PDA

View Full Version : FatHead

Phinlivin'in703
09-05-2006, 05:09 PM
I know these things are really cool, but why are they so expensive?!

www.fathead.com

footballer
09-05-2006, 05:18 PM
you live in ffx huh? im in manassas// small world.. yo bro theyre way out of my budget for wall decorations.... but i believe its the material... i would think its the same as those poly/plastice-ish wall stickers you can get for kids to peel on, then when the next pixar movies comes along, peel off.. to replace it with the current pixar craze...imo.

Phinlivin'in703
09-05-2006, 05:20 PM
you live in ffx huh? im in manassas// small world.. yo bro theyre way out of my budget for wall decorations.... but i believe its the material... i would think its the same as those poly/plastice-ish wall stickers you can get for kids to peel on, then when the next pixar movies comes along, peel off.. to replace it with the current pixar craze...imo.

Sup fellow VA phinfan:www:

icephinfan
09-05-2006, 05:20 PM
My friend bought one,and he said if you take it down and move it to a different place, it doesn't stick. He had to return his for a refund.

Phinlivin'in703
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
$99 bucks is just too much...

Fin Fan in Cali
09-05-2006, 05:34 PM
I wouldn't recommend them. They don't stick to the wall and I had to return both my Zach, and Dan once each, and I got tired of trying to get it through to Fathead that they don't stick. I have tacks in mine in the garage.