I sure as hell wouldn't look over them.

305TillIDie
09-08-2006, 06:37 AM
The picks came up because Peppy can't scan a defense. ANY team would have picked up on his dead stares at the WR's and jumped the routes.like i said...the steelers played pass all the way..how can you pass the ball if the defense plays great pass defense?..it was just a great play by the steelers

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:40 AM
like i said...the steelers played pass all the way..how can you pass the ball if the defense plays great pass defense?..it was just a great play by the steelers

You are down by 4 points with over three minutes to go. They had the ball on the 40 I believe. If you see Pitt is playing pass -- THEN RUN THE BALL. There is plenty of time to mount a comeback without having to force throws. Either bad coaching by Mularkey/Saban or poor reads by Peppy.

305TillIDie
09-08-2006, 06:45 AM
And don't speak too soon about the bills. You are right -- they aren't that good, but they are young and hungry. The Bills and Jets will fight for the bottom of the East this year but I sure as hell wouldn't look over them.hell naw..the dolphins wont over look the bills..saban wont let the team do that

it will be a better dolphin team then what everyone saw on thursday night

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:48 AM
hell naw..the dolphins wont over look the bills..saban wont let the team do that

it will be a better dolphin team then what everyone saw on thursday night

I know Saban is a good coach. But I don't think this team has the talent to go to the SB. The O-line and Secondary are Weak and I don't trust Pep to take a team anywhere. Not to mention Z.Thomas looked bad and Taylor looked worse. But still -- no hate -- good luck to you guys.

305TillIDie
09-08-2006, 06:50 AM
You are down by 4 points with over three minutes to go. They had the ball on the 40 I believe. If you see Pitt is playing pass -- THEN RUN THE BALL. There is plenty of time to mount a comeback without having to force throws. Either bad coaching by Mularkey/Saban or poor reads by Peppy.on first down, miami did run..but i guess saban and murlarkey figure that the steelers would get the ball back with alot of time left..thats why they passed the ball in that situation

all FH posters not homers..i gave credit to the steelers..they did what they had to do in the fourth quarter and picked up the win..i admit the steelers is a better team then miami as of now..but we had a chance to win and we blew it

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:51 AM
on first down, miami did run..but i guess saban and murlarkey figure that the steelers would get the ball back with alot of time left..thats why they passed the ball in that situation

all FH posters not homers..i gave credit to the steelers..they did what they had to do in the fourth quarter and picked up the win..i admit the steelers is a better team then miami as of now..but we had a chance to win and we blew it

I'm not saying all FH members are homers. You don't seem like one. But I must say out of all of the sites that I check out -- FH has the most by far.