PDA

View Full Version : BATCH vs Culpepper, LMAO

ThePats
09-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Charlie Batch...second string QB:

15/25, 209 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs

Daunte "Chokemaster" Culpepper:

18/37, 262 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs and could have been a third by damn Ike Taylor.

Looks like same ole Daunte to me. W/O Moss he is lost. Brown stunk too and got 2 TDs because the Steelers f'ed up badly twice.

Here come the excuses baby.

The Fish got squished tonight. Ouch...Jets and Bills already ahead of you guys by .5 games :lol:

Perfect23
09-08-2006, 12:04 AM
eat A D1ck

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 12:05 AM

Looks like same ole Daunte to me. W/O Moss he is lost. Brown stunk too and got 2 TDs because the Steelers f'ed up badly twice.

The Fish got squished tonight. Ouch...Jets and Bills already ahead of you guys by .5 games :lol:
Explain the red font. Nick Saban barely called any plays on Ronnie Brown, so this should be really interesting.

Oh, and try to use your brain before you reply, okay?

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:05 AM
eat A D1ck

LOL!!!

Touchy!!

ThePats
09-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Explain the red font. Nick Saban barely called any plays on Ronnie Brown, so this should be really interesting.

Oh, and try to use your brain before you reply, okay?
Sure! How about how Welker did just about every thing for you and set him up with gimme 1 yard touchdown runs. I dont wanna see his stats something between 20-30 yards and 1-2 yards a carry. :lol:

DA FISH GOT SQUISHED!

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Sure! How about how Welker did just about every thing for you and set him up with gimme 1 yard touchdown runs. I dont wanna see his stats something between 20-30 yards and 1-2 yards a carry. :lol:

DA FISH GOT SQUISHED!
Once again, you prove that your IQ is single digit.

Ronnie Brown only had 12 carries, we were one dimensional all night because of terrible play calling. So no, he did not stunk, the coaches stunk. They should have ran more plays on him, but they didn't.

Also, if your kindergarten teacher didn't tell you this, Dolphins are mammals, not fish.

ThePats
09-08-2006, 12:21 AM

Ronnie Brown only had 12 carries, we were one dimensional all night because of terrible play calling. So no, he did not stunk, the coaches stunk. They should have ran more plays on him, but they didn't.

Also, if your kindergarten teacher didn't tell you this, Dolphins are mammals, not fish.
Get it through your brain! He ran 15 times for 2 yards a carry and 30 yards. 15 runs was all he deserved. He would have just butchered his stats more if they kept handing the ball off to him.

Dolfan5000
09-08-2006, 12:25 AM
My feelings...

When we beat you chowder lovers week five you won't show up.

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Get it through your brain! He ran 15 times for 2 yards a carry and 30 yards. 15 runs was all he deserved. He would have just butchered his stats more if they kept handing the ball off to him.
15 running plays vs 45+ passing plays. You got to be kidding me.

We were one dimensional all night, like I said. It's not Ronnie Browns fault. We had terrible plays called.

mulpwr
09-08-2006, 01:31 PM

:sidelol:

This board now will be filled with the world is coming to an end posts.:lol:
Most of these fins fans were so cocky about this game. Its fun to see them pout now.:cooldude:

Steelbender1
09-08-2006, 02:00 PM

The fins were one dimensional because the Steelers defense made it that way

Brown wasn't getting any yards so they went to the pass

Malarkey knew that he could not run he had no choice

48 total yards rushing!

Good luck the rest of the season, I guess we will be seeing N.E. in

the playoffs again :shakeno:

like2god
09-08-2006, 02:05 PM

Most of these fins fans were so cocky about this game. Its fun to see them pout now.:cooldude:

You are not going to get any pouting or "end of the world" predictions from me or any of the other people here in the depths. We don't run, infact my first stop on the net after the game was to a couple rivals boards. The whining and boo hooing is on the main board by fans that overreact to everything from losses to guys that had a bad game to guys that are available that they "just have to get". Save the sh*t, it won't get you anywhere here. :shakeno:

like2god
09-08-2006, 02:07 PM
The fins were one dimensional because the Steelers defense made it that way

Brown wasn't getting any yards so they went to the pass
Malarkey knew that he could not run he had no choice

48 total yards rushing!
Agreed

But Ronnie did score twice, so the running game wasn't a total loss.

Good luck the rest of the season, I guess we will be seeing N.E. in

the playoffs again :shakeno:
:rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 02:10 PM

Most of these fins fans were so cocky about this game. Its fun to see them pout now.:cooldude:no pouting here, we lost a tough road game to the defending world champs. we were close until the fourth quarter. don't matter we'll still slap the patsies.

Phinlivin'in703
09-08-2006, 03:16 PM
eat A D1ck

My point exactly and you can suck on dem Ba!!s too

ThePats
09-08-2006, 03:39 PM
My feelings...

When we beat you chowder lovers week five you won't show up.
Dont get too overconfident again like you guys were before the Steelers and they whooped you with a barely known backup QB. Now you all are humble pointing out they were the SB champs after all. You can get overconfident before the Pats games...as a matter of fact I WANT you too. Makes it all even better.

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Dont get too overconfident again like you guys were before the Steelers and they whooped you with a barely known backup QB. Now you all are humble pointing out they were the SB champs after all. You can get overconfident before the Pats games...as a matter of fact I WANT you too. Makes it all even better.so speaks WorstFagEver's little living cumstain.

ThePats
09-08-2006, 03:50 PM
so speaks WorstFagEver's little living cumstain.
I am sorry Opie, but as far as I can recall I was never talking to you. :wink:

Phinlivin'in703
09-08-2006, 03:52 PM
so speaks WorstFagEver's little living cumstain.

like2god
09-08-2006, 03:56 PM
I am sorry Opie, but as far as I can recall I was never talking to you. :wink:

Of course not, he is too old for you and WTE. You perverts like them young and you were pissed that opfin isn't really 2. :lol:

Dolfan5000
09-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Dont get too overconfident again like you guys were before the Steelers and they whooped you with a barely known backup QB. Now you all are humble pointing out they were the SB champs after all. You can get overconfident before the Pats games...as a matter of fact I WANT you too. Makes it all even better.
Because I was one of the fans saying we would dominate the Steelers and go to the Super Bowl, right?

Anyway, atleast you didn't deny that you won't be here when we do beat you week five.

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 05:24 PM
I am sorry Opie, but as far as I can recall I was never talking to you. :wink:no, b*tch, i was talking to you.:D