PDA

View Full Version : House Season premiere

Jt0323
09-05-2006, 09:05 PM
anyone watch it tonight? it was a good one

Rocky Raccoon
09-05-2006, 09:12 PM
I thought it was great like always! The end was very emotional.

Dors156
09-05-2006, 09:17 PM
i watched it.loved the episode.house is funny now he can run:lol:

gators910
09-05-2006, 09:26 PM
very good episode...

The Rev
09-05-2006, 09:31 PM
I loved it. House is hilarious and the ending, like Roman said, was emtional.

Dors156
09-05-2006, 09:33 PM
I loved it. House is hilarious and the ending, like Roman said, was emtional.

:yeahthat:

i loved the ending where the guy could walk.did you all see the previews for next week

Timmy54
09-06-2006, 09:16 AM
next week looks very strange. I do like the fact they are hiding House being right from him so he is now questioning himself--and back on the pills.

mor911
09-06-2006, 09:22 AM
I loved it! I hate that they didn't tell House about saving the veggie guy at the end... HIS BEST FRIEND...

greatwade
09-06-2006, 09:40 AM
I loved it! I hate that they didn't tell House about saving the veggie guy at the end... HIS BEST FRIEND... Oh, you mean Wilson. I was scratching my head there, like was House best friends with the veggie guy?!!?!

Anyway, terrific episode. Everybody looks like they are getting paid. The chicks are hotter. House needs to have a 4-way with the 3 gals. Where is the atty by the way? Gotta love him stealing Wilson's script pad.

*spoiler alert*

Finally, HOLY M'N ****!!! Aliens next week. ****ing aliens!!!!!!

/no other show on TV comes close. Although Weeds and Nip/Tuck were good. Nip/tuck is a bit gay for my tastes though.

mor911
09-06-2006, 09:50 AM
House is easily the best show on TV. Prison Break is second... I guess Nip Tuck could be a very distant third. :P

greatwade
09-06-2006, 09:58 AM
any idea how many new episode (weeks in a row) of House we can expect?

mor911
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm not sure... Last season lasted 24 episodes, but they took a break during the chrismas and newyear holidays where thet didn't air any new episodes for like a month.... Prison Break season one had a freakin 4-5 month break.

byroan
09-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Next weeks show looks friggin awesome. ALIENS!!!!

greatwade
09-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Next weeks show looks friggin awesome. ALIENS!!!!

my sentiments exactly byroan. Levitation baby, levitation!

mor911
09-06-2006, 10:56 AM
I didn't see the "next week on House" thingy :cry:

greatwade
09-06-2006, 10:59 AM
I didn't see the "next week on House" thingy :cry:

it may have been more incredible than the entire episode, too. Sorry.

They get a young boy patient. He has some sort of implant device. Identified as Titanium. They are looking at his DNA sequence, and are astonished that it is not normal. Finally the boy levitates a good 3 feet above his hospital bed.

mor911
09-06-2006, 11:02 AM
it may have been more incredible than the entire episode, too. Sorry.

They get a young boy patient. He has some sort of implant device. Identified as Titanium. They are looking at his DNA sequence, and are astonished that it is not normal. Finally the boy levitates a good 3 feet above his hospital bed.
You know what's sad... I can't tell if that's what really happened or if old GW is kicking The Mor in the balls. :lol:

greatwade
09-06-2006, 11:05 AM
You know what's sad... I can't tell if that's what really happened or if old GW is kicking The Mor in the balls. :lol:

I don't joke @ House :wink:

Pagan
09-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Am I the only one thinking that having an "alien abduction" episode of House is going to be f'ing goofy?

The whole idea of house was that it was rooted in reality. Now they resort to gimmicks?

Hopefully the whole thing is him hallucinating.

greatwade
09-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Am I the only one thinking that having an "alien abduction" episode of House is going to be f'ing goofy?

The whole idea of house was that it was rooted in reality. Now they resort to gimmicks?

Hopefully the whole thing is him hallucinating.

blasphemy. I'm pretty sure the majority of the posters here, particularly the 24/7 crew, had some sort of alien affair.

It's not going to be a hallucination btw.

No medical shows are rooted in reality. That would bore people.
Sure they are throwing out real disorders, diseases and treatments. But the structure of the hospital, the entire diagnotician thing, and the ultra-rare problems they deal with ALL the time is completely far-fetched. Very little 'reality' IMHO.

byroan
09-06-2006, 11:29 AM

:lol: He's serious with this one.

greatwade
09-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Yeah, I'm cereal!

Pagan
09-06-2006, 11:53 AM
blasphemy. I'm pretty sure the majority of the posters here, particularly the 24/7 crew, had some sort of alien affair.

It's not going to be a hallucination btw.

No medical shows are rooted in reality. That would bore people.
Sure they are throwing out real disorders, diseases and treatments. But the structure of the hospital, the entire diagnotician thing, and the ultra-rare problems they deal with ALL the time is completely far-fetched. Very little 'reality' IMHO.
Don't get technical on me Wade...you know what I mean. :lol:

The "it could happen" factor. :wink:

Alien abductions in a hospital? What's next, is Jack Bauer gunna fly to Mars and fight aliens? :tongue:

greatwade
09-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Don't get technical on me Wade...you know what I mean. :lol:

The "it could happen" factor. :wink:

Alien abductions in a hospital? What's next, is Jack Bauer gunna fly to Mars and fight aliens? :tongue:
funny you say that. It does all seem very Jack Bauer-esque. What's next you ask? Jack Bauer is going to get treated at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. After all, it is FOX.

mor911
09-06-2006, 12:02 PM
I love how once House figure's out what's wrong (like with the paralyzed gentleman last night) it take minutes (sometimes seconds) for the patient to get better :lol:

greatwade
09-06-2006, 12:04 PM
I love how once House figure's out what's wrong (like with the paralyzed gentleman guy last night) it take minutes (sometimes seconds) for the patient to get better :lol:
:hi5:I haven't read that word in ages, Mor. Holy un-PC batman! As a cracker-*** mutha****er, I'm not offended one bit though. Carry on :lol:

mor911
09-06-2006, 12:07 PM
:hi5:I haven't read that word in ages, Mor. Holy un-PC batman! As a colored oriental, I'm not offended one bit though. Carry on :lol:dude! You altered my quote!!! :wink:

Rocky Raccoon
09-06-2006, 01:30 PM
any idea how many new episode (weeks in a row) of House we can expect?

new episodes all throughout September. Then they take a break for MLB Playoffs all October, then resume in November. And probably another break aound the holidays.

Dors156
09-06-2006, 06:09 PM
hes super cereal

WeVie
09-07-2006, 09:20 AM
I love the show. Man is house going to be pissed when he finds out about veggie man.

greatwade
09-07-2006, 09:28 AM
I love the show. Man is house going to be pissed when he finds out about veggie man.

word

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/09/jollygreen_1-1.jpg

mor911
09-07-2006, 10:06 AM
I saw the commercial... Looks awesome. I'm sorry I ever doubted you GW... I should be mamed.

greatwade
09-07-2006, 10:08 AM
I saw the commercial... Looks awesome. I'm sorry I ever doubted you GW... I should be maimed.
No problemo :wink: like I said, I don't joke about House.

Rocky Raccoon
09-12-2006, 09:04 PM
I thought tonight's episode was VERY good...and next week looks even better!

Jimi
09-12-2006, 09:24 PM
very good one tonight, didnt catch next weeks preview though. would u mind givin a breif summary of what it is?

Jt0323
09-12-2006, 09:42 PM
im pissed...i thought it started at 9...turn on my tv at 8:30 and it was on :tantrum:

Rocky Raccoon
09-12-2006, 10:12 PM
very good one tonight, didnt catch next weeks preview though. would u mind givin a breif summary of what it is?

House puts a well-known medical researcher through a battery of tests to determine why he collapsed in his lab. When the team is unable to diagnose the problem, the doctor asks the team to help him end his life. House is forced to use his cane again after the ketamine has worn off as he deals with a clinic patient's teenaged daughter who has a crush on him.

via tv.com

I figured they could explain it better than I could, but it looks real good.

Dors156
09-12-2006, 10:48 PM
House puts a well-known medical researcher through a battery of tests to determine why he collapsed in his lab. When the team is unable to diagnose the problem, the doctor asks the team to help him end his life. House is forced to use his cane again after the ketamine has worn off as he deals with a clinic patient's teenaged daughter who has a crush on him.

via tv.com

I figured they could explain it better than I could, but it looks real good.

thats good but this one was a great episode.its going to be hard to top this for a while but they will come up with a better one.

"we're coming for you you will never see your parents ever again" :lol:

greatwade
09-13-2006, 09:49 AM
i was slightly disapointed by last night.

Timmy54
09-13-2006, 10:43 AM
i thought last night was a pretty good show, but i did guess it when they found the second set of DNA

Rocky Raccoon
09-13-2006, 01:10 PM
i was slightly disapointed by last night.

really? I thought it was one of the best ever.

greatwade
09-13-2006, 01:24 PM
really? I thought it was one of the best ever.

dunno why, I just wasn't feeling it. And it's pretty much the ONLY non-sports/news/movie thing I watch on TV. Maybe it was my expectations for the plotline. I also didn't think there were enough House wittah moments. Just MHO. I'll watch it again to be sure.