PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bush (IF 2007)

zachequalsgod
09-08-2006, 07:16 AM
I want to hear some opinions of what you all think about Michael Bush (Louisville) entering the 2007 draft, if he isn't able to compete in the College All-Star Game or NFL Combine. I'm in Kentucky, I've played against Bush, I know Bush, so am a little bias.

Does he get drafted if he enters? If so how early/late?

305TillIDie
09-08-2006, 07:20 AM
i think he was a sure top 10 pick in the draft..but since his injury, he might drop to late first round like mcgahee did a couple of years back..i hope michael comes back healthy and be a tough and physical back that he is

Geforce
09-08-2006, 11:43 AM
The only knock on Bush is durability. Other than that, he can be physical or elusive. Has pretty good speed and good hands.

HysterikiLL
09-08-2006, 05:43 PM
I want to hear some opinions of what you all think about Michael Bush (Louisville) entering the 2007 draft, if he isn't able to compete in the College All-Star Game or NFL Combine. I'm in Kentucky, I've played against Bush, I know Bush, so am a little bias.

Does he get drafted if he enters? If so how early/late?

That's awesome man. He was a QB in HS right? I remember hearing about him when he threw 6 tds in a playoff game or something...I would've loved to have seen that.

I love Bush. I think he's the most exciting play in college football. He and Brohm were the only reasons I watched Louisville games. IMO, if he can't participate in the all-star game or combine, he'll be one of those "high risk picks", probably won't go higher than late first if a team takes a big risk on him...I don't think it will be a matter of showcasing his ability, but more of a "can he ever return to that form again" after the injury, and although he probably will be able to, it's uncertain if he can't workout.

But like I say, I think it would really be all about the risk - see a guy like Matt Jones. Although he wasn't injured, he was a 1st round receiver based on a few catches in one game and a lot of risk. Bush would carry that same risk - massive potential at best, but a lot of uncertainty, so it would depend on who is willing to take that risk.

DonShula84
09-08-2006, 05:58 PM
He's a great player and he'll get drafted even if he misses the combine, which I dont think he will. If he misses the workouts he'll obviously go a lot later then he should. I think he'll be rdy for the combine and personal work outs and will still be a first rounder

SteelHack
09-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Even if he is still injured come draft time...he is a day 1 pick....3rd round at the latest.

HACK

Mike13
09-08-2006, 11:12 PM
He's good.

phinfanfrommd
09-09-2006, 03:01 PM
it will be much like mcgahees situation. bush may even be better off than mcgahee because he broke his leg so early compared to willis. he will be a great NFL back

DolfanGermany
09-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Is he Reggie's brother?

zachequalsgod
09-11-2006, 01:32 AM
I think he's the most exciting play in college football.
:yeahthat:

I think he's going to be one of those guys that teams will hate themselves for not taking a chance on. I was heartbroken when I seen him go down.

He'll be a steal post 1st round IMO.

King Felix
09-11-2006, 01:40 AM
Is he Reggie's brother?no.......

KingCrowder
09-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Is he Reggie's brother?

No hes Georges love child

LouPhinFan
09-13-2006, 12:56 AM
He's a mid 1st rounder. The situation is sort of like McGahee's but not really. McGahee tore an ACL, a much more serious injury than Bush's broken bone. Stupid Kentucky players, don't know how to tackle. From what I understand Bush will be jogging and bike riding by November and running by January. He'll probably miss the college allstar games, but I pretty sure he'll be ready at the combine.

zachequalsgod
09-13-2006, 06:37 AM
No hes Georges love child
:lol:

@@@
09-13-2006, 08:08 AM
]Because his injury was so early he'll probably be fit for the combine and a pro day or something after so i can't see him not being taken in round 1 under that scenario. If he can't work out he's prob a mid 2nd rounder