PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm ...

Bandit
09-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, with the last of the states (NY and Cali) getting their elementary and secondary schools in session this week, there seems to be a marked decrease in posts in the Depths during school hours and late at night. Could it be that some of the "regulars" lied about their ages?

No wonder so much of the smack sounded like it came from a bunch of twelve-year-olds -- it probably did!!

LMAO!

EBMisfit
09-07-2006, 12:27 PM
No wonder so much of the smack sounded like it came from a bunch of twelve-year-olds -- it probably did!I knew there had to be a reason why you trolls were quieter than usual.

like2god
09-07-2006, 12:51 PM
:lol:

You trolls are pathetic. When we are here, you say we have no life. When we aren't here, you say we are either lying about our age or running scared. :shakeno:

Speaking of lying and running scared.........What team do you root for again? I must have missed that post. :hmmm:

Bandit
09-07-2006, 01:19 PM

You trolls are pathetic. When we are here, you say we have no life. When we aren't here, you say we are either lying about our age or running scared. :shakeno:

Speaking of lying and running scared.........What team do you root for again? I must have missed that post. :hmmm:

Did I single out any particular poster? No, I did not, so why are you so defensive?

TotoreMexico
09-07-2006, 01:23 PM

Patsies fan...:rolleyes:

Mike13
09-07-2006, 01:24 PM
I think he is a Jills fan.

like2god
09-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Did I single out any particular poster? No, I did not, so why are you so defensive?

Not defensive at all, just speaking the truth. Why, does that bother you?

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Bandit must be part of the WTE *sshole brigade!:lol:

like2god
09-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Bandit must be part of the WTE *sshole brigade!:lol:

:chuckle:

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 06:18 PM
BANDIT COME CLEAN

It's obvious you are a charter member of WorstFagEver's Coalition of R*tarded Pedophiles. Admit the assocation, and tell us who is your team???