PDA

View Full Version : Flood warnings issued for Miami Dade and Southeast Florida....

Steel954
09-05-2006, 04:28 PM
This just in from the National Weather Service.

Urban Flood Warnings issued for Miami/Dade and Southeast Florida. National Weather Service is imploring Dolphins fans to not watch Thursday nights game against the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

With all of the heavy rains the last 5 days the ground is so saturated that Brian Norcoss was overheard worrying to a co anchor that the tears that will be shed by the Dolphins faithful will be too much for the area to handle.

Gov. Bush is in emergency session with his advisors as to whether or not he should start opening the floodgates for Lake Okeechobee to accomodate all of the surplus H2O that will be generated when the Steelers win.

Stay tuned for more info.....

byroan
09-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Lame.

EBMisfit
09-05-2006, 05:54 PM

Urban Flood Warnings issued for Miami/Dade and Southeast Florida. National Weather Service is imploring Dolphins fans to not watch Thursday nights game against the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

With all of the heavy rains the last 5 days the ground is so saturated that Brian Norcoss was overheard worrying to a co anchor that the tears that will be shed by the Dolphins faithful will be too much for the area to handle.

Gov. Bush is in emergency session with his advisors as to whether or not he should start opening the floodgates for Lake Okeechobee to accomodate all of the surplus H2O that will be generated when the Steelers win.

Stay tuned for more info.....Whew, you had me worried there for a second. I thought you meant that such a disaster was imminent.

cnc66
09-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Whew, you had me worried there for a second. I thought you meant that such a disaster was imminent.

he said emminent...

sok squeeler boy, Okeechobee is at twelve feet, we've got plenty of room, worry about yourselves...and yer three canals

Kinzua
09-05-2006, 06:16 PM

Great post! :up:

retired opfinistic
09-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Great post! :up::rolleyes: figures

Vertical Limit
09-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Lame.

icephinfan
09-05-2006, 07:21 PM

Gee, what a shocker an Idiot likes a lame post...:shakeno:

Vertical Limit
09-05-2006, 07:23 PM
You're lame too. Get out.

Colorado Dolfan
09-05-2006, 07:33 PM

I'll admit it... That was pretty funny...:lol:

Totally untrue, but you get points for spewing crap in an original way... :up:

Mike13
09-05-2006, 10:03 PM

Suprise, suprise a fellow short bus rider enjoys a lame post.

Kinzua
09-05-2006, 10:18 PM
I figure by half time, the flood waters will be rising! :nana:

icephinfan
09-05-2006, 10:21 PM

Why are you going swimming????:nana:

Kinzua
09-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Why are you going swimming????:nana:

No, but you will be ... if you don't melt first, O Wondrous Ice Thing!!! :sidelol:

icephinfan
09-05-2006, 10:53 PM
No, but you will be ... if you don't melt first, O Wondrous Ice Thing!!! :sidelol:

WOW, that was great. Took you hours to come up with that.

Hey B!TCH get new material!!!!!

like2god
09-05-2006, 11:30 PM

Here is a major update on those rushing waters.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/Pissoff.jpg

:lol:

timbalu
09-06-2006, 06:46 AM
I heard Charlie Biatch can't even swim, much less paly qb. BTW, the Fins own the series with the Steelers !! :D

cnc66
09-06-2006, 06:48 AM
Kinsua and Steel954...two windalickers from the short bus crew...

muscle979
09-06-2006, 09:21 AM
I heard Charlie Biatch can't even swim, much less paly qb. BTW, the Fins own the series with the Steelers !! :D

No didn't you know it's the other way around because Pittsburgh beat our horrible 04 team when Wanny was at the helm. They should know about him by now, it took him no time at all to start destroying Pitt.

retired opfinistic
09-06-2006, 09:49 AM
No didn't you know it's the other way around because Pittsburgh beat our horrible 04 team when Wanny was at the helm. They should know about him by now, it took him no time at all to start destroying Pitt.rumor is he'll be taking over the steelers once Coward retires. :lol: :wink:

muscle979
09-06-2006, 09:59 AM
rumor is he'll be taking over the steelers once Coward retires. :lol: :wink:

I hope so, one less team to worry about in the AFC.

Majpain
09-06-2006, 10:12 AM

When did you start sucking other fans **** Kinza?

Mike13
09-06-2006, 12:47 PM
When did you start sucking other fans **** Kinza?

Since they started to pay it him/her/it more.

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 08:36 AM
The tension is mounting......smelling blood in the water.:D

buckwilde
09-07-2006, 09:48 AM

Speaking of flood waters, it looks like the waters will still be raging at Niagara Falls this year again courtesy of the Jills fans. Enjoy another season in the cellar!! :D

Mike13
09-07-2006, 01:28 PM

Thanks for proving my point artard.