PDA

View Full Version : Vintage "Pep"

Whitner20
09-08-2006, 12:09 AM
The big debate at Fin-sites... "Culpepper vs Brady"......ha....really?

Nothing like a little "what everyone but south folrida has been saying"....the man ****s the bucket when it matters....and the D....bwhahaha..... Charlie Batch?!?!?

You know me....but...Losman is licking his chops......

ThePats
09-08-2006, 12:12 AM
Haha. There is a topic in the main fins forum about bringing in Harrington instead! :lol:

ThePats
09-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Well here Daunte kicks off his season with a choke and a 49.6 passer rating :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:26 AM

Nothing like a little "what everyone but south folrida has been saying"....the man ****s the bucket when it matters....and the D....bwhahaha..... Charlie Batch?!?!?

i remember that thread!!! There is a bring in Harry boy thread?? This i gotta see!!

like2god
09-08-2006, 01:17 AM

LOL

And just where does JP Losman come up in that conversation? I'll tell you where, HE DOESN'T. The only thing that Losman is licking is.......welll, you know. :lol:

BTW, congrats on wasting a top 10 pick on a guy that would have been there later on. :lol:

ROCaMOB
09-08-2006, 06:05 AM
LOL

And just where does JP Losman come up in that conversation? I'll tell you where, HE DOESN'T. The only thing that Losman is licking is.......welll, you know. :lol:

BTW, congrats on wasting a top 10 pick on a guy that would have been there later on. :lol:

You wish you had Whitner. Way to waste ANY pick on Jason Allen.

Whitner20
09-08-2006, 07:25 AM
LOL

'scuse me? *cough-cough-jason-allen-cough*

Sorry, I was laughing too hard watching "Pep", somehow, complete his mission of making the two gayest uniform colors in the national football league EVEN gayer.....

Minny....Check!

Miami....Check!

....do you think you could trade him to Carolina so he could get the hat trick?

FinaticalOne
09-08-2006, 09:06 AM
LOL BTW, congrats on wasting a top 10 pick on a guy that would have been there later on. :lol:

They reached on both first round picks. They don't even talk about McCargo anymore. :lol:

Kinzua
09-08-2006, 09:21 AM
They reached on both first round picks. They don't even talk about McCargo anymore. :lol:

Ummm ... Whitner has been the starter in preseason, and while there's talk of Coy Wire starting against NE Sunday, Whitner will play in that game ... I think there's some gamesmanship going on with Belichicken here.

As for John McCargo, he's a freakin' DT, not a "glamour" position like DE. He plays in the second rotation on the DL and usually gets doubled teamed which is why he doesn't get calls -- he frees up the other DT, Kyle Williams, to make tackles.

Kinzua
09-08-2006, 09:34 AM
The "book" on Daunte in Minnesota was that when it came to crunch time, he tended to throw incompletions and INTs. In other words, he wasn't a "clutch" player. It seemed that a change of scenery hasn't changed his style. :lol: