PDA

View Full Version : breaking news: Ben Roethlisburger made a deal!

McMichael
09-08-2006, 01:09 AM
its true, people were wondering since the superbowl how on earth the Steelers got so many huge calls in their favor.

Well folks, today we can shed some light on this topic.

it seems that Ben had a deal with the refs all along! they make ****ty horrible calls for his team, and in return, he then shows them (privately) why he's really called "big ben"!

like2god
09-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Weak attempt at humor. I like to laugh, but this isn't funny. :rolleyes2

McMichael
09-08-2006, 01:14 AM
if u didn't find this post funny, why would u replay at all? just to try and be an *******? well good job, u achieved it.

like2god
09-08-2006, 01:20 AM
if u didn't find this post funny, why would u replay at all? just to try and be an *******? well good job, u achieved it.

No not at all, I replied because you posted something that was stupid to try and gain an advantage against the Steelers fans. Admit that we lost and be done with it. Don't act like a baby and make up stupid sh*t, it just makes you look like a sore loser. :shakeno:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 10:20 AM
its true, people were wondering since the superbowl how on earth the Steelers got so many huge calls in their favor.

Well folks, today we can shed some light on this topic.

it seems that Ben had a deal with the refs all along! they make ****ty horrible calls for his team, and in return, he then shows them (privately) why he's really called "big ben"!

:shakeno:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2006, 10:22 AM
No not at all, I replied because you posted something that was stupid to try and gain an advantage against the Steelers fans. Admit that we lost and be done with it. Don't act like a baby and make up stupid sh*t, it just makes you look like a sore loser. :shakeno:

There are knowledgable posters on here like you Like, and then you have the idots like suzy posting crap just to get attention.