PDA

View Full Version : ****official Nip/tuck Thread****

TexasFish20
09-06-2006, 06:43 PM
So what is up my Nip/Tuck freaks??????? Anyone catch the premiere last night??? Good stuff peeps, Sanaa Lathan is so FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mbs3009
09-06-2006, 06:46 PM
I just watched seasons 1-3 in the past 2 weeks to get caught up. I enjoyed last nights episode. That show rocks.

TexasFish20
09-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Heck yeah it does!!!!!!!! I just started watching early in season 3 and got hooked. I do have to look away during some of the surgery scenes though.

Mbs3009
09-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Heck yeah it does!!!!!!!! I just started watching early in season 3 and got hooked. I do have to look away during some of the surgery scenes though.

The only one that made me squirm was the chick with the crazy eyes.

Samphin
09-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Love the show. I have watched it since day one. Great plot twists and turns. Just when I think the show couldn't get any more strange, it does. Here is to another great season.

ILPhinFan88
09-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Love the show. I have watched it since day one. Great plot twists and turns. Just when I think the show couldn't get any more strange, it does. Here is to another great season.

Same here, another awesome show. :D

Hellion
09-06-2006, 10:36 PM
So what is up my Nip/Tuck freaks??????? Anyone catch the premiere last night??? Good stuff peeps, Sanaa Lathan is so FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to work, but hey love the sig man. Rescue Me is a great show.

TexasFish20
09-07-2006, 12:26 AM
I had to work, but hey love the sig man. Rescue Me is a great show.

Thanks!!! The Season Finale was something else. Sheila IS CRAZY!!!!

Mike13
09-07-2006, 12:58 AM
RESCUE ME is Greatness!!!! :ffic:

Tru dat, Nip/Tuck is great too.

TexasFish20
09-13-2006, 10:11 PM
OK so who else was freaked out by that kiss????? And you know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!

TexasFish20
10-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Did anyone catch tonight's episode??? All I have to say is OMFG!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Muck
10-04-2006, 12:32 AM
I saw it twice. I usually don't catch that show (just never works out that way). But it's always great.

Who's the actress playing daughter screwing the stepdad?? She was sexy.

"I just wanted to try out my new *******, momma."

:lol:

tucker
10-04-2006, 11:58 AM
lol

TexasFish20
10-04-2006, 06:26 PM
I saw it twice. I usually don't catch that show (just never works out that way). But it's always great.

Who's the actress playing daughter screwing the stepdad?? She was sexy.

"I just wanted to try out my new *******, momma."

:lol:

lol yeah that was great. But I Cannot believe my girl Michelle doin all that mess!!!!! :shakeno:

Mike13
10-11-2006, 12:01 AM
So much for Monica huh?
BTW that old guy is messed up too.

Agent51
10-11-2006, 01:06 PM

Same here.

I have a question though, what the hell happened with the whole Quentinn/Carver storyline? At the end of last season Sean and Christian were talking to that guy at his old school and it was apparent that this season they were going to try and hunt him down, and we saw Quentinn and his sister (forgot her name, but the detective chick) at a pool somewhere and they had their eye on another girl, then it ended. Well, this season there hasn't been one single mention of the carver/quentinn etc, so did they just leave that storyline hanging?

Also, I must say, this season hasn't really been that great IMO. I still watch every week, but I'm just not really feeling the new storylines. Christian having a "gay identity crisis" was SO friggin' predictable it's not even funny. You could tell since season one that, eventually, they were going to have some sort of gay twist on him, and it would involve Sean. I love Christian, that guy is so awesome, lol, but they way they make him SO "metrosexual" in the show and such a womanizer just sets up the "I'm really gay and in love with my best friend" storyline, and I wish they would have avoided it because it's not shocking like they intended, it was predictable from day one.

Also, up until the end of last week's show, the whole storyline with Michelle and all that wasn't that interesting either. The fact that they were the kidney stealers was pretty cool though, I'm curious to see how that plays out.

All-in-all the season is OK, but it needs to pick up quick before I start to lose interest altogether. And I wanna know what's up with the Carver storyline, lol.

The new CSI (Vegas) season is doing the same thing. The first two episodes had them studying a diorama they found at a crime scene that was an EXACT scale replica of the crime scene, victim and blood included. Well, at the end of the second show Grissom found a new clue in the diorama rigth at the end of the show, so naturally you would think the next show would continue witht that case (which is an interesting case) but nope, last week's show was about 4 different deaths told like a series of short stories and nothing about the diorama, and the previews for this weeks show didn't have anything about the diorama case, it's liek they completely abandoned the case.

Agent51
10-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Another BORING episode last night :shakeno:

This show is going downhill FAST. It used to be one of those "Dammit, I can't wait a WEEk to find out what happens next" shows, but now it's turning into an "eh, I guess I'll watch cuz nothing else is on in that timeslot" show. The storyline with the black girl and the old man (I don't even remember their character names they are so lame) is just very boring and uninteresting. There has been pretty much NO mention of Sean and Julia's deformed baby. Matt just makes me crack up everytime I see him because with no his features look girly, and it always looks likes he's wearing bright red lipstick. Liz got her new kidney so that's another storyline that is done with. It seems they totally abandoned the "kidney stealing" storyline too since there has been nothing on it for 2 weeks, and there was nothing about it in next weeks preview. It just seems like it turned into the Christian Troy show, which normally would be awesome because he is my favorite character, but the story he's involved in right now is just lame and boring. And Rosie O'Donnell's character getting her friggin EAR cut off by jewel thieves was THE dumbest story ever. It seemed very rushed and uninspired and super unrealistic. Like they just sat at the idea table and were like "hey, we wanna use those mice that grow ears in the show, what can we do?" and they couldn't think of any other way for her, or anyone, to lose an ear so they had jewel thieves ride on the sidewalk on a motorcycle and slice her ear off with a straight razor? :rolleyes2

Mike13
10-18-2006, 12:34 PM
I have a question though, what the hell happened with the whole Quentinn/Carver storyline? At the end of last season Sean and Christian were talking to that guy at his old school and it was apparent that this season they were going to try and hunt him down, and we saw Quentinn and his sister (forgot her name, but the detective chick) at a pool somewhere and they had their eye on another girl, then it ended. Well, this season there hasn't been one single mention of the carver/quentinn etc, so did they just leave that storyline hanging

They think Quintin is dead, it was implied at the end that he would be carving in Europe.

TexasFish20
10-20-2006, 11:55 PM
They think Quintin is dead, it wa simplied at the end that he would be carving in Europe.

:yeahthat:

I will say that I am really enjoying this season. The Bert Landau thing is weird but Sanaa Lathan's hotness makes up for it :D . I must say too that I don't like Rosie that much but in this show she has been very good. I also think they will come back to the kidney stealer plot and we get back involved with Sean's new baby next week. It looks like Sean loses it!! :eek:

Agent51
10-21-2006, 09:27 AM
They think Quintin is dead, it wa simplied at the end that he would be carving in Europe.

I could have SWORN in the season finale last year they went to Quentinn's old school and talked to tha father/headmaster guy and then they were going to hunt him down. I could just be remembering wrong though. Anyway, I REALLY hope this season picks up, because, IMO anyway, it is the worst yet, very boring.

Mike13
10-21-2006, 02:25 PM
I could have SWORN in the season finale last year they went to Quentinn's old school and talked to tha father/headmaster guy and then they were going to hunt him down. I could just be remembering wrong though. Anyway, I REALLY hope this season picks up, because, IMO anyway, it is the worst yet, very boring.

They just wanted to check something out, maybe something didn't add up for them?

The fact that the guy had no dick freaked me the hell out.

TexasFish20
11-08-2006, 03:40 AM
Anyone watch tonight??? Escobar is crazy!!!

Mike13
11-29-2006, 01:08 AM
So is the kidney ho.

Mike13
12-13-2006, 01:11 AM
I did not see that one coming, the last two episodes were great IMO.

Agent51
12-13-2006, 11:33 AM
I did not see that one coming, the last two episodes were great IMO.

Yeah, the couple have made up for what had been a dissappointing season up until then. I DVRed it, didn't get a chance to watch it yet, but I hope they get rid of Michelle and that whole story. I can't stand her, or the storyline. I don't know what it is about her, but it just annoys me. First off, it isn't really an interesting story, and second, whoeer it is that plays Michelle is a horrible actress. She overacts a lot of stuff and delivers other stuff very flatly when there should be emotion.

tucker
12-13-2006, 01:23 PM
so how did this season end..i missed it

Daytona Fin
12-13-2006, 02:37 PM
they pack up and move to hollywood

tucker
12-13-2006, 03:03 PM
the doctors? why?

SKing29
12-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Yeah, the couple have made up for what had been a dissappointing season up until then. I DVRed it, didn't get a chance to watch it yet, but I hope they get rid of Michelle and that whole story. I can't stand her, or the storyline. I don't know what it is about her, but it just annoys me. First off, it isn't really an interesting story, and second, whoeer it is that plays Michelle is a horrible actress. She overacts a lot of stuff and delivers other stuff very flatly when there should be emotion.

I totally agree with everything you said, I was hoping she would be killed off the show and I got my wish. As for the season finale, I was disappointed because usually Nip Tuck has a great finale. Last season there was the resolution of the carver storyline, which was great. The year before we were left in suspense as too what happened to Christian (remember the carver at the end of the episode attacked him, and you didn't know if Christian had his throat slit and died or what, it was a great ending). As for the first season's finale I can't remember, but this season's finale was very disappointing and predictable to me, not a very good ending for a great season, but still a great show and I can't wait to see season 5 :D

tucker
12-13-2006, 05:58 PM
so sanaa Lathan was killed off the show? who killed her

SKing29
12-13-2006, 11:02 PM
no she wasn't killed actually, but her part was written out. See her and Christian couldn't trust one another so Christian leaves her and goes to Hollywood to be partners with Shaun again. So not killed, just written out.

TexasFish20
12-15-2006, 12:17 AM
I totally agree with everything you said, I was hoping she would be killed off the show and I got my wish. As for the season finale, I was disappointed because usually Nip Tuck has a great finale. Last season there was the resolution of the carver storyline, which was great. The year before we were left in suspense as too what happened to Christian (remember the carver at the end of the episode attacked him, and you didn't know if Christian had his throat slit and died or what, it was a great ending). As for the first season's finale I can't remember, but this season's finale was very disappointing and predictable to me, not a very good ending for a great season, but still a great show and I can't wait to see season 5 :D

Yeah I agree and WTH was up with the song that everyone in the cast was singing to? It felt like it was just filler. That really dissapointed me. :shakeno: