PDA

View Full Version : Ants to the picnic.

bigbry
09-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Most of you sorry F)c%# havnt been around much. Which proves we are in the elite class of teams. If we were not you wouldnt bother being here. I'm surprised some of you can even see a keyboard ya damn alcoholics
Yeah, we lost. Half the teams will be 0-1 after this week.
We'll be back!

BB

CirclingWagons
09-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Most of you sorry F)c%# havnt been around much. Which proves we are in the elite class of teams. If we were not you wouldnt bother being here. I'm surprised some of you can even see a keyboard ya damn alcoholics
We'll be back!

BB
What's up phuckstick?:tongue:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Elite? A Vikings castoff as a starter, and a Lions castoff as a backup??

Elite? Ronnie who? I hate to say it, you would have been better off with Ricky.

nyrican
09-08-2006, 12:23 AM

elite :sidelol: 12-4 they said :sidelol: no o line no secondary shall i continue :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:30 AM
elite :sidelol: 12-4 they said :sidelol: no o line no secondary shall i continue :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

If you must!!!

CirclingWagons
09-08-2006, 12:41 AM
to be fair I thought the o-line did an admirable job tonight. The Pitt D knew Miami had to throw at the end so they just licked their chops. You're right about the secondary tho...Letting Charlie Batch tear you a new one is embarrassing

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 12:50 AM

45+ passing plays vs 15 running plays. This isn't Minnesota, we have to do a better job calling plays.

Plus the fact that Ronnie Brown had to fight for every yard on his own. No offensive line, no blocking, nothing.

Terrible coaching, it wasn't Ronnie's fault that the running game wasn't there. Blame the one who is calling the plays.

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 12:52 AM
45+ passing plays vs 15 running plays. This isn't Minnesota, we have to do a better job calling plays.

Plus the fact that Ronnie Brown had to fight for every yard on his own. No offensive line, no blocking, nothing.

Terrible coaching, it wasn't Ronnie's fault that the running game wasn't there. Blame the one who is calling the plays.

That is why i questioned why you guys got Mularky.

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 12:58 AM
That is why i questioned why you guys got Mularky.
I would really like Scott Linehan here right now. He did a better job balancing the run/pass calls.

muscle979
09-08-2006, 01:03 AM
I would really like Scott Linehan here right now. He did a better job balancing the run/pass calls.

He had some pretty questionable playcalling early on as well. We'll see what happens.

like2god
09-08-2006, 01:04 AM

:lol:

And you have who exactly?

:lol:

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 01:04 AM
He had some pretty questionable playcalling early on as well. We'll see what happens.
Yeah, we'll see. :dolphins:

like2god
09-08-2006, 01:07 AM

What will you be saying when the Jets lose on Sunday to a team that isn't half as good as the Steelers? Will you be here talking ****, or better yet, will you be here at all? I don't run away, my first stop after the game was to rival sites. They asked if I would be there win or lose and I kept my promise. The question is, where will you be?

:rolleyes2

nyrican
09-08-2006, 07:36 AM
What will you be saying when the Jets lose on Sunday to a team that isn't half as good as the Steelers? Will you be here talking ****, or better yet, will you be here at all? I don't run away, my first stop after the game was to rival sites. They asked if I would be there win or lose and I kept my promise. The question is, where will you be?

:rolleyes2

if the Jets lose on sunday oh well but I love it when boneheaded DOLFANS are quick to say the Fins will win the div they are going to Kick the Steelers
A$$ on national tv c-pep this and c-pep that Ronnie Brown :sidelol: :sidelol:

FinaticalOne
09-08-2006, 08:26 AM

Well, I think you just summed up your confusion with an answer. The Dolphins had to pass to try an open up the running lanes. Ronnie did have to fight for ever yard, because there was nothing there all night. We also had to pass more often because we were stuck in too many 3rd and long situations. It was too often when we only got 2 yards or less on first down running plays. Plus the fact we were behind in the score, with no running game.

How can you even come up with that conclusion?!?!? Mularkey was not out there blocking for Ronnie. 18 rushes for 2.1 ypc!!!!!! Yeah, that was really working for us there. Our o-line got punched in the mouth last night, and it was nothing they could do about it. I saw this coming, and made a post about it a few days ago. Our o-line has now been tested by Jacksonville, Carolina, Tampa Bay, and now Pittsburgh. These are the top 4 defensive lines in the league bar none, and we did not fare to well against any of them when trying to run the ball. The good thing is, our o-line has now faced the best, so they should be ready for the rest.

With that being said earlier, what do you recommend we should've done last night. What were we supposed to do; run the ball? If we did run the ball more than pass, and I assure you the outcome would've been the same, if not worse, you would be on this board saying that we should've pass the ball more because (and I quote you) " Ronnie Brown had to fight for every yard on his own. No offensive line, no blocking, nothing".

BwanaZulia
09-08-2006, 09:07 AM
We'll be back!

We'll be waiting for you. :)

BZ

Vertical Limit
09-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Well, I think you just summed up your confusion with an answer. The Dolphins had to pass to try an open up the running lanes. Ronnie did have to fight for ever yard, because there was nothing there all night. We also had to pass more often because we were stuck in too many 3rd and long situations. It was too often when we only got 2 yards or less on first down running plays. Plus the fact we were behind in the score, with no running game.

How can you even come up with that conclusion?!?!? Mularkey was not out there blocking for Ronnie. 18 rushes for 2.1 ypc!!!!!! Yeah, that was really working for us there. Our o-line got punched in the mouth last night, and it was nothing they could do about it. I saw this coming, and made a post about it a few days ago. Our o-line has now been tested by Jacksonville, Carolina, Tampa Bay, and now Pittsburgh. These are the top 4 defensive lines in the league bar none, and we did not fare to well against any of them when trying to run the ball. The good thing is, our o-line has now faced the best, so they should be ready for the rest.

With that being said earlier, what do you recommend we should've done last night. What were we supposed to do; run the ball? If we did run the ball more than pass, and I assure you the outcome would've been the same, if not worse, you would be on this board saying that we should've pass the ball more because (and I quote you) " Ronnie Brown had to fight for every yard on his own. No offensive line, no blocking, nothing".
So are you suggesting we should have given up the run? Didn't Willie Parker started the game averaging 2 yards per rush in 12 attempts? How much did he end up in the end?

Jesus Christ. You have to keep the play calls balanced in order to keep that Pittsburgh defense unbalanced. If you become unbalanced, then you are now predictable.

harmonkoz
09-08-2006, 10:10 AM
We'll be back!

BB

:sidelol: