PDA

View Full Version : Come late tonite all of the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steel954
09-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Come late tonite at around 11 PM if not earlier all of the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO threads in FinsHaven are gonna be replaced with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH threads :sidelol:

HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!!!!!

BIGJ
09-07-2006, 02:23 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

like2god
09-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Come late tonite at around 11 PM if not earlier all of the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO threads in FinsHaven are gonna be replaced with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH threads :sidelol:

Really?

You're going to come back here to post your "WAAAAAA" thread after the Dolphins beat the Stealers? :lol:

SabanSucks
09-07-2006, 02:27 PM
It's going to be a great way to start off the season. Then after next week when Buffalo lays an asswhipping on them the bandwagon is really going to do a 180 around here. Can't wait. Go Steelers!!!!

like2god
09-07-2006, 02:42 PM
It's going to be a great way to start off the season. Then after next week when Buffalo lays an asswhipping on them the bandwagon is really going to do a 180 around here. Can't wait. Go Steelers!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

An asswhipping?

You could put JP Losman on the shores of Lake Erie and he still couldn't hit the water, how do you expect him to hit a WR? :lol:

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Dream on ladies, the Terrible Tampons will be soaked with the tears of bandwagon Steelers fans nationwide, Cowher will be submitting his resume to Wal-mart, Toothlessburger will be hitting his Quarterbacking For Dummies book, trying to figure out how to top a 22.9 rating when he returns to the game and Art Rooney will have to change his colostomy bag by halftime.l

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 02:53 PM
It's going to be a great way to start off the season. Then after next week when Buffalo lays an asswhipping on them the bandwagon is really going to do a 180 around here. Can't wait. Go Steelers!!!!read my lips: Buffalo starts the season 0-2.

Steel954
09-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Really?

You're going to come back here to post your "WAAAAAA" thread after the Dolphins beat the Stealers? :lol:

The only thing that the Black and Gold are gonna "steal" tonite are the pitiful hopes and dreams of the Dolphins and their fans.:cooldude:

icephinfan
09-07-2006, 03:03 PM

F**K OFF!!!!:evil:

retired opfinistic
The only thing that the Black and Gold are gonna "steal" tonite are the pitiful hopes and dreams of the Dolphins and their fans.:cooldude:they'll be going from Black and Gold to Black and Blue and speaking of pitiful, t's a real shame the Stealers couldn't win the big game without the officials in their pockets.:tongue:

Steel954

Thanks for the support SabanSucks.....and good luck to the Bills this weekend. I would like nothing more (other than a good old fashioned spanking of the Fish tonite) than to see you guys suprise the Patsies this weekend and then even further humiliate the demoralized fish next weekend.

Vertical Limit
09-07-2006, 03:05 PM

Lame, again.

icephinfan
09-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the support SabanSucks.....and good luck to the Bills this weekend. I would like nothing more (other than a good old fashioned spanking of the Fish tonite) than to see you guys suprise the Patsies this weekend and then even further humiliate the demoralized fish next weekend.

What kind of sick fishing do you do????

Steel954
09-07-2006, 03:06 PM
they'll be going from Black and Gold to Black and Blue and speaking of pitiful, t's a real shame the Stealers couldn't win the big game without the officials in their pockets.:tongue:

All of the "officials conspiracy" bullsh1t ends tonite. Well, unless some of the fish faithful use them as the excuse for losing.

Steel954
09-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Lame, again.

Lame is what C0kpuffer will be by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Lame as in gimpy for those who didn't get the joke.

Colorado Dolfan
09-07-2006, 03:07 PM
All of the "officials conspiracy" bullsh1t ends tonite. Well, unless some of the fish faithful use them as the excuse for losing.

It's gonna be real quiet here on FH without all you Steel Trolls around... :lol:

We'll miss you... :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 03:18 PM
All of the "officials conspiracy" bullsh1t ends tonite. Well, unless some of the fish faithful use them as the excuse for losing.I call a spade a spade, there is no bullsh*t about last year's Super Bowl officiating, it was so one-sided and biased that I would have been embarassed to wear a Stealers Jersey the next day. I'm sure Big-Bendover being out will be your excuse for losing so repeat after me foor tomorrow:

"If Ben was in, we woulda win'd"

Steel954
09-07-2006, 03:24 PM
I call a spade a spade, there is no bullsh*t about last year's Super Bowl officiating, it was so one-sided and biased that I would have been embarassed to wear a Stealers Jersey the next day. I'm sure Big-Bendover being out will be your excuse for losing so repeat after me foor tomorrow:

The only excuse you might hear from Steelers fans tomorrow will be...

"If Ben was in we woulda won by 31 points instead of 20"

Motion
09-07-2006, 03:31 PM
These Steeler trolls are so pathetic.

Motion
09-07-2006, 03:32 PM

"If Ben was in we woulda won by 31 points instead of 20"

] Altering someone's quoted text is a no-no.

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 03:33 PM

"If Ben was in we woulda won by 31 points instead of 20"http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

buckwilde
09-07-2006, 03:58 PM

At least when you get a reach-around you return the favor. When you guys get done with each other let us know how it was. :D

like2god
09-07-2006, 04:10 PM

You're right, it will end tonight.

It will quickly be replaced with "But we didn't have Big Ben in the game so it didn't really count" :boohoo:

:lol:

The HULK
09-07-2006, 04:12 PM

Why don't you two kiss each other where you pee. I can sense your fear stank954. You better be affraid because Batch is gonna be a batch of s__t once our DFINZ is done with him. Besides I'll bet you humiliate and demoralize yourself every time you look in the mirror. Yep, I'm sure of it. :evil: :D
:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Phinlivin'in703
09-07-2006, 04:15 PM

WHAT THE **** IS A BIILY GOAT FAN DOING HERE ON A STEELER/DOLPHIN THREAD!!!!!!!

Phinlivin'in703
09-07-2006, 04:17 PM

I NEVER THOUGHT OF SAYING THIS BUT... I HOPE THE PATS GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST **** WHOOPIN' OF YOUR LIVES

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 04:20 PM
:D
You really shouldnt change the text of my post.you really should post words that don't need a-changin'

mulpwr
09-07-2006, 04:54 PM
I call a spade a spade, there is no bullsh*t about last year's Super Bowl officiating, it was so one-sided and biased that I would have been embarassed to wear a Stealers Jersey the next day. I'm sure Big-Bendover being out will be your excuse for losing so repeat after me foor tomorrow:

You've missed a load of the NFL if you think this was the worst officiated NFL game.
The Hasselbeck penalty was wrong, along with the non- call on Porter for horse-collaring Alexander.I didn't believe that Ben got in on the QB sneak either.That wasn't as bad as Vinny Testaverde's QB sneak in 1998, iirc.
There were many other controversial calls.

The helmet-to-helmet on Hines Ward early in the game. The ref threw the flag then after some discussion, picked it up. When they showed the replay, the Seattle player was shown tilting his head into Hines to initiate helmet-to-helmet contact. Silence could only be heard from the usually vocal Madden.

Farrior was close to the ball when the Jerramy Stevens fumble was blown dead as an incompletion.

There was the Matt Hasselbeck fumble which was ruled not-a-fumble because although he fell down on his own, some Steeler brushed by him, thus making him “down by contact”.

Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an int too.

So its ok to call an offensive pass interference on Heath Miller on a 2nd and 10 at the Seattle 22 but not on a Seattle wide receiver in the end zone?

Why was the offensive PI call wrong on Darrell Jackson pushing off in the end zone?
Heath Miller got called for one in the Super Bowl.
Why was the hold by Locklear on Haggans wrong when he 1.pulled on the shoulder after being beat.
2 The pulling of the back jersey.
3.The hands weren't kept inside the frame.
Those are all ingredients for a hold.

Face the facts that sometimes an NFL team is going to have more penalties called than another NFL team. I guess you believe the refs should call an equal amount of penalties for each team,otherwise its unfair.There's a reason why the discrepancy exists sometimes and its because one team is more disciplined than another.

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 05:53 PM
You've missed a load of the NFL if you think this was the worst officiated NFL game.
The Hasselbeck penalty was wrong, along with the non- call on Porter for horse-collaring Alexander.I didn't believe that Ben got in on the QB sneak either.That wasn't as bad as Vinny Testaverde's QB sneak in 1998, iirc.
There were many other controversial calls.

The helmet-to-helmet on Hines Ward early in the game. The ref threw the flag then after some discussion, picked it up. When they showed the replay, the Seattle player was shown tilting his head into Hines to initiate helmet-to-helmet contact. Silence could only be heard from the usually vocal Madden.

Farrior was close to the ball when the Jerramy Stevens fumble was blown dead as an incompletion.

There was the Matt Hasselbeck fumble which was ruled not-a-fumble because although he fell down on his own, some Steeler brushed by him, thus making him “down by contact”.

Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an int too.

So its ok to call an offensive pass interference on Heath Miller on a 2nd and 10 at the Seattle 22 but not on a Seattle wide receiver in the end zone?

Why was the offensive PI call wrong on Darrell Jackson pushing off in the end zone?
Heath Miller got called for one in the Super Bowl.
Why was the hold by Locklear on Haggans wrong when he 1.pulled on the shoulder after being beat.
2 The pulling of the back jersey.
3.The hands weren't kept inside the frame.
Those are all ingredients for a hold.

Face the facts that sometimes an NFL team is going to have more penalties called than another NFL team. I guess you believe the refs should call an equal amount of penalties for each team,otherwise its unfair.There's a reason why the discrepancy exists sometimes and its because one team is more disciplined than another.you are a long-winded douche.:rolleyes:

SabanSucks
09-08-2006, 07:20 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 06:52 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayour most intelligent post ever have a cookie
http://x84.xanga.com/d9ab75403213538636888/b26444212.jpg

Steelbender1
09-09-2006, 08:14 AM
You're right, it will end tonight.

It will quickly be replaced with "But we didn't have Big Ben in the game so it didn't really count" :boohoo:

:lol:

" But we didn't have Big Ben in the game" Does it count now? :sidelol:

EBMisfit
09-09-2006, 11:55 AM
All of the "officials conspiracy" bullsh1t ends tonite. Well, unless some of the fish faithful use them as the excuse for losing.Yeah, I suppose it was merely coincidence that the refs first got the call wrong with Miller's foot going out of bounds between the one and the two yard lines and then conveniently turned their backs when Saban tried to challenge the call.

EBMisfit
09-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Lame is what C0kpuffer will be by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Lame as in gimpy for those who didn't get the joke.I thought you meant lame as in unable to tell a pathetic joke without explaining the "punchline".

EBMisfit
09-09-2006, 11:58 AM
At least when you get a reach-around you return the favor. When you guys get done with each other let us know how it was. :DActually, those are some details I would rather do without.

EBMisfit
09-09-2006, 12:01 PM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaI see SabanSucks is practicing for week two, when his Jills meet the 'Phins.

EBMisfit
09-09-2006, 12:02 PM
your most intelligent post ever have a cookie
http://x84.xanga.com/d9ab75403213538636888/b26444212.jpg:shakeno:No, that would be ".......".