PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo thats your savior and leader to the superbowl huh?

Deep2Evans
09-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Leave the smack talk in the depths.

Good luck with that. He looked awful. No TDs, 2 INTs. Same Donte from last year. And by the way, you lost to Charlie Batch. Have a nice week!

nolefin
09-08-2006, 12:22 AM
see ya next week

Deep2Evans
09-08-2006, 12:31 AM
see ya next week

Hey, with Mularkey calling the plays anything can happen. Were not soupose to be a playoff team, or like people on here say "superbowl contenders" If we lose, I wont be upset as I would be if we were soupose to be so amazing like the Dolphins are soupose to be this year, thats all.

Colorado Dolfan
09-08-2006, 12:43 AM
1 game.

I seem to remember a lot of QBs having a bad game or two...

I seem to remember an "elite" QB going 22 of 40 1 TD 4 INTs against the Chiefs last year... Yeah, the Chiefs...

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 12:46 AM
1 game.

I seem to remember a lot of QBs having a bad game or two...

I seem to remember an "elite" QB going 22 of 40 1 TD 4 INTs against the Chiefs last year... Yeah, the Chiefs...
The 31st ranked passing defense Kansas City chiefs. The ones that can't tackle to save their lives.

like2god
09-08-2006, 01:03 AM
LOLOL

You have JP Losman and you want to talk sh*t?

:sidelol:

Good luck to you on that one. :sidelol:

ThePats
09-08-2006, 01:06 AM
I'd rather have Losman or Batch than Cullpy the choker. Maybe his mind was still on the love boat tonight.

like2god
09-08-2006, 01:08 AM
I'd rather have Losman or Batch than Cullpy the choker. Maybe his mind was still on the love boat tonight.

Go play with the pedophile, your opinion is worthless here. :shakeno:

dob72
09-08-2006, 01:48 AM
Hey, with Mularkey calling the plays anything can happen. Were not soupose to be a playoff team, or like people on here say "superbowl contenders" If we lose, I wont be upset as I would be if we were soupose to be so amazing like the Dolphins are soupose to be this year, thats all.
lol at "if we lose it dosen't matter cuz we're suppose to suck"

Deep2Evans
09-08-2006, 10:57 AM

LOL at losing to Charlie Freakin Batch.

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 11:16 AM
LOL at losing to Charlie Freakin Batch.lol at the entire buffalo franchise, the only nice thing about being a bills fan right now is that your expectations are so low that you can't be disappointed.

MoFinz
09-08-2006, 11:23 AM

You dont care whether your team wins or loses? Because theyre "soupose" to be bad? (It's suppose by the way, not a spelling Nazi, but if you're gonna talk smack, at least do it intelligently. I am weary of deciphering Bills fans half thoughts.)

Oh yeah, thats right. Youre a Bills fan, thats the norm:rolleyes:

Kinzua
09-08-2006, 11:24 AM

... throwing an 87-yard TD to Heath Miller, TE!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
09-08-2006, 11:25 AM
lol at the entire buffalo franchise, the only nice thing about being a bills fan right now is that your expectations are so low that you can't be disappointed.

They'll be disappointed every time Miami wins a game. :D

So about 10 or 11 times this year...:lol:

DolfanTom
09-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Yes he is our savior, and you'll find out first-hand next week. Be careful what you wish for - as you're going to get it!!!

Like Loss-Man isn't going to have a bad game here and there - like in weeks 1-17 :sidelol:

Deep2Evans
09-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Like Loss-Man isn't going to have a bad game here and there - like in weeks 1-17 :sidelol:

Right, because hes been in the league as long as your INT machine. You can have him.

FinaticalOne
09-08-2006, 01:09 PM

No big deal, your boys don't have a chance. You'll be 0-2 after you play us.

DolfanTom
09-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Right, because hes been in the league as long as your INT machine. You can have him.By the time he would be in the league for seven years, Loss-Man will be doing radio for D-III football, 'cause he'll be out of the league.

Not denying 'Pepper's faults, but you gotta be kidding with Loss-Man! Best bet for you is to join the Brady Quinn sweepstakes.

Steel954
09-08-2006, 01:28 PM

Sorry to interrupt your division rival smack-fest. But did it ever occur to you that when Batch was in Detroit that he was a good QB in a really suck a$$ system?

Now that he is with a top tier franchise he has the opportunity to show what he can really do. Give the man credit where it is due. He had a 126.5 rating last night.

Steelbender1
09-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Let me get this straight

You lost to the Steelers not Batch!
Brown couldn't run not many teams do on the Steelers!
Saban volunteer you fins to a a@@ whooping even Denver was smart enough to say they were not eady for the Steelers!

Look at the bright side..... The hard game is over try to win the rest :tantrum:

like2god
09-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Sorry to interrupt your division rival smack-fest. But did it ever occur to you that when Batch was in Detroit that he was a good QB in a really suck a$$ system?

Now that he is with a top tier franchise he has the opportunity to show what he can really do. Give the man credit where it is due. He had a 126.5 rating last night.

Which is exactly what we have been saying about Harrington. He was abused in Detroit and had all of those expectations on him, but the Detroit system is garbage. Harrington looked just fine in preseason and I would feel very comfortable if he had to play because of an injury to Cpep.

MoFinz
09-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Let me get this straight

Saban volunteer you fins to a a@@ whooping even Denver was smart enough to say they were not eady for the Steelers!

Look at the bright side..... The hard game is over try to win the rest :tantrum:

Wow....do come back when youre 16-0 and let us all congradulate you on your perfect season.

You played hard and won a tough game, enjoy it....played in Miami who knows....good luck on the rest of the season:rolleyes2

Steelbender1
09-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Wow....do come back when youre 16-0 and let us all congradulate you on your perfect season.

You played hard and won a tough game, enjoy it....played in Miami who knows....good luck on the rest of the season:rolleyes2

There are 136 Steelers bars in Florida :sidelol: :lol: :wink:

It would be a home game!!!! Fin fan are not that fanatic:tongue:

like2god
09-08-2006, 02:09 PM

:lol:

You forgot to mention that those 136 "Steelers" bars are also "gay bars". :sidelol:

Steel954
09-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Which is exactly what we have been saying about Harrington. He was abused in Detroit and had all of those expectations on him, but the Detroit system is garbage. Harrington looked just fine in preseason and I would feel very comfortable if he had to play because of an injury to Cpep.

I said in a long lost thread awhile ago that Joey H. is sitting pretty right now and will eventually become the Dolphins starting QB. I really just don't think Cpep is the answer to your QB situation. And as a Steeler fan I can definitely relate to the pain and suffering of one QB bust after another hoping for a franchise QB to come along. I would bet on Harrington as a viable candidate for you guys. My opinion is he is just biding his time. Wouldn't be suprised if it comes sooner than later. Just as long as the Fins suck onion every time they play my Steelers.

like2god
09-08-2006, 02:15 PM
I said in a long lost thread awhile ago that Joey H. is sitting pretty right now and will eventually become the Dolphins starting QB. I really just don't think Cpep is the answer to your QB situation. And as a Steeler fan I can definitely relate to the pain and suffering of one QB bust after another hoping for a franchise QB to come along. I would bet on Harrington as a viable candidate for you guys. My opinion is he is just biding his time. Wouldn't be suprised if it comes sooner than later. Just as long as the Fins suck onion every time they play my Steelers.

Well, I disagree, I think Culpepper will do just fine. He was facing a very tough defense that kept the pressure on him and he made a few bad passes. I fault the oline for that, not Culpepper. He stood his ground the best he could and scrambled when needed. The game would have been different if Chambers had caught that one pass that hit him in the facemask (or shoulder) and if Culpepper hadn't over thrown him on the other one in the endzone. Right there are 2 missed opportunities in the endzone that should have been caught.

I am not going to throw him under the bus based on this game. I actually think he did pretty well.

DolfanTom
09-08-2006, 02:24 PM

You forgot to mention that those 136 "Steelers" bars are also "gay bars". :sidelol:Yep, Joey Porter and Bill Cowher will be regulars now!:sidelol:

Phinlivin'in703
09-08-2006, 03:14 PM

Good luck with that. He looked awful. No TDs, 2 INTs. Same Donte from last year. And by the way, you lost to Charlie Batch. Have a nice week!

We'll see your a$$ next week...miami ready for a stamping of the billygoats

:tank:

Deep2Evans
09-08-2006, 03:23 PM

Well considering he couldnt beat out Tommy Maddox the last two years for the back up spot, I didnt think much of Charlie Batch, nor do I think hes capable of being a #1 QB in the NFL.

josh1oblue
09-08-2006, 04:12 PM

hey ****** ur team would loose by more than we did and dante would own ur team a$$hole:D

BLITZKRIEG
09-08-2006, 04:30 PM

:lol::lol:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 05:48 PM
http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/news/images/l/Lacuna_Coil/cristina_scabbia_281x211.jpg
:hump:

like2god
09-08-2006, 05:49 PM
:hump:

:yes:

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 05:51 PM
:yes:i'd enter her coil!!!!!

finfan01
09-08-2006, 06:52 PM

First of all, spell his name right. Then, you can talk some smack IN THE WRONG FORUM!!!! Charlie Batch IS 3-0 in games that he started. Good job though:refuse:

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Let me get this straight

Look at the bright side..... The hard game is over try to win the rest :tantrum:Try to form coherent thoughts before posting next time. You'll find that others might actually be able to understand what you're saying. As for an a@@ whooping, if that's what you thought the Stealers gave the Dolphins, you need to look at the game again, where the Dolphins had the lead up until the final 8 minutes or so.

Mike13
09-08-2006, 10:43 PM

And you lost to Sage freaking Rosenfels.

Phinlivin'in703
09-08-2006, 10:45 PM

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 10:46 PM
:lol: Now that's going to burn. Buffalo Bills fan have no reason to talk any smack. :sidelol:

finfan01
09-08-2006, 11:57 PM

Ouch..! use that some more.......:lol:

Lee evans83
09-09-2006, 12:14 AM
culpepper cant even hit a wide open chambers...i could have done that left handed...

like2god
09-09-2006, 12:18 AM
culpepper cant even hit a wide open chambers...i could have done that left handed...

:rolleyes2

icephinfan
09-09-2006, 03:14 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steelbender1
09-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Try to form coherent thoughts before posting next time. You'll find that others might actually be able to understand what you're saying. As for an a@@ whooping, if that's what you thought the Stealers gave the Dolphins, you need to look at the game again, where the Dolphins had the lead up until the final 8 minutes or so.

No Entiende? suave Steelbender?

You lost to the Steelers a complete team

We shut down the mammories running game!

Get this 38 total yards rushing! Do you understand now comprende?

If the refs would have called that pass interference the score would have been higher!

A fumble at the 1 save the fishes @@@ also

You blame Culpepper?

Maybe you should blame those#$%^^ linemen who could open a running lane all game long.

They sure couldn't pass protect Culpepper was ducking all night

Yeah, maybe you learn should watch football :boohoo:

Iroquois Joe
09-09-2006, 07:40 PM
No Entiende? suave Steelbender?

You lost to the Steelers a complete team

We shut down the mammories running game!

Get this 38 total yards rushing! Do you understand now comprende?

If the refs would have called that pass interference the score would have been higher!

A fumble at the 1 save the fishes @@@ also

You blame Culpepper?

Maybe you should blame those#$%^^ linemen who could open a running lane all game long.

They sure couldn't pass protect Culpepper was ducking all night

Yeah, maybe you learn should watch football :boohoo:

From what I saw, that's a pretty fair assessment.

Just before kick off,I was laying a bet for the Steelers to cover, most people there were going with the Fins because of ...YOU KNOW CULPEPPER!!!

I told one guy to change his bet because Batch was good and there would'nt be much drop off from Roethelisberger (Spelling?).....plus Culpepper tended to fumble, throw interceptions and take sacks under pressure.

He laughed at me " Ha Ha" he quiped.

He lost his money.

EBMisfit
09-09-2006, 10:01 PM
No Entiende? suave Steelbender?Yo entiendo que eres un idiota en dos lenguas.

We shut down the mammories running game!:lol:Lil punk doesn't even know what a "mammary" is.

A fumble at the 1 save the fishes @@@ alsoDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Then maybe the Stealers shouldn't be fumbling.

You blame Culpepper?Care to point out the post where I said I did? Because it doesn't exist.

Maybe you should blame those#$%^^ linemen who could open a running lane all game long.And I have said that the OL is a work in progress.

Yeah, maybe you learn should watch football :boohoo::rolleyes:Another Huuked Onn Phonix reject trying to talk trash....

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Im back, Did ya miss me?:goof:

like2god
09-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Im back, Did ya miss me?:goof:

About as much as I miss diarrhea :lol:

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 10:37 PM
seems fairly quiet. All the steeler fans parole revoked?:confused:

like2god
09-09-2006, 10:39 PM
seems fairly quiet. All the steeler fans parole revoked?:confused:

No, it's "take your sister home" night at all of the Pittsburgh bars.

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 10:39 PM
I put Gidgets picture back up for you. I knew you missed it. :wink:

like2god
09-09-2006, 10:40 PM
I put Gidgets picture back up for you. I knew you missed it. :wink:

Who was in that other one? I know that I saw that pic before but I just couldn't place it.

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 10:44 PM
No, it's "take your sister home" night at all of the Pittsburgh bars.

lol! think of all the sewer guys that gotta ....forget it!:refuse:

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 10:45 PM

Who was in that other one? I know that I saw that pic before but I just couldn't place it.

Jim Anchower from "The Onion" :goof: love that dude.

like2god
09-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Jim Anchower from "The Onion" :goof: love that dude.

And here I was looking through serial killer pics to find out. I like the Onion too, funny sh*t. :D

like2god
09-09-2006, 10:50 PM
So "Homie", are you here to rag on the Dolphins for losing?

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 10:52 PM
And here I was looking through serial killer pics to find out. I like the Onion too, funny sh*t. :D

I used to get it delivered. Its much better in paper form than the internet. The classifieds are pretty good too.:sidelol:

like2god
09-09-2006, 10:54 PM
I used to get it delivered. Its much better in paper form than the internet. The classifieds are pretty good too.:sidelol:

I didn't know that home delivery was an option, I thought it was just a net thing. I use to listen to Howard Stern and I loved "The Onion audio moment", always good for a laugh. :lol:

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 10:55 PM
So "Homie", are you here to rag on the Dolphins for losing?

Nope. I thought they played a pretty decent game and had a chance. one or two plays in the 4th did em in. Welker and R Brown look excellent. Its only the first game and to lose to the Superbowl champs isnt bad.

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 10:57 PM
I didn't know that home delivery was an option, I thought it was just a net thing. I use to listen to Howard Stern and I loved "The Onion audio moment", always good for a laugh. :lol:

They give it out free all over in Madison Wi and Milwaukee. I used to get them all the time.

like2god
09-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Nope. I thought they played a pretty decent game and had a chance. one or two plays in the 4th did em in. Welker and R Brown look excellent. Its only the first game and to lose to the Superbowl champs isnt bad.
:jawdrop:

I thought for sure you would be all over this one.

But I agree, Culpepper threw a few bad passes, but I attribute that to poor pass protection. There were a few that were thrown at the WR feet, but hopefully that will improve. There were alot of dropped passes and one of them was in the endzone by Chambers. If he catches that or if Cpep didn't overthrow Chambers in the endzone later on, the Dolphins win.

Ronnie wasn't able to run anywhere but he was able to punch it in for two scores, so it wasn't that bad of a night for him. I think the Phins looked pretty good.

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
:jawdrop:

I thought for sure you would be all over this one.

But I agree, Culpepper threw a few bad passes, but I attribute that to poor pass protection. There were a few that were thrown at the WR feet, but hopefully that will improve. There were alot of dropped passes and one of them was in the endzone by Chambers. If he catches that or if Cpep didn't overthrow Chambers in the endzone later on, the Dolphins win.

Ronnie wasn't able to run anywhere but he was able to punch it in for two scores, so it wasn't that bad of a night for him. I think the Phins looked pretty good.

I like chambers too. he was a stud with the Badgers. Pep will be good for him. His pass protection looked real good in the first half. I was amazed he had some time. I am used to the last 4-5 years and Minnesotas line would break down. No fumbles did he? It seems to affect him and they multiply, but hopefully it was just a symptom of the "Twinkiedome".

like2god
09-09-2006, 11:13 PM
I like chambers too. he was a stud with the Badgers. Pep will be good for him. His pass protection looked real good in the first half. I was amazed he had some time. I am used to the last 4-5 years and Minnesotas line would break down. No fumbles did he? It seems to affect him and they multiply, but hopefully it was just a symptom of the "Twinkiedome".

I hope so.

The line is my biggest concern right now. They need to do a better job of run blocking.

Alright, I'm out for the night.

Later Homie. :cooldude:

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 11:16 PM
I also think its unfair to heap the expectations of a superbowl bearth on a young coach before the season has started. I just dont understand it. I know the Phins went on a tear late last season but give the man a break.

Itokemhomie34
09-09-2006, 11:21 PM
I hope so.

The line is my biggest concern right now. They need to do a better job of run blocking.

Alright, I'm out for the night.

Later Homie. :cooldude:

Me too. later mang.:sr23:

Mike13
09-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Can someone tell me what the **** "the Onion" is?

buckwilde
09-10-2006, 01:52 AM

No rush for you to get a seat at any of those hard steel bars crankbender, your boys will be home watching the superbowl, that you can take to the bank. :wink:

like2god
09-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Can someone tell me what the **** "the Onion" is?

A very funny newspaper/website.

http://www.theonion.com/content/

EBMisfit
09-10-2006, 04:05 PM
I like chambers too. he was a stud with the Badgers. Pep will be good for him. His pass protection looked real good in the first half. I was amazed he had some time. I am used to the last 4-5 years and Minnesotas line would break down. No fumbles did he? It seems to affect him and they multiply, but hopefully it was just a symptom of the "Twinkiedome".Just don't let that get out to Blurch... according to it/him/her, it doesn't matter how the OL, D, or anybody else plays, it's all Culpepper's fault.

Itokemhomie34
09-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Just don't let that get out to Blurch... according to it/him/her, it doesn't matter how the OL, D, or anybody else plays, it's all Culpepper's fault.

You have to understand that "Blurch", is from Minneapolis and they are not allowed to buy alcohol on Sundays. If they are and its not a Liquor store, they get 3.2% alc beer. It makes them a very sober, unhappy, full bladder, bunch of no Lombardi Trophy having MotherF*ukers.:boohoo:
They eat their dead too, much like the Amish.

Dolfan73
09-10-2006, 10:23 PM
They eat their dead too, much like the Amish.

Kinda like Ed Gein :lol:

Itokemhomie34
09-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Kinda like Ed Gein :lol:

He didnt eat em. he fed em to his neighbors, If you look at where hes from the neighbors would be Minnesotans! lol!:evil:

Mike13
09-10-2006, 11:19 PM
At the age of ten, Gein experienced an ejaculation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm) upon viewing his mother and father slaughtering a hog in a nearby shed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

His family was pretty ****ed up too.

like2god
09-11-2006, 12:47 AM
At the age of ten, Gein experienced an ejaculation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm) upon viewing his mother and father slaughtering a hog in a nearby shed.

I heard through the grapevine that Itokemhomie has ejaculated while watching a few "pigs". :lol: :tongue:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:wink:

Mike13
09-11-2006, 10:13 AM
I heard through the grapevine that Itokemhomie has ejaculated while watching a few "pigs". :lol: :tongue:

http://www.studiotheatre.org/images/plays/fat_pig_poster.jpg

:wink:

Whats with you and fat bitches lately?

like2god
09-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Whats with you and fat bitches lately?

You'll learn not to click the links I post. :lol:

PhinzN703
09-11-2006, 11:30 AM

So let me get this straight. B/C some of the media has chosen Miami as a SB contender, that means that even if Miami and Buffalo finish 2-14 that Miami is worse b/c the media chose them to be a good team?

So since no one thinks the Bills will do anything makes it okay for them to suck but not for Miami?

That isnt logical. If you stink, you stink. You cant do anything about what TSN claims will go to the SB

EBMisfit
09-11-2006, 11:36 AM
He didnt eat em. he fed em to his neighbors, If you look at where hes from the neighbors would be Minnesotans! lol!:evil:I officially know more about Ed Gein than I really wanted to know.

EBMisfit
09-11-2006, 11:39 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

His family was pretty ****ed up too.With that sort of introduction, I have the feeling I'd prefer to click on one of L2G's links than this one... or swim through a school of piranhas.

retired opfinistic
09-11-2006, 12:04 PM

You'll learn not to click the links I post. :lol:

.no sh*t, i cringed thinking it was that other whale.:rolleyes: :lol:

like2god
09-11-2006, 12:17 PM
no sh*t, i cringed thinking it was that other whale.:rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, that pic was bad. :nono: :barf:

Hey, for anybody that is interested, I got a new puppy yesterday. Depths, say hello to Raz (or Pompous *** Jr. :D )

http'//phtobucket/like2god/849200.eao/Raz_puppy.jpg (http://i1.tinypic.com/mhzpyg.jpg)

retired opfinistic
09-11-2006, 12:37 PM

Hey, for anybody that is interested, I got a new puppy yesterday. Depths, say hello to Raz (or Pompous *** Jr. :D )

http'//phtobucket/like2god/849200.eao/Raz_puppy.jpg (http://i1.tinypic.com/mhzpyg.jpg)

.:lol: I hate you.

like2god
09-11-2006, 12:46 PM
:lol: I hate you.

But seriously, here is the real pic of Raz. :wink:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/Raz.jpg

Colorado Dolfan
09-11-2006, 12:54 PM

You know... The messed up http:// and photobucket spelled wrong should have clued me in...:boohoo:

'Scuse me while I gouge my eyes out with my own fingers...:tantrum:

Edit: I need to start reading the latest posts first...:D

retired opfinistic
09-11-2006, 01:53 PM

.with great trepidation i clicked.....whew:lol:

cute little guy

like2god
09-11-2006, 02:37 PM
You know... The messed up http:// and photobucket spelled wrong should have clued me in...:boohoo:

'Scuse me while I gouge my eyes out with my own fingers...:tantrum:

Edit: I need to start reading the latest posts first...:D

I'll still find a way to get you guys to click my links. :wink:

like2god
09-11-2006, 02:37 PM
with great trepidation i clicked.....whew:lol:

cute little guy

Thanks bro.

Kinzua
09-11-2006, 03:21 PM

He looks like he finally collapsed of excess puppy-ness.

Is he a particular breed or just a mutt?

like2god
09-11-2006, 03:34 PM
He looks like he finally collapsed of excess puppy-ness.

Is he a particular breed or just a mutt?

:eek2:

:confused:

:hmmm:

Golden retriever, 9 weeks.

Thanks......I think.........:hmmm:

Colorado Dolfan
09-12-2006, 12:26 AM

I'll still find a way to get you guys to click my links. :wink:
Nope... Never clicking another link from you again...:shakeno:

I learn real good...:wink:

Negative reinforcement really does work!:lol:
...and it doesn't get much more negative than that!

like2god
09-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Nope... Never clicking another link from you again...:shakeno:

I learn real good...:wink:

Negative reinforcement really does work!:lol:
...and it doesn't get much more negative than that!

Aww, you don't mean that. Just to show you that I am a nice guy, here is a link just for you. :lol:

Sexy_victoria's_secret_model (http://www.runryder.com/fastphoto/39136/alessandra-ambrosio-picture-1.jpg) :groucho:

Come on, click it......you know you want to.

Mike13
09-12-2006, 12:37 AM

You should have gotten a Rotty, they have a better "kill instinct" which could help you get out of a jam the next time a troll (or Ed Gein) stalks you.

Mike13
09-12-2006, 12:38 AM

Mother****er.

like2god
09-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Mother****er.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2 claims another victim.

like2god
09-12-2006, 02:28 PM
You should have gotten a Rotty, they have a better "kill instinct" which could help you get out of a jam the next time a troll (or Ed Gein) stalks you.

That "kill instinct" might not be a good thing when the nieces and nephews are around. :wink:

Kinzua
09-12-2006, 02:43 PM

No smack. I happen to like dogs. I have a German Shorthair Pointer that's a rescued dog.

like2god
09-12-2006, 02:45 PM
No smack. I happen to like dogs. I have a German Shorthair Pointer that's a rescued dog.

Raz has been a handful so far, teething and house training are a b*tch.

Kinzua
09-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Mother****er.

:sidelol: Some of you Carppies just never learn!!!

I only clicked on the real Raz pix because Opie liked it -- and everything was spelled right!