PDA

View Full Version : Theory on why we have Culpepper

testtubetimmy
09-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Playing Madden 07 constantly, I am a huge fan of the Superstar feature. You pick your parents, create your character and what position they'll play, and then get ready for the draft. You go through interviews, workouts with teams, and even take an IQ test. All to get ready for the big day. It's time to get Drafted!

I've always watched the Draft, but never put myself in any of the players shoes. Yes, its easy to imagine how wonderful it will be to be an NFL stud. But what happens if you're already a NFL fan, and god forbid get drafted by a rival of your favorite team??

It happened to me several times actually. I always chose QB because thats the position I love. And more often then not, I would be drafted by either the Bills or the Jets. Which infuriated me enough to reset the game and try again. I refused to play for those two teams.

Which got me thinking. Culpepper grew up in Florida, played HS football there, even played COLLEGE football there. Is it wrong to think that he might have been a huge dolphins fan? I don't know him personally, but it would make sense. Hometown pride and whatnot.

So imagine. Draft day. Marino's on his way out in 1999, everyone knows it. It makes sense for the Dolphins to pick up a young stud QB to groom for his replacement. That had to be going through his mind.

But Miami picks 39th, well into the 2nd round. Theres no way he's going to fall. But maybe they'll trade up. That would be sweet, playing for the hometown team.

Bam. With the 11th pick of the Draft, the Minnesota Vikings take Daunte Culpepper, QB Central Florida.

Its going to get real cold, real fast.

But Daunte makes the best of it obviously. He's excited, he's in the NFL, and it could be worse. He could be with the Bills.

Fast forward six years. Season ending injury. New coach, horrible stats. This isnt the same Minnesota that he was drafted by. And theres a lot going on that would make any man want to start over.

And guess who's still looking for that new QB? Except now, they dont have time to groom a young QB. They need someone ready to start, ready to play and ready to win.

Daunte's a probowler now. Whatever he wants, he gets. And of all the teams out there that he could go to, where does he want?

This is just a theory, but I bet Daunte always wanted to play with the Fins. And since he is now, he worked ten times harder then ever before to be able to play tonight.

And I have a feeling, if he's playing for the team he's always loved and followed, he's damn sure not going to let them lose.

aesop
09-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Central Florida is Bucs town.

Phinlivin'in703
09-07-2006, 04:39 PM

my point exactly

WharfRat
09-07-2006, 04:41 PM

ummmm ... so?

The founder of this website is from Tampa

aesop
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
ummmm ... so?

The founder of this website is from TampaCase closed!!!!111111

BennyVW
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
in the 80-90's who would you root for? The fins or the Yucs

Plus he was born in miami if i'm not mistaken...

miamikid92
09-07-2006, 04:44 PM
good post, lol

Phinlivin'in703
09-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Playing Madden 07 constantly, I am a huge fan of the Superstar feature. You pick your parents, create your character and what position they'll play, and then get ready for the draft. You go through interviews, workouts with teams, and even take an IQ test. All to get ready for the big day. It's time to get Drafted!

I've always watched the Draft, but never put myself in any of the players shoes. Yes, its easy to imagine how wonderful it will be to be an NFL stud. But what happens if you're already a NFL fan, and god forbid get drafted by a rival of your favorite team??

It happened to me several times actually. I always chose QB because thats the position I love. And more often then not, I would be drafted by either the Bills or the Jets. Which infuriated me enough to reset the game and try again. I refused to play for those two teams.

Which got me thinking. Culpepper grew up in Florida, played HS football there, even played COLLEGE football there. Is it wrong to think that he might have been a huge dolphins fan? I don't know him personally, but it would make sense. Hometown pride and whatnot.

So imagine. Draft day. Marino's on his way out in 1999, everyone knows it. It makes sense for the Dolphins to pick up a young stud QB to groom for his replacement. That had to be going through his mind.

But Miami picks 39th, well into the 2nd round. Theres no way he's going to fall. But maybe they'll trade up. That would be sweet, playing for the hometown team.

Bam. With the 11th pick of the Draft, the Minnesota Vikings take Daunte Culpepper, QB Central Florida.

But Daunte makes the best of it obviously. He's excited, he's in the NFL, and it could be worse. He could be with the Bills.

Fast forward six years. Season ending injury. New coach, horrible stats. This isnt the same Minnesota that he was drafted by. And theres a lot going on that would make any man want to start over.

And guess who's still looking for that new QB? Except now, they dont have time to groom a young QB. They need someone ready to start, ready to play and ready to win.

Daunte's a probowler now. Whatever he wants, he gets. And of all the teams out there that he could go to, where does he want?

This is just a theory, but I bet Daunte always wanted to play with the Fins. And since he is now, he worked ten times harder then ever before to be able to play tonight.

And I have a feeling, if he's playing for the team he's always loved and followed, he's damn sure not going to let them lose.

your right, my bad, i live in VA and am a rabid phinfan

aesop
09-07-2006, 04:45 PM
in the 80-90's who would you root for? The fins or the Yucs

Plus he was born in miami if i'm not mistaken...I'm not saying it's not plausible, but it just seemed like the guy who started this thread was having a borderline erotic moment talking about his fantasy of daunte culpepper having this fixture on playing for the miami dolphins who he loved so intimately and wished to be chosen by...

endorphin
09-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm not saying it's not plausible, but it just seemed like the guy who started this thread was having a borderline erotic moment talking about his fantasy of daunte culpepper having this fixture on playing for the miami dolphins who he loved so intimately and wished to be chosen by...

So what...your point is?

aesop
09-07-2006, 04:54 PM
You don't have to think so god damn hard about football all day, try to get a little bit of news... reading... interacting with human society instead of sitting at home with a bag of chips watching espn2 replay a 2005 miami dolphins season in review (slow motion highlights of a bad 2005 season with some guy in a low voice commenting inspirationally).

That's all really.

endorphin
09-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Lighten up dude! ENJOY the chips!

aesop
09-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Lighten up dude! ENJOY the chips!Shoulda figured that response from a SoCal guy.

cnc66
09-07-2006, 04:59 PM
You don't have to think so god damn hard about football all day, try to get a little bit of news... reading... interacting with human society instead of sitting at home with a bag of chips watching espn2 replay a 2005 miami dolphins season in review (slow motion highlights of a bad 2005 season with some guy in a low voice commenting inspirationally).

That's all really.

easy big dog, this is game day, if you want to talk to the women then begone...you seem rather trollish to me.

I'm not saying it's not plausible, but it just seemed like the guy who started this thread was having a borderline erotic moment talking about his fantasy of daunte culpepper having this fixture on playing for the miami dolphins who he loved so intimately and wished to be chosen by...

I do...and I hope you don't like it. I'm a 5th generation Florida boy, I know exactly how Daunte feels about being back home.

aesop
09-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Am I talking to Keanu Reeves????

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Shoulda figured that response from a SoCal guy.

...Chips go with BEER! Oh wait, you're not old enough for beer. Sorry, you can go back to being uptight!

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm not a troll I'm just trying to put my finger to this guy's neck to make sure he's still alive, I can't imagine what you guys all do when the Dolphins lose.

Spray Mucus
09-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Lighten up dude! ENJOY the chips!

I like Chips! Ponch was my favorite!

I also like the Dolphins and live in Southern California, I'm also 28 and wish I could be drafted by the Fins.

Go Fins :dolphins:

Spray Mucus
09-07-2006, 05:04 PM

Whoah Whoah Whoah!

what kinda lame reply was that?

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:04 PM
...Chips go with BEER! Oh wait, you're not old enough for beer. Sorry, you can go back to being uptight!You're right, I'm too young for beer... my young tastebuds still have some feeling left in them so i have enough sense to drink something that doesn't taste like piss. Perhaps, hard liquor.

cnc66
09-07-2006, 05:05 PM
You're right, I'm too young for beer... my young tastebuds still have some feeling left in them so i have enough sense to drink something that doesn't taste like piss. Perhaps, hard liquor.

hahaha, Ima thinking we have our first gameday troll.

Mainge
I'm not a troll I'm just trying to put my finger to this guy's neck to make sure he's still alive, I can't imagine what you guys all do when the Dolphins lose.
Eat chips, sit on our butts, and watch 2005 Dolphins highlights on ESPN Classic..

endorphin
You're right, I'm too young for beer... my young tastebuds still have some feeling left in them so i have enough sense to drink something that doesn't taste like piss. Perhaps, hard liquor.

Spoken like a true Jets fan...likes it hard! :sidelol:

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Spoken like a true Jets fan...likes it hard! :sidelol:Spoken with the truly amazing wit of people who grew up in the 1980's! Right up there with Tom Hanks in Big man!

MarinoEqualsGod
09-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Spoken like a true Jets fan...likes it hard! :sidelol:

:sidelol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dahlmarino

That's all really.

Thanks for the sound advice, but as you may have noticed, the name of this website is not www.howtobecomethemostwellroundedhumanbeinginexistence.com (http://www.howtobecomethemostwellroundedhumanbeinginexistence.com) . It's Fin Heaven. People wax about their love (or occasionally hate) of the Dolphins and football in general, and we theorize about possibilities. If you're looking for something a little more self-fulfilling I'm sure the Peace Corps has a message board somewhere.

footballer
interesting. but, dont really care, why or how we got daunte, all that matters is that hes here. can i get an amen?

endorphin
Compliment accepted...thanks

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Compliment accepted...thanksWELL AT LEAST I CAN GET IT HARD DUDE, HOW'S BEING 40?? ALWAYS SOFT??? LOLOLLLLL

dahlmarino

Gnash my teeth for an hour and maybe write an angst-riddled song.

Now get off your moral high ground and just enjoy some football.

endorphin
Thanks for the sound advice, but as you may have noticed, the name of this website is not www.howtobecomethemostwellroundedhumanbeinginexistence.com (http://www.howtobecomethemostwellroundedhumanbeinginexistence.com) . It's Fin Heaven. People wax about their love (or occasionally hate) of the Dolphins and football in general, and we theorize about possibilities. If you're looking for something a little more self-fulfilling I'm sure the Peace Corps has a message board somewhere.

I’m sure after he tries the link 5 times he'll realize it was over his head.

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Gnash my teeth for an hour and maybe write an angst-riddled song.

Now get off your moral high ground and just enjoy some football.Now you got it, just enjoy some football. That was my point, but that **** flew over your head man, whoosh!

endorphin
WELL AT LEAST I CAN GET IT HARD DUDE, HOW'S BEING 40?? ALWAYS SOFT??? LOLOLLLLL

I've forgotten about more than you've had my little padwan.

aesop
I’m sure after he tries the link 5 times he'll realize it was over his head.OH IT'S NOT REALLY A SITE MAN??? I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WHEN I CLICKED iT AND NOTHING CAME UP!!! MUST'VE BEEN THAT WIT!!!

Spray Mucus
09-07-2006, 05:15 PM
best

thread

ever!

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I've forgotten about more than you've had my little padwan.Nah, you just forgot all the ones past 30 because they get all nasty or just don't happen anymore... coupled with the loss of memory and all... So I mean.

slyfox13
09-07-2006, 05:16 PM

And I have a feeling, if he's playing for the team he's always loved and followed, he's damn sure not going to let them lose.Just think what would have happened if marino had decided to play another year? he would have been a vike and c-pep would have been his understudy? And the Wheel goes ROUND AND ROUND Lmao:sidelol:

Mainge
OH IT'S NOT REALLY A SITE MAN??? I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WHEN I CLICKED iT AND NOTHING CAME UP!!! MUST'VE BEEN THAT WIT!!!
Glad to see you've caught up. Welcome back. :wink:

endorphin
best

thread

every!

:sidelol:

He'll be gone for a few minutes looking up padwan.

slyfox13
09-07-2006, 05:17 PM
I’m sure after he tries the link 5 times he'll realize it was over his head.hey your link dont work?:sidelol:

FinSinceBirth
09-07-2006, 05:17 PM

That's all really.

Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning.:shakeno:

dahlmarino
09-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Now you got it, just enjoy some football. That was my point, but that **** flew over your head man, whoosh!

Well, you asked what we do when the Fins lose, and that's pretty much it:
I gnash my teeth for an hour or so, play my guitar, and occasionally inspiration hits me. Then I feel a little better.

aesop

He'll be gone for a few minutes looking up padwan.I guess your eyesight is going too!

Spray Mucus

He'll be gone for a few minutes looking up padwan.

My guess is, his mom told him to take out the trash.

Mainge
Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning.:shakeno:
Apparently Testtubetimmy did.

Man, it's hard to type 'Testtubetimmy' without smiling.

endorphin
OH IT'S NOT REALLY A SITE MAN??? I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WHEN I CLICKED iT AND NOTHING CAME UP!!! MUST'VE BEEN THAT WIT!!!

...and I was kidding...maybe a pic of Lindsay Lohan came up?

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning.:shakeno:The PISS POOR music that Avenged Sevenfold makes. Nu-metal sucks, man.

Go Phins!!!! 3 hours and 40 minutes man!!!!!!!!

Mainge
09-07-2006, 05:19 PM
I guess your eyesight is going too!
Wusa, dude. Wuusssaa.

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:20 PM
My guess is, his mom told him to take out the trash.

...that $5 a week allowance means a lot to him...supplemented by the lemonade stand it's up to $6.50.

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:22 PM

FIRST thing you've said that makes ANY sense!

rainmaker1313
Theory on why we have Culpepper
Cause we traded for him????

aesop
You forgot to take into account the fact that I can still bone 16 year olds without feeling immoral.

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:23 PM
FIRST thing you've said that makes ANY sense!Well your hearing must be shot from all that horrible music that came out of the 80's anyway. Coupled with all the flashing laser advertisements with the 80's vision of the future in the background... must be blind too.

lotion
You forgot to take into account the fact that I can still bone 16 year olds without feeling immoral.

Boys or girls?

Spray Mucus

Me too!

but only female for me.

Go fins! and go DC!

Mainge
09-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Lol, for a whole 23 seconds, huh?

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:25 PM

I should'nt have expected you to have a little fun without getting your panties all knotted up.

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Boys or girls?Why, are you interested, fairy?

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Lol, for a whole 23 seconds, huh?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:26 PM
I should'nt have expected you to have a little fun without getting you panties all knotted up.Hey, you keep coming back to respond because you're tired of reading about Miami Dolphins fans orgasmic love poems about Daunte Culpepper.

lotion
09-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Why, are you interested, fairy?

One pump chump. Go get your shinebox.

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Lol, for a whole 23 seconds, huh?Can you blame a guy? It still feels like banging a girl at this age and not like sticking your dick in a trash can full of loose jelly.

Mainge
09-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey, you keep coming back to respond because you're tired of reading about Miami Dolphins fans orgasmic love poems about Daunte Culpepper.
No, your quite the entertainer. You bring us back to our 'Angry Teen Days'

Mainge
Can you blame a guy? It still feels like banging a girl at this age and not like sticking your dick in a trash can full of loose jelly.
So you admit it?

endorphin
Hey, you keep coming back to respond because you're tired of reading about Miami Dolphins fans orgasmic love poems about Daunte Culpepper.

Of course...it's more entertaining leading you down a path of you make a fool of yourself.

You're a puppy on a string...

Spray Mucus
09-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Can you blame a guy? It still feels like banging a girl at this age and not like sticking your dick in a trash can full of loose jelly.

over under people

at least 40 warning points?

FinSinceBirth
The PISS POOR music that Avenged Sevenfold makes. Nu-metal sucks, man.

Aww, you insulted my music.......I'm crushed....fortunately Avenged Sevenfold is only a band I like, I don't cherish them. I'm more a big fan of Old Metal and 90's grunge, along with experimental stuff.

As far as on the topic of this thread, TTT it makes alot of sense. In fact, I think I remember reading somewhere that Culpepper was in fact a dolphins fan. Also To the guy who said that central florida is bucks territory....not really. I'm in Gainesville, and I've played at vanguard (Cpeps high school) and it's only about a half hour away. I have not noticed a large gucks following in this area.

aesop
No, your quite the entertainer. You bring us back to our 'Angry Teen Days'I'M A DAMAGED YOUTH SEARCHING FOR SOME SORT OF SELF-FULFILLMENT BY WATCHING THE DOLPHINS PLAY FOOTBALL!!! HELP ME!!! MY PARENTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

Mainge
09-07-2006, 05:30 PM
over under people

Under now, in about 3 minutes, over.

MastR_EvaluatoR
09-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Some people look WAY too deeply into things like they are looking to write a book about some sort of made-up destiny drivel ..

Listen, the reason we have Culpepper is because of Linehan. Heck, just last week before Linehan's Rams came into town he said it was him who convinced Saban and the coaching staff to get Culpepper in Miami. He said he told Saban he thought he'd be a good fit in Miami since Linehan was on Minnesota's coaching staff a few years ago.

Now you can put all conspiracy theories to why C-pep is here to rest..

Really, you can

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:31 PM
So you admit it?Yes, indeed, I submit; I still get some.

Mainge
09-07-2006, 05:31 PM
I'M A DAMAGED YOUTH SEARCHING FOR SOME SORT OF SELF-FULFILLMENT BY WATCHING THE DOLPHINS PLAY FOOTBALL!!! HELP ME!!! MY PARENTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!
Breathe easy buddy, your in good hands now. (Or atleast while your here, unbanned)

lotion
09-07-2006, 05:32 PM
over under people

Do you get mad at a puppy for crapping in the living room? Sometimes tools like aesop make me so proud I forget theyre not my real sons. Remind me to punch his momma in the mouth when I get home.

aesop
Some people look WAY too deeply into things like they are looking to write a book about some sort of made-up destiny drivel ..

Listen, the reason we have Culpepper is because of Linehan. Heck, just last week before Linehan's Rams came into town he said it was him who convinced Saban and the coaching staff to get Culpepper in Miami. He said he told Saban he thought he'd be a good fit in Miami since Linehan was on Minnesota's coaching staff a few years ago.

Now you can put all conspiracy theories to why C-pep is here to rest..

Really, you canBooyah!

Someone with an I.Q. tipping into the positive numbers.

Mainge
Yes, indeed, I submit; I still get some.
Spankings? Scolding? Golden stars next to your name when you behave?

DolFan31
We got Culpepper because hes a scrambler which works perfectly for this line and Saban's system. And also because hes a proven talent.

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Do you get mad at a puppy for crapping in the living room? Sometimes tools like aesop make me so proud I forget theyre not my real sons. Remind me to punch his momma in the mouth when I get home.My Mom's dead, *******.

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Timmy, oh Timmy...

You need to clean your room Timmy...TimmmAAAHH

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Spankings? Scolding? Golden stars next to your name when you behave?All of the above with the right kind've girl.

Delfin 22
Dude....this Post Rocks

Spray Mucus
Spankings? Scolding? Golden stars next to your name when you behave?

none of the above.

a cup cake in his batman lunch box.

Mainge
09-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Booyah!

Someone with an I.Q. tipping into the positive numbers.
You really want to know why he's here? Because it was either him or Tommy Maddux.

FinSinceBirth
My Mom's dead, *******.

Normally I'd feel bad, but your a total *************.

aesop
Normally I'd feel bad, but your a total *************.She's not really dead, ******. It was a joke.

lotion
09-07-2006, 05:36 PM
My Mom's dead, *******.

Sorry, I didn't realize you drove her to suicide. I'm ready to swallow a bullet myself reading your crap. Not.

Mainge
She's not really dead, ******. It was a joke.
Or a ****-faced lie.

aesop
Wamp wamp.

endorphin
All of the above with the right kind've girl.

6'3'' 260 lbs the right kid of girl for you Timmy?

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Or a ****-faced lie.YOU BET MAN I'M ****FACED FOR THE MIAMI DOLPHINS OPENING GAME!!! GO PHINS!!!!!!!!! 3 HOURS AND 24 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daunt8TDChris84
09-07-2006, 05:37 PM
lol dont matter if im finsfan i get drafted by jets/bills or pats i got to play ball there except i pull an ELI with fins picking close

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:38 PM

Now I'm convinced he's lying about being 18...that is typically used by a 13 y.o.

aesop
6'3'' 260 lbs the right kid of girl for you Timmy?If she throw's up after every meal for the next 3 years, and with a before and after picture... maybe. As long as she's not German.

Tigers2003
He is here because:

1) It was the best situation of all the teams that were in position to pay him the money he is worth

2) he gets to play closer to home

3) The front office wanted him because he has the leadership as well as the arm strength we need for the position

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Now I'm convinced he's lying about being 18...that is typically used by a 13 y.o.So you caught onto the humour?!??? Congratulations man!

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:39 PM
If she throw's up after every meal for the next 3 years, and with a before and after picture... maybe. As long as she's not German.

back above 18...that was pretty funny.

Mainge
09-07-2006, 05:40 PM
6'3'' 260 lbs the right kid of girl for you Timmy?
Kinda funny that the prototype girl that gives him spankings, happens to have the same measurables as Jets TE, Chris Baker.

Coincidence? I think not.

FinSinceBirth
09-07-2006, 05:40 PM

Yea that's a wonderful joke.....I bet your mom would really love to hear you say that. Coming from someone who has almost lost his mother a couple times, that **** isn't funny. :shakeno:

Guys, lighten up on Timmy. It's called a theory for a reason, besides he was talking from Cpeps point of view not the dolphins. None of us know if his desire to come here was fueled by a desire to be with his childhood team. It's plausible.

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:42 PM
back above 18...that was pretty funny.As you guys put it in the 80's... I just want to say...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

lotion
09-07-2006, 05:42 PM
This was entertaining. Aesop I've got to take care of the three Ss and get ready for the game.
I'll think about you when I'm flushing the toilet.
Go fins.

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:43 PM
He is here because:

1) It was the best situation of all the teams that were in position to pay him the money he is worth

2) he gets to play closer to home

3) The front office wanted him because he has the leadership as well as the arm strength we need for the position

I am now feeling guilty for thread-jacking here. There are serious posts that pop up between Timmy's spankings.

Sorry for thread-jacking I'm out!

Bye Timmy, don't forget to eat your vegetables!

aesop
09-07-2006, 05:44 PM
This was entertaining. Aesop I've got to take care of the three Ss and get ready for the game.
Go fins.And I'll think of you while I'm smoking a clove cigarette, drunk, and having just finished boning a hot 17 year old girl from the High School Down the road, watching the Dolphins win.

FinSinceBirth
09-07-2006, 05:46 PM
And I'll think of you while I'm smoking a clove cigarette, drunk, and having just finished boning a hot 17 year old girl from the High School Down the road, watching the Dolphins win.

You sure talk big......maybe to overcompensate for your "shortcomings".:lol:

Spray Mucus
09-07-2006, 05:53 PM
And I'll think of you while I'm smoking a clove cigarette, drunk, and having just finished boning a hot 17 year old girl from the High School Down the road, watching the Dolphins win.

lol

looks like somebody just got Grand theft auto on ps2 for his birthday.

miamikid92
09-07-2006, 05:56 PM
lol

looks like somebody just got Grand theft auto on ps2 for his borthday.:sidelol: :sidelol:

AirMarino83
09-07-2006, 05:58 PM
lol

looks like somebody just got Grand theft auto on ps2 for his birthday.

oh! thanks for the laugh

endorphin
09-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Go fins.

He has no idea what the three S's are.

1st S - Hasn't had in a week
2nd S - Full of it
3rd S -Too young - still watching his dad and dreams

FinSinceBirth
09-07-2006, 06:08 PM
He has no idea what the three S's are.

1st S - Hasn't had in a week
2nd S - Full of it
3rd S -Too young - still watching his dad and dreams

I'm sure I know two of the S's....Sex, ****, what's the third S?

dolphin75
09-07-2006, 06:09 PM

living in Tpa for over 20 years and being a Phin fan I can tell you that even with the Bucs Super Bowl win, there is still a hell of alot Phin fans in the area and that's sweet. So I don't think claiming Central Florida is quite:dolphins: accurate, wishful thinking yes, but not really.

testtubetimmy
09-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Apparently Testtubetimmy did.

Man, it's hard to type 'Testtubetimmy' without smiling.

:-)

Btw, Im sorry this post turned into an 18 year old vs the world thing. I wish people would refrain from being jerks to eachother, though I know thats just idealistic. Fin fans are brothers, not enemies.

We can all agree that speculation is speculation and who knows why C-Pep is here. But thank god he is, and lets play a great game tonight.

Dolfan32323
09-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Am I talking to Keanu Reeves???? Hopefully the Steelers don't have their own Keanu Reeves. I go to school with Daunte's daughter though (well, same school...she's many years younger than me though)

endorphin
09-07-2006, 06:14 PM
:-)

Btw, Im sorry this post turned into an 18 year old vs the world thing. I wish people would refrain from being jerks to eachother, though I know thats just idealistic. Fin fans are brothers, not enemies.

We can all agree that speculation is speculation and who knows why C-Pep is here. But thank god he is, and lets play a great game tonight.

Agreed...Sorry for the threadjack, I think 90% was all fun.

testtubetimmy
09-07-2006, 06:22 PM
BTW, Im the Timmy. Not Aesop. I think people got a bit confused. Typically "Timmy" is associated with younger fellows, and some of the posts coming out from him could be characterized as such.

But nope. Im Timmy. Or Tim as I prefer.

And alot of you are saying he's here because the front office wanted him.

Which is a big fat duh. No one on the team is here because the front office DIDNT want them.

But the fact remains that Daunte campaigned REALLY hard to get here. I think his enthusiasm, which Saban noted when we first brought him in, convinced the team that he'd get better and play for us, which allowed us to trust him enough with the injury to bring him in.

FinSinceBirth
09-07-2006, 06:24 PM
BTW, Im the Timmy. Not Aesop. I think people got a bit confused. Typically "Timmy" is associated with younger fellows, and some of the posts coming out from him could be characterized as such.

Hey Tim, this is a really awkward question, but I'm curious. Were you really born in a test tube like the name implies?

Sorr for the off topicness

testtubetimmy
09-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Nope, just a "clever" name. I should change it to my new one that I use on aim and such.

SuperninTIMdo

But ive already established a couple hundred posts and dont feel like changing.

endorphin
09-07-2006, 06:33 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Actually I thought they were refering to Timmy from South Park!

Hence the Timmahh!!!

Too funny Tim!

aesop
09-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Wow, you guys really are dumb as hell!

Being from New York and all, as much as I hate the jets and giants, at least they can talk some football without getting into an argument with each other. It's so childish over here.

Mebeverine
09-07-2006, 07:09 PM
First of all, I have to say Aesop has some pretty funny replies going on here.

Second, the point he is making is correct; maybe it's time to not think so deeply about Culpepper? Ok, he's probably happy to be back in Florida, but if The Jets had offered him some monster deal he'd be there now, fact. I can't see there being any sort of quasi-emotional reason he wanted to join the Phins; over-analysis in the initial post in my opinion.

Thirdly, why let him upset you so much? :lol:

FinSinceBirth
09-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Wow, you guys really are dumb as hell!

Being from New York and all, as much as I hate the jets and giants, at least they can talk some football without getting into an argument with each other. It's so childish over here.

Buddy you started the ****.

littlemarino
09-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Madden is FUN
'

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Do you get mad at a puppy for crapping in the living room? Sometimes tools like aesop make me so proud I forget theyre not my real sons. Remind me to punch his momma in the mouth when I get home.don't do that, she might bite my dick off!

retired opfinistic
09-07-2006, 07:32 PM
My Mom's dead, *******.that's why she didn't get mad when I shot it in her eye!

Metal Panda
09-07-2006, 07:41 PM

Oh to be young and pseudo-intellectual at 18...I remember those days!

Metal Panda
09-07-2006, 07:42 PM

Pfft. Anybody who drinks REAL beer knows that beer does NOT taste like piss, only the typical American crap domestics like Bud, Bud Light, and Miller Light, and garbage like Corona does.

for those who drink dark foreign ales....yum.

besides, I could out Tanqueray and tonic you any day.

Metal Panda
09-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Now you got it, just enjoy some football. That was my point, but that **** flew over your head man, whoosh!

Oh yes, your 'profound' and 'out of the box' thinking just flew over everybody's head.