PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of crybabies

sqad5
09-08-2006, 12:05 AM
You lost no excuses. Get over it. Get ready for week 2
For another loss Willis is gonna destroy lalalalalalalalalal waaaaaaa cry i wanna lick your sweet tears hahahalol lol

Bonedoc7777
09-08-2006, 12:06 AM
your right thank god we have the bills and jets in our division, that is like four bye weeks

RocKStaR
09-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Lick my balls ya herb...Get off our site and we will see ur garbage team next week... Biatch

Joneal7
09-08-2006, 12:07 AM
im freaked out

sqad5
09-08-2006, 12:07 AM
waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa
cry cry little babies

sqad5
09-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Look at all the crying the this site Get the F$%k over it
crybaby 1. http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=158206
crybaby 2. http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=158178
that's just the start waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Bonedoc7777
09-08-2006, 12:10 AM
problem is the bills are going to be moving to LA soon since the owner cant stop bitching that he does not have any money, have to add another division 1AA team to beat up on

Colorado Dolfan
09-08-2006, 12:12 AM
cry cry little babies

Most crying I'm seeing is coming from a piece of sh!t troll who just signed up to talk crap...

That would be you...

Tool.

nyrican
09-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Look at all the crying the this site Get the F$%k over it
crybaby 1. http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=158206
crybaby 2. http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=158178
that's just the start waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

WHAT CCAN BROWN DO FOR U:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

King Felix
09-08-2006, 12:15 AM
lmao at bills fans thinking there team is good now or something

Doug Price
09-08-2006, 12:15 AM
For another loss Willis is gonna destroy lalalalalalalalalal waaaaaaa cry i wanna lick your sweet tears hahahalol lol

Thank God for playing the Bills twice a year. Bring Willis on, we'll destroy his other knee.

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Most crying I'm seeing is coming from a piece of sh!t troll who just signed up to talk crap...

That would be you...

Tool.

I do have to agree with you on this one, i hate it when people just sign up on forums just to talk junk.

dcdolfan
09-08-2006, 12:16 AM
haha trolls. Laugh now cry later. I can guarantee it.

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Thank God for playing the Bills twice a year. Bring Willis on, we'll destroy his other knee.

Because that knee injury was how many years ago? Come up with another one, very lame.

Doug Price
09-08-2006, 12:18 AM
WHAT CCAN BROWN DO FOR U:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Let's see how your backs could do against the Stealers Smack a **

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:18 AM
haha trolls. Laugh now cry later. I can guarantee it.

umm, laughing now feels pretty good, i cry enough because my Jet's suck.

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:19 AM

We know we suck, we are not dilusional like you.

Colorado Dolfan
09-08-2006, 12:19 AM
umm, laughing now feels pretty good, i cry enough because my Jet's suck.

:sidelol:

Holy crap, a Jet's fan I just might like... :lol:

Doug Price
09-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Because that knee injury was how many years ago? Come up with another one, very lame.

It's funny to get *hit from loser *ss team's.

nyrican
09-08-2006, 12:20 AM

Stealers :sidelol: we don't play the Steelers ....:o

Doug Price
09-08-2006, 12:22 AM
We know we suck, we are not dilusional like you.

You right now go away now.

Alex44
09-08-2006, 12:22 AM

After you said that you have no room to talk any smack

Doug Price
09-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Stealers :sidelol: we don't play the Steelers ....:o

That's right, the Jest's don't get prime time.:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:24 AM
It's funny to get *hit from loser *ss team's.

Interesting, your very amusing. I bet you are one of those "New" Fin's fans, jumped on the bandwagon with all the Daunte hype!!

You can't tell me that my team sucks either, i already know that!!:sidelol:

Your dreams got shattered tonight, not mine.

I chuckle knowing that all the Jet's, Bill's and Pat's fan's are laughing their ***'s off, after people said that Daunte was the savior, and to come out and have another Lion's castoff beat him!!:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:25 AM
You right now go away now.

Welcome to the board!! How long you been a Fin's fan??

Since they got Pep? LOL!!

dinaps13
09-08-2006, 12:27 AM
I love Bills fans don't have nothing to say on there sight but can talk trash on ours..... Get a life LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CirclingWagons
09-08-2006, 12:30 AM
I love Bills fans don't have nothing to say on there sight but can talk trash on ours..... Get a life LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Depths of the Sea (19 Viewing)
The Depths of the Sea... you want to talk NFL smack? This is the forum for you...

:smackhead

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:31 AM
:smackhead

LOL!! Nice!

Doug Price
09-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Welcome to the board!! How long you been a Fin's fan??

Since they got Pep? LOL!!

That's funny, really. Infact 26 years a Fin Fan, I'm 31 low life. And no i'm not a on the Daunte wagon. I thought it was a upgrade but hope things improve. Are you on the Chad (I throw loopie pop's for a living) Pennington wagon.:sidelol:

dinaps13
09-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Jets fans wouldn't it be nice if you had your own STADIUM !!!I think it says New York Jets so why do you play in New Jersey??? And when did you become a Jets fan when you in drunken Joe woke up together in your bed after a couple of drinks and Your A-hole was HURTING

CirclingWagons
09-08-2006, 12:35 AM
Jets fans wouldn't it be nice if you had your own STADIUM !!!

They do, it's called Dolphins Stadium

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:36 AM
That's funny, really. Infact 26 years a Fin Fan, I'm 31 low life. And no i'm not a on the Daunte wagon. I thought it was a upgrade but hope things improve. Are you on the Chad (I throw loopie pop's for a living) Pennington wagon.:sidelol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Here, go fix your Hummer, somethings wrong with it.

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Jets fans wouldn't it be nice if you had your own STADIUM !!!I think it says New York Jets so why do you play in New Jersey??? And when did you become a Jets fan when you in drunken Joe woke up together in your bed after a couple of drinks and Your A-hole was HURTING

Falling back on anal jokes now? You must have had a bad night, i would be pissed too if a career backup just got done sticking it straight up my ***!!

Doug Price
09-08-2006, 01:07 AM
Falling back on anal jokes now? You must have had a bad night, i would be pissed too if a career backup just got done sticking it straight up my ***!!

Do you tards actually have a QB this year? How did you get a picture of the Jet's company car or is it the Giants.:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Do you tards actually have a QB this year? How did you get a picture of the Jet's company car or is it the Giants.:sidelol:

Old news buddy!! We havent had a QB for a long time, but it's funny to see everyone of you guys on Daunte's jock, then to see him suck out last night was great, like i said before, reality set in last night for you guys!!:boohoo:

Timmy54
09-08-2006, 11:19 AM
i love how the troll comes here to glot when his team didnt even play. Much less have any chance of winning next week either. the bills can start saying 0-2 isnt that bad, it is because we had a hard schedule!!!!lol

Gad_Fahder
09-08-2006, 03:18 PM
ahhhh... Woke up and ... yes !! its FOOTBALL SEASON ! No need make excuses fellow Finfans , Steelers handed it to us pretty good last night , no if's or buts. But next week its the buffalo hicks .... it could be thier last couple of years playing thier before they move to a more hip town.

Phinlivin'in703
09-08-2006, 03:19 PM
cry cry little babies

Does your FAGGet a$$ see that we have not made one excuse so F*CK OFF

Get Up And Go
09-08-2006, 03:28 PM
ahhhh... Woke up and ... yes !! its FOOTBALL SEASON ! No need make excuses fellow Finfans , Steelers handed it to us pretty good last night , no if's or buts. But next week its the buffalo hicks .... it could be thier last couple of years playing thier before they move to a more hip town.

I agree that we still had a chance to win but those bad calls did effect the outcome of the game. The game should have been closer. I feel if we played that game 10 times the phins win probably 50% or so.

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Does your FAGGet a$$ see that we have not made one excuse so F*CK OFF

umm, go to the main forum and look for the excuse threads.

like2god
09-08-2006, 05:34 PM
umm, go to the main forum and look for the excuse threads.

The main forum is full of those threads, those fans overreact to everything. You won't find excuses or crying here, we don't run away in the depths, infact my first stop after the game was to JI. :wink:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 05:40 PM
The main forum is full of those threads, those fans overreact to everything. You won't find excuses or crying here, we don't run away in the depths, infact my first stop after the game was to JI. :wink:

I did notice that you were at JI, can you believe some of those threads in the main forums here?

One idiot even put a poll on putting Harrington in!:shakeno:

like2god
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
I did notice that you were at JI, can you believe some of those threads in the main forums here?

One idiot even put a poll on putting Harrington in!:shakeno:

That is why I go to rival boards to talk football, won't find too much of it here on the main board. Too many complainers and people wanting to sign every FA will no regard for the salary cap. I think that every team has fans that overreact and jump on and off the bandwagon, I can't stand that sort of thing.

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM

One idiot even put a poll on putting Harrington in!:shakeno:http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/09/Chicken20Little202-1.jpg
you'll see this guy all over the place after a loss.

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 05:49 PM
For another loss Willis is gonna destroy lalalalalalalalalal waaaaaaa cry i wanna lick your sweet tears hahahalol lolWhat's really funny is a Jills fan calling other people crybabies when all I heard from them after Mularkey quit was whining about how the loss in the second game against Miami was totally his fault (of course, the players had nothing to do with it).

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 05:51 PM
WHAT CCAN BROWN DO FOR U:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:What can Huuked Onn Fonix and learning to use the caps lock key do for you?

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 05:57 PM
I chuckle knowing that all the Jet's, Bill's and Pat's fan's are laughing their ***'s off, after people said that Daunte was the savior, and to come out and have another Lion's castoff beat him!!Considering that his INTs only came after the Stealers knew he had to throw, Daunte had a pretty good game. The OL itself was probably a bigger problem and I wouldn't quite write him off yet, especially against weaker D's (the Jests come to mind here...).

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 06:01 PM
:smackheadJust another troll with reading comprehension problems. He didn't say he had a problem with fans of other teams talking smack, except when they "don't have anything to say on their own sight [sic]".

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 06:03 PM
http://www.cycloneinjapan.com/upload/files/7/hummer_crash.gif

Here, go fix your Hummer, somethings wrong with it.Um, was that supposed to be smack?

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 06:05 PM
i would be pissed too if a career backup just got done sticking it straight up my ***!!Something I'm sure you've had an experience with quite often.

CirclingWagons
09-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Just another troll with reading comprehension problems. He didn't say he had a problem with fans of other teams talking smack, except when they "don't have anything to say on their own sight [sic]".
it's "site"...if you're going to question someone's intelligence, don't make an *** out of yourself in the process.

Why would we want to talk about the Dolphins loss on our own "site" when we can come here and get a rise outta you guys(and it's working)?:goof:

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 06:09 PM
it's funny to see everyone of you guys on Daunte's jock, then to see him suck out last night was great, like i said before, reality set in last night for you guys!!:boohoo:Reality is, for someone who had played his first game with a new team and with an OL that could use some improvement, Daunte didn't look all that bad.

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 06:15 PM
it's "site"...if you're going to question someone's intelligence, don't make an *** out of yourself in the process.Yeah, and if you paid attention, you'd notice that I was quoting someone directly and put "[sic]" after "sight" to emphasize that that's the way that person spelled it incorrectly.

Why would we want to talk about the Dolphins loss on our own "site" when we can come here and get a rise outta you guys(and it's working)?:goof:Whatever. It's a free country and you can believe whatever you want.

CirclingWagons
09-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Reality is, for someone who had played his first game with a new team and with an OL that could use some improvement, Daunte didn't look all that bad.
No, he wasn't that bad, and the offense will undoubtedly improve each game, but Daunte's penchant for late-game turnovers won't change, IMO

CirclingWagons
09-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah, and if you paid attention, you'd notice that I was quoting someone directly and put "[sic]" after "sight" to emphasize that that's the way that person spelled it incorrectly.

My bad

Whatever. It's a free country and you can believe whatever you want.

Don't believe me, believe your fellow finfans(or jetfans). I only post on rival boards like FH and TGG

retired opfinistic
09-08-2006, 06:27 PM
it's "site"...if you're going to question someone's intelligence, don't make an *** out of yourself in the process.

Why would we want to talk about the Dolphins loss on our own "site" when we can come here and get a rise outta you guys(and it's working)?:goof:here's a preview of next sunday:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/09/1034screwbuffaloiu0-2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

EBMisfit
09-08-2006, 06:29 PM
No, he wasn't that bad, and the offense will undoubtedly improve each game, but Daunte's penchant for late-game turnovers won't change, IMOI'd say that would depend on whether Saban can get it through to him that he doesn't have to win games by himself.

finfan01
09-08-2006, 06:42 PM

Ummm....may I interject....? The Phins DID lose pretty bad to the Bills in the past. If I remember correctly..it was Lohsman:o

...In case anybody is wondering...I am tired of ANYBODY who thinks their team is THE GREATEST!!:fire:

FinsFanatic54
09-08-2006, 06:48 PM
lmao at bills fans thinking there team is good now or something

:lol: I know right. Stupid trolls

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Reality is, for someone who had played his first game with a new team and with an OL that could use some improvement, Daunte didn't look all that bad.

Rushed throws, throwing at receivers feet, behind them, oh yeah not to mention, 2 pics, i would say it was a great game!!

finfan01
09-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Rushed throws, throwing at receivers feet, behind them, oh yeah not to mention, 2 pics, i would say it was a great game!!

Just curious....seriously...how is Pennington's arm?:confused: (not trying to be condescending)

like2god
09-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Just curious....seriously...how is Pennington's arm?:confused: (not trying to be condescending)

Two more muscle strands and it will be completely off his body. :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 11:38 PM

I guess fine, i am an advocate for Clemens starting, this season is going to be crap and we might as well get him some reps.

finfan01
09-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Alright...thanks...:D

BleedinGreenNC
09-09-2006, 09:07 AM
Alright...thanks...:D

Your drooling.

cnc66
09-09-2006, 09:29 AM

what a butthole statement...

BleedinGreenNC
09-09-2006, 10:28 AM
what a butthole statement...

Agreed, no matter how bad you hate a team, you shouldnt wish harm to any of the players.

finfan01
09-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Your drooling.

What am I drooling over?

Gad_Fahder
09-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Ummm....may I interject....? The Phins DID lose pretty bad to the Bills in the past. If I remember correctly..it was Lohsman:o

...In case anybody is wondering...I am tired of ANYBODY who thinks their team is THE GREATEST!!:fire:

Im just wondering which of the statement states that my team is the greatest???? :sidelol:

finfan01
09-09-2006, 04:26 PM
None in this thread, just in general......:goof:

GrieseItalian
09-12-2006, 02:16 PM

if noodle arm penny :sidelol: gets breathed on too heavy hell be out again for the season lmaooooo

Do you notice stinking smelly jets fans comeout of the woodwork once they win 1 game.... :jetssuck: next week when they lose they go back into the walls :escape:

retired opfinistic
09-15-2006, 12:55 PM
For another loss Willis is gonna destroy lalalalalalalalalal waaaaaaa cry i wanna lick your sweet tears hahahalol lolI bumped this so when the Bills get it handed to them you can eat your words, dickwad5.