PDA

View Full Version : The Offical OSU thread.

Pages : [1] 2

Majpain
09-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Yes talk about the best team in the nation and their journey on another championship.

DBoston80
09-10-2006, 09:14 PM
.Were good.....The only way we dont get to the Nat'l title game is if we screw up really bad in the wrong sitiuation....theres not a team on the planet(college that is)..that can match us on Offense and defense

Basically its ours to lose

AirFishOne
09-10-2006, 11:48 PM
do u guys play Michigan in the Big House or the Shoe?

Majpain
09-11-2006, 12:01 AM
do u guys play Michigan in the Big House or the Shoe?

Its a home game for the Bucks. No concerns. Iowa could play upset though.

AirFishOne
09-11-2006, 12:35 AM
after the near excape to mighty powerhouse Syracuse? I know Tate was out but cmon friggin Syracuse this isnt basketball right? :D

tOSU will run the table to the NC and meet a certain crimson n cream clad team from the heatland of America :D

Alex44
09-11-2006, 01:14 AM
As much as I hate Ohio State (actually I more hate the Ref from that national championship game) I try not to hold it against the players, and you do have a great team. I dont know how the rest of your schedule looks but you definitly have a chance

Majpain
09-11-2006, 01:29 AM
As much as I hate Ohio State (actually I more hate the Ref from that national championship game) I try not to hold it against the players, and you do have a great team. I dont know how the rest of your schedule looks but you definitly have a chance

Are only real opponets

Penn
Iowa
Mich

Only 1 of them is away.

Roman529
09-11-2006, 02:06 AM
I thought this was an Oklahoma State University thread....they are gonna whup on FAU.....nobody calls Ohio State "OSU".....

:rolleyes:

Alex44
09-11-2006, 02:08 AM
I thought this was an Oklahoma State University thread....they are gonna whup on FAU.....nobody calls Ohio State "OSU".....

Thats okay my friend calls University of Minnesota UM :lol:

Majpain
09-11-2006, 07:31 AM

Yes of course not:rolleyes2

Majpain
09-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Roman you were joking right?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-12-2006, 01:00 AM
Yes talk about the best team in the nation and their journey on another championship.
already created: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=157707

Nappy Roots
09-12-2006, 01:04 AM

:roflmao:

oh man. that was probably the funniest post.ever!

thanks for that! http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Majpain
09-12-2006, 09:01 AM
Gators are going to lose 3 games on the year.

Back-to-back losses (LSU,Auburn) and lose to Florida State. Yea good luck getting in the title game with 3 losses :rolleyes:

Motion
09-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Gators are going to lose 3 games on the year.

Back-to-back losses (LSU,Auburn) and lose to Florida State. Yea good luck getting in the title game with 3 losses :rolleyes:
Have you even seen the Gators play yet this season?

Motion
09-12-2006, 09:10 AM
after the near excape to mighty powerhouse Syracuse? I know Tate was out but cmon friggin Syracuse this isnt basketball right? :D

tOSU will run the table to the NC and meet a certain crimson n cream clad team from the heatland of America :D
:lol:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-12-2006, 10:58 AM
or the criminoles...

Motion
09-12-2006, 11:18 AM
or the criminoles...

Seriously

Nappy Roots
09-12-2006, 11:48 AM

what does that matter? he has you losing to 3 top 10 teams. you act like he has your losing to D1-AA teams or something.

Motion
09-12-2006, 11:51 AM
what does that matter? he has you losing to 3 top 10 teams. you act like he has your losing to D1-AA teams or something.
It was a honest question, that wasn't directed to you btw so don't worry about it. I didn't "act" like anything, I just asked a question.

Nappy Roots
09-12-2006, 11:52 AM
It was a honest question, that wasn't directed to you btw so don't worry about it.

:sidelol:

Motion
09-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Where do you get this stuff? I ask a simple question, Has he seen them play? I said nothing about the teams he had us losing too. I've said myself LSU and Auburn will be very tough, but winnable, games. How that translates into "acting like he has your losing to D1-AA teams or something" is beyond me.

Nappy Roots
09-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Where do you get this stuff? I ask a simple question, Has he seen them play? I said nothing about the teams he had us losing too. I've said myself LSU and Auburn will be very tough, but winnable, games. How that translates into "acting like he has your losing to D1-AA teams or something" is beyond me.

its called reading between the lines. why would you ask him, with nothing else to say, have you watched them play? its obvious. dont back track now. :shakeno:

Motion
09-12-2006, 12:52 PM
its called reading between the lines. why would you ask him, with nothing else to say, have you watched them play? its obvious. dont back track now. :shakeno:
I would ask that because its a legit question when your saying they are gonna lose to someone and given the fact that their first two games were only available on ESPN Gameplan. No one's backtracking, no reason too.

Majpain
09-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I have to say, who has the Gators played? Exactly. I thought my predictions were realistic.

AirFishOne
09-12-2006, 05:36 PM

do you have to jump on everything I say?

Motion
09-13-2006, 08:17 AM
I have to say, who has the Gators played? Exactly. I thought my predictions were realistic.
Very realistic, didn't say they weren't. I've said myself that LSU and Auburn will be the tough ones, FSU? I haven't seen anything from them to suggest that game will be any closer than it was last year. The point I was getting to is that Florida's offense looks completely different this season. They know what their doing, don't look nearly as confused as last year. Doesn't matter who they played(even though it was 2 bowl teams), its how they played.

Motion
09-13-2006, 08:18 AM
do you have to jump on everything I say?

Is this not a message board?

AirFishOne
09-13-2006, 09:35 AM
it seems ur quite picky to everything I say....

Stoy10
09-13-2006, 10:04 AM
The game tO$U should be cautious about is the Michigan State game at MSU. Remember 1998 at the Shue?

Motion
09-13-2006, 10:04 AM
it seems ur quite picky to everything I say....

:confused: Picky? Okay........

Just admire the confidence you have in your team. :wink:

Majpain
09-13-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey guys Troy Smith is leading the Heisman race! He will win it btw.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-13-2006, 03:25 PM
brady quinn is better. :wave:

Majpain
09-13-2006, 03:40 PM
brady quinn is better. :wave:

Yes in the west coast system, But he has no arm stregth. To me he is a bust.

Nappy Roots
09-13-2006, 03:59 PM
brady quinn has no arm strength?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-13-2006, 04:02 PM
brady quinn has no arm strength?

Motion
09-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Brady Quinn is a bust? As a college senior?

DonShula84
09-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Yes in the west coast system, But he has no arm stregth. To me he is a bust.

wow, no arm strength. Now I know you dont watch him play. The ND hate is blinding you

Majpain
09-13-2006, 04:55 PM
wow, no arm strength. Now I know you dont watch him play. The ND hate is blinding you

Hate no. I watched the first half and I wasnt impressed.

DonShula84
09-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Hate no. I watched the first half and I wasnt impressed.

4 year starter, you watched 1 half. You are clearly an authority on Quinns arm strength.

Majpain
09-13-2006, 06:15 PM
4 year starter, you watched 1 half. You are clearly an authority on Quinns arm strength.

Well atleast now you know:wink:

DonShula84
09-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Well atleast now you know:wink:

:lol: Sorry I doubted you

AirFishOne
09-13-2006, 07:56 PM
:confused: Picky? Okay........

Just admire the confidence you have in your team. :wink:

oh i see...my apologies

Brady Quinn is not a bust he is a great player....he is just overhyped...every great player is.

Majpain
09-13-2006, 08:05 PM
oh i see...my apologies

Brady Quinn is not a bust he is a great player....he is just overhyped...every great player is.

There were plenty of good college QB's that didnt translate. I'm one of the few who does not believe in Brady. Hell Him and Hawk can be teammates in Greenbay.

AirFishOne
09-13-2006, 08:09 PM
oh u are talking about NFL talent?

Well he would be good in the Pats system...and probably thats it.

I guess I agree with ya i cant see him doing good in the NFL idk why

Majpain
09-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Well he fits well in the west coast system thats about it. Remember you dont have to be great to run the west coast offense.

AirFishOne
09-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Well he fits well in the west coast system thats about it. Remember you dont have to be great to run the west coast offense.

this is perhaps the stupidest question i have asked.... what is the west coast offense down to the basics? it seems every analyst says that someones offense is a form of the West Coast offense

Is it quick 3 step drops for about 5-10 yard gains...then the occasional long bomb...that seems to be what Nebraska is doin in Lincoln

Majpain
09-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Yes it is. Thats why Brady is so good. Well alot of teams use it now. Thats why I say you dont need a star WR to run it.

DonShula84
09-13-2006, 09:50 PM
I dont understand how the west coast offense can be successful when you say you dont need a great qb or wr to use it. Seems like a perfect scheme, average players but you can get great results. ND takes plenty of chances deep, especially last year. We run plenty of screens also, but nothing wrong with that.

NDs offense seems to be doing pretty well despite not having a star WR, according to you, and an overrated QB.

Majpain
09-14-2006, 08:34 AM
I dont understand how the west coast offense can be successful when you say you dont need a great qb or wr to use it. Seems like a perfect scheme, average players but you can get great results. ND takes plenty of chances deep, especially last year. We run plenty of screens also, but nothing wrong with that.

NDs offense seems to be doing pretty well despite not having a star WR, according to you, and an overrated QB.

Okay now your just taking words out of context. I'm talking about west coast in general. Again look at Minnesota, BJ is a decent qb not really accurate throwing the long bomb (Though he made a perfect pass to Troy Williamson but of course he drops it). Brad dones't have the arm strength to do what C-Pep does. Thats why he is the perfect west coast qb, doesn't make mistakes finds the open reciever, ect. Another great example is Tom Brady. Now I was talking about the West coast offense in general not ND.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-14-2006, 08:59 AM
what the hell? notre dame isn't even running a true west coast offense at all. you just don't like quinn for some reason majpain, and you're making up things to justify your hate. whatever. just say you don't like him. worked for alex w/leinart. ;)

Alex44
09-14-2006, 09:11 AM
what the hell? notre dame isn't even running a true west coast offense at all. you just don't like quinn for some reason majpain, and you're making up things to justify your hate. whatever. just say you don't like him. worked for alex w/leinart. ;)

I would never call Leinart a west coast QB, then I would be forced to assume he could succeed in a west coast offense in the NFL :tongue:

If it makes anyone feel better Im less sold on Quinn that I was/am on Leinart and thats pretty bad :lol:

Majpain
09-14-2006, 09:39 AM
I dont hate Quinn. He is just a average qb. Nuff said.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-14-2006, 10:04 AM
yes yes, and he has no arm strength. :chuckle:

Majpain
09-14-2006, 10:07 AM
yes yes, and he has no arm strength. :chuckle:

That is a fact! I tell you because you have been blinded by hype! He was nothing but average the first 2 years.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-14-2006, 10:14 AM
carson palmer was average the first 3 years of his college career. try again.

and...what does that have to do with arm strength?

and quinn set all sorts of freshman and sophomore records at notre dame. he was more than average. and....QB's are supposed to show marked improvement as they progress through college. they're still learning. and they don't stop learning in when they get to the NFL. and this isn't some dumbed-down option offense like vince young ran at texas la st year.

Motion
09-14-2006, 10:33 AM
That is a fact! I tell you because you have been blinded by hype! He was nothing but average the first 2 years.

So now its not possible to improve arm strength? Interesting, I'm learning alot about football in this thread.

Majpain
09-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Okay Fact is Brady is overated. Blinded by the hype!

Nappy Roots
09-14-2006, 02:41 PM

nothing but average? did you see that team around him? thats like saying Jay Cutler sucked

Motion
09-14-2006, 02:43 PM
nothing but average? did you see that team around him? thats like saying Jay Cutler sucked

Well, alot of people here did say that. :lol:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-14-2006, 02:46 PM
yes, but people say things like "jay cutler sucks" and "brady quinn is overrated" because they just want to be different from the smart people who say they're great. majpain doesn't know anything about quinn, he juts doesn't like him, just like all the anti-cutler people a few months ago. you really think all those people who said cutler wouldn't do anything ever watched him play? puh-leeze. they really don't know anything.

DonShula84
09-14-2006, 03:23 PM
yes, but people say things like "jay cutler sucks" and "brady quinn is overrated" because they just want to be different from the smart people who say they're great. majpain doesn't know anything about quinn, he juts doesn't like him, just like all the anti-cutler people a few months ago. you really think all those people who said cutler wouldn't do anything ever watched him play? puh-leeze. they really don't know anything.

I think that about sums it up. Saying Quinn was bad his first two years is just dumb. Young player on a bad team doesnt prove anything. And he still wasnt horrible, you could see the potential. He has gotten better. I mean how good was Troy Smith his first year or two? He certainly wasnt a heisman candidate.

Motion
09-14-2006, 04:04 PM
I think that about sums it up. Saying Quinn wasnt bad his first two years is just dumb. Young player on a bad team doesnt prove anything. And he still wasnt horrible, you could see the potential. He has gotten better. I mean how good was Troy Smith his first year or two? He certainly wasnt a heisman candidate.

Or a starter.

Majpain
09-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Since this thread has been hijacked by the OSU haters/ Quinn lovers. It seem the Quinn situation is a touchy subject around here, and it also seems my opinion of the guy matters. I rather have Troy Smith than Quinn any day of the week. How about that!

DonShula84
09-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Since this thread has been hijacked by the OSU haters/ Quinn lovers. It seem the Quinn situation is a touchy subject around here, and it also seems my opinion of the guy matters. I rather have Troy Smith than Quinn any day of the week. How about that!

That's fine, Smith is a great player. I dont necessarily think he's better than Quinn, can't deny he's really good though

Majpain
09-16-2006, 07:14 PM
How bout them Buckeyes :)

DonShula84
09-16-2006, 07:30 PM
How bout them Buckeyes :)

Best team in the country

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-16-2006, 07:31 PM
ohio state's pretty good. :yes:

Majpain
09-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Man I was so worred in the 1st quarter. Bearcats played hard. OSU just wore them out as the game went on. I'm really digging Laurenitsis*sp. He stoped the Bearcats from possibly scoring before the half.

Majpain
09-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Who Wins

Ohio St or Penn St?

DonShula84
09-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Who Wins

Ohio St or Penn St?

You watch that ND/PSU game? You shouldnt be worried

Majpain
09-21-2006, 04:30 PM
You watch that ND/PSU game? You shouldnt be worried

Well what killed PSU was Penalties and TO's. It should be a good game.

Stitches
09-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Best team in the country

I think OSU is second to Auburn. It's probably a coin flip depending on which team is home IMO actually.

And I'm a Penn State fan, but OSU shouldn't have a challenge until Iowa.

Stitches
09-21-2006, 04:31 PM

Penalties on 3rd down at that. Game wasn't as bad as the final score(not counting the points given up to the PSU 2nd team Offense).

DonShula84
09-21-2006, 04:34 PM

They had 4 penalties for 25 yards. I dont think that cost them the game to a tune of 41-17

DonShula84
09-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Penalties on 3rd down at that. Game wasn't as bad as the final score(not counting the points given up to the PSU 2nd team Offense).

PSU scored 14 points on ND in junk time

Stitches
09-21-2006, 04:36 PM
They ahd 4 penalties for 25 yards. I dont think that cost them the game to a tune of 41-17

It was penalties at inopportune times, not the yardage. Everytime they had a drive going, a penalty or drop/missed catch-throw killed it.

Stitches
09-21-2006, 04:36 PM
PSU scored 14 points on ND in junk time

I know, that's why I said the game for PSU wasn't as bad as what the score(not counting junk time) would suggest. I know those last 14 points were gimmes.

DonShula84
09-21-2006, 04:48 PM
I know, that's why I said the game for PSU wasn't as bad as what the score(not counting junk time) would suggest. I know those last 14 points were gimmes.

I dont understand how the game wasnt as bad for PSU as the score says when your only TDs came in junk time as you said.

Majpain
09-21-2006, 04:54 PM
They dad 4 penalties for 25 yards. I dont think that cost them the game to a tune of 41-17

You cant say the Penalties or TO's killed any drives because it did.

DonShula84
09-21-2006, 05:41 PM
You cant say the Penalties or TO's killed any drives because it did.

Of course they did, but ND forcing turnovers isnt a sign of PSU playing a good game against ND. ND had more penalties then PSU, you cant say all PSU came at key times, they had 4. It isnt like they were being heavily penalized all game killing their momentum.

Majpain
09-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Of course they did, but ND forcing turnovers isnt a sign of PSU playing a good game against ND. ND had more penalties then PSU, you cant say all PSU came at key times, they had 4. It isnt like they were being heavily penalized all game killing their momentum.

Like I said when they were driving they made mistakes. ND getting penalties? Thats a first :lol:

DonShula84
09-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Like I said when they were driving they made mistakes. ND getting penalties? Thats a first :lol:

Dont really know what you're talking about do you?

Stitches
09-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Dont really know what you're talking about do you?

He's inferring Weis at ND has followed Bellicheck's policy of paying off refs.

(I know that's not te case though :cooldude:)

Majpain
09-22-2006, 09:54 AM

:yeahthat:

DonShula84
09-22-2006, 03:25 PM

Which is odd because every game this year ND has had more penalties then its opponents.

Stitches
09-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Which is odd because every game this year ND has had more penalties then its opponents.

That's exactly why I agreed with you saying that it was untrue.

Majpain
09-23-2006, 03:17 PM
WOOOOOOO Almost game time!

Majpain
09-23-2006, 06:34 PM
So Smith didnt have a great game, but he had a nice throw to Robinske. Pittman wore out that defense. I guess there is no reason to be concerned with OSU 9 new starters. Just like last week it took OSU a half to get rolling.

Brad528
09-25-2006, 11:39 PM
Lets Go Blue. Michigan will beat Ohio State while both teams are undefeated and go on to win the Championship. Ohio State is a fraud just like the Irish

Majpain
09-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Lets Go Blue. Michigan will beat Ohio State while both teams are undefeated and go on to win the Championship. Ohio State is a fraud just like the Irish

:shakeno: Sorry that OSU will have to bring you back to reality.

Motion
09-26-2006, 08:51 AM

Should be a good game. I'm interested to see how well OSU plays against Iowa, can't afford to come out slow like they have been.

Majpain
09-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Agreed. OSU has to start the game rolling.

GridIronKing34
09-26-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm ready for the Iowa game. Ohio State is gonna have to bring their A game, because this is what Iowa has been waiting for all year, especially the fans. Iowa football is what we live for... When OSU comes into Kinnick, they're gonna enter their lovely pink locker rooms and hear the piercing Iowa chants. I wish OSU fans the best of luck, it'll be a good game!

Majpain
09-26-2006, 11:24 PM
OSU vs Iowa is going to be freaking awsome.

DBoston80
09-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Ohio Sate has a habit of playing to their opponents level for much of the game..but anyone who was there or watched the game vs. PSU knows that a wet ball kept that game even remotely close in the first half.....

The worry I have is that were not gonna be as intensely ready for Iowa as they will for us.....We had a chip on our shoulder @Texas....now were the hunted in a VERY hostlie envirement in Iowa at night....we need to score early and take that crowd out of the game....we dont wanna another Penn State from last year game creeping up on us...

We will NOT face a team with even equal the amount of talent we have...or the type of coach we have....this IMO will be our toughest test between now and the National title game....Imk not woried about Michigan in the shoe, we have a Quarterback and a coach who seem to rise to that occassion...

Witness
09-28-2006, 12:11 PM
O-h

Blade
09-28-2006, 01:33 PM
i-o!!!

Blade
09-28-2006, 01:33 PM
It is goin to be dog fight this Saturday. I cant wait!!!

Stitches
09-28-2006, 01:44 PM
O-h

i-o!!!

You have no idea how obnoxious I think that sounds sometimes. Especially when I'm surrounded by Browns and Indians fans. Granted they are doing it mainly because they are drunk, but still.

Blade
09-28-2006, 01:52 PM
LOL. trust me i know how annoying and obnoxious it is. When i went to school in Columbus i couldnt go a day without hearin it. But being drunk makes it less annoying, trust me. LOL.

Stitches
09-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Yea, the only time I really tolerate it is if I'm drunk. And in order for me to contribute, there has to be something worth cheering about.

FinsNYanksFan13
09-28-2006, 03:57 PM
This is the official OSU thread? Is that Oregon St., Ok. St, Ohio St., or some other college I don't know about? All jokes aside this should be the Ohio St. thread!

Majpain
09-28-2006, 05:37 PM
This is the official OSU thread? Is that Oregon St., Ok. St, Ohio St., or some other college I don't know about? All jokes aside this should be the Ohio St. thread!

This is the Ohio ST thread........

Whitner20
09-29-2006, 10:38 AM

:sidelol: :sidelol:

....*catches breath*....

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
...*throws up from hyperventilating*....

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: .......

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-29-2006, 12:09 PM
if ohio state is a fraud, they wouldn't be undefeated going into the michigan game.

Blade
09-29-2006, 02:49 PM
OSU a fraud??? Nah, just another michigan fan hatin on the Bucks!!!

Stitches
09-29-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm an equal opportunity hater. Not really but it sounds better that way.

Majpain
09-29-2006, 04:49 PM
if ohio state is a fraud, they wouldn't be undefeated going into the michigan game.

LMAO are you kidding me? Your sounding worst than Alex. Jeez to many bitter college fans.

Dolfan73
09-30-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm hoping for my HAWKEYES to pull the upset tonight.:pray::hide:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-30-2006, 07:38 PM
LMAO are you kidding me? Your sounding worst than Alex. Jeez to many bitter college fans.
i was complimenting ohio state there. read it again buddy.

brandon1986
09-30-2006, 08:50 PM
i am not a big ohio state fan, and in all honesty hoping for the upset

but they are a very good football team, not overated by any means

Majpain
09-30-2006, 09:03 PM
i was complimenting ohio state there. read it again buddy.

Lol I misread my bad. Please forgive me :pray:

DBoston80
10-01-2006, 01:51 AM
Man, just when I think a team might give us a real test....we just go out and dominate them..............wow @Texas, @Iowa, PSU????? Oooooook

Dolfan73
10-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Damn those buckeyes. DAMN THEM!!!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Lol I misread my bad. Please forgive me :pray:
:nono:

Majpain
10-01-2006, 12:28 PM
:nono:

I said soooory :lol:.

Anyone else not impressed thus far with Ohio St?

cheyannefan
10-01-2006, 05:37 PM
I just love those Buckeyes and my beloved coach Tressel. After this year he will have 6 national titles.

Blade
10-01-2006, 07:56 PM
WOW, bring on Michigan!!! I see that being the only true test for the rest of the season.

Majpain
10-04-2006, 12:02 AM
How coem no has comment on OSU's defense?

• Ohio State's replacement parts (21). Nine new starters on defense? Replacing an entire linebacking corps that was the best in the country in 2005? Not an issue, as it turns out. The '06 Buckeyes have surrendered 9.8 points per game; the '05 Bucks had allowed 11.6 through five games. If you're looking for a defensive candidate for the Heisman Trophy, why not Ohio State linebacker James Laurinaitis (22)? He's got an interception in four straight games and is averaging 8.2 tackles per game

Blade
10-04-2006, 07:29 AM
We dont need to comment on the defense. The defense speaks for itself on the field.

OSU has always had a great defense. I just assumed they would be great this year and they havent proven me wrong yet.

cheyannefan
10-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Before the Texas game everyone doubted our D. 9 new starters, no Hawk and Carpenter, etc. Being from the Youngstown area I've watched Tressel run his teams since I was old enough to know what football was. I kept saying that he would plug people in and the D would be fine. I also said to watch out for James Lauranitis because he did playing time last year and is very talented (Mich,ND games). His dad was a wrestler for pete's sake. But no one would listen to me. Now look at eveyone talking.

BTW, Ross Homan is a very talented freshman LB (#51 I believe) he is getting acquainted with this D and should be a huge playmaker very soon.

Majpain
10-04-2006, 06:30 PM
I might be a lil worried about our QB situation for next season.

gish
10-04-2006, 08:56 PM
I might be a lil worried about our QB situation for next season.

Success breeds more success in the NCAA. the Buckeyes shouldnt have any problem recruiting a QB to replace Smith after showing the success they got from him.

-----------------------------------------------
The Ohio State Buckeyes:
2002, 2003, 2005, and soon 2006 Fiesta Bowl Champs.

DonShula84
10-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Success breeds more success in the NCAA. the Buckeyes shouldnt have any problem recruiting a QB to replace Smith after showing the success they got from him.

-----------------------------------------------
The Ohio State Buckeyes:
2002, 2003, 2005, and soon 2006 Fiesta Bowl Champs.

If you're replacement isnt already on the roster I'd be a little worried. Not many freshman come in start playing very well at qb

Majpain
10-04-2006, 11:31 PM
If you're replacement isnt already on the roster I'd be a little worried. Not many freshman come in start playing very well at qb

Yup. Next year might be a lil shaky for the Bucks.

DonShula84
10-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Yup. Next year might be a lil shaky for the Bucks.

You know you'll have a good defense and talent on offense, that will keep you in games and get you to a bowl at the least.

Blade
10-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Yea, i am worried about our QB sitution next year also. But our defense will have almost everyone returnin, so we will rely on defense heavily to keep the games close while the offense does enough to win the games in the end. Just like when Krenzel was QB. We had so many close games, i couldnt take it anymore towards the end of the season.

Blade
10-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Just out of curosity, i check the OSU roster and found out that we have 4 people listed at QB besides Smith and Zwick.

#7 Antonio Henton 6'2" 210 Freshman
#13 Ben Kacsandi 6'1" 210 Sophmore
#16 Rob Schoenhoft 6'5" 240 Freshman
#17 Todd Boechman 6'5" 235 Sophmore

Never heard of any of them or never seen them play!

Majpain
10-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Troy Smith is amazing. 17-20 and 3 td's! I don't care if it was BG, still impressive.

Roman529
10-07-2006, 10:54 PM
I think OSU will run the table...nobody is gonna beat them.

Majpain
10-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Looking forward to the OSU v Gator game.

Static387
10-09-2006, 09:41 PM
BTW, Ross Homan is a very talented freshman LB (#51 I believe) he is getting acquainted with this D and should be a huge playmaker very soon.

I agree. I've been keeping an eye on Homan too. Read a lot of good about him. It seems he is getting more & more playing time. Yes he is #51

Blade
10-10-2006, 08:07 AM
Troy Smith is amazing. 17-20 and 3 td's! I don't care if it was BG, still impressive.

Yea, he was locked on to the recievers. The TD pass to Ginn was sweet. Also, the long run he had on 3 and 25 after the center gave him a low snap. He had a great game.

cheyannefan
10-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Just out of curosity, i check the OSU roster and found out that we have 4 people listed at QB besides Smith and Zwick.

#7 Antonio Henton 6'2" 210 Freshman
#13 Ben Kacsandi 6'1" 210 Sophmore
#16 Rob Schoenhoft 6'5" 240 Freshman
#17 Todd Boechman 6'5" 235 Sophmore

Never heard of any of them or never seen them play!

Henton is another athletic guy like Troy Smith. Not quite as fast though. I have nothing on Kacsandi, but Schoenhoft and Boechman are two very talented guys. That's where the battle will be next year. Both are pocket passers and have nice size. I think Boechman will most likely win the job and he should direct the offense much like Krenzel did.

Majpain
10-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Wooo baby. OSU rolled over Michigan St. 60 yd punt return by the fasted WR in the Nation. How about Gonzo? The best all-around WR for OSU.

Blade
10-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Bring on Michigan and whoever will be number two at the end of the season.... We cant be stopped!

Majpain
10-15-2006, 12:10 AM
^ damn right!

OSUDauby
10-17-2006, 09:10 AM

Man, don't you look silly now?!?

Stitches
10-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Bring on Michigan and whoever will be number two at the end of the season.... We cant be stopped!

Don't you know at the end of the season, only the number one team in the country gets to play the number two team. They wouldn't make an exception for Ohio State. :wink:

Majpain
10-17-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm predicting a 18-25 3 td's 237 day preformance from Troy Smith this week.

Blade
10-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Don't you know at the end of the season, only the number one team in the country gets to play the number two team. They wouldn't make an exception for Ohio State. :wink:

Yea, let me see if i understand ya. If by number one team you mean Ohio State and if by the number two team you mean the Oakland Raiders. We can beat anyone, bring on the Bears after the Raiders. We cant be stopped.:D

Blade
10-17-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm predicting a 18-25 3 td's 237 day preformance from Troy Smith this week.

This week isnt goin to be pretty for Indiana. They have no shot. But i do see them beatin the spread (35 points). We are not the type of team to run up the score.

Stitches
10-17-2006, 11:10 AM
This week isnt goin to be pretty for Indiana. They have no shot. But i do see them beatin the spread (35 points). We are not the type of team to run up the score.

*Pulls out Vegas directory*

"Hi, I need to place a bet..."

Blade
10-17-2006, 11:18 AM
*Pulls out Vegas directory*

"Hi, I need to place a bet..."

Actually the spread is 31.5 and yes Indiana still beats the spread. You better call early and often. :D Get your money in! Easy Money!

Majpain
10-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Did you guys see on ESPN that James Laurenitis is the leading vote getter for the Dick Butkist award!!! James Laurnitis in Miami in 08!

Stitches
10-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Did you guys see on ESPN that James Laurenitis is the leading vote getter for the Dick Butkist award!!! James Laurnitis in Miami in 08!

You want us drafting that high two years in a row?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-20-2006, 03:25 PM
as long as laurenitis doesn't have to take a steroids test he'll be fine.

Majpain
10-20-2006, 03:27 PM
as long as laurenitis doesn't have to take a steroids test he'll be fine.

What are you trying to say!!?!?!

Brad528
10-21-2006, 12:00 PM
What are you trying to say!!?!?!
Probaly that OSU players are usually losers and Ohio State is a crooked organization. Which is true so you shouldnt be mad.

Brad528
10-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Bet you couldnt tell that I am a Michigan fan

Majpain
10-21-2006, 12:04 PM
Probaly that OSU players are usually losers and Ohio State is a crooked organization. Which is true so you shouldnt be mad.
:sidelol: Dont hate. Lol Michigan cant wait till we beat their arse at the end of the season.

Majpain
10-21-2006, 04:38 PM
How bout them Bucks. Rolling again.

Blade
10-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Yea, I missed the first half because we had no power, it sucked. But luckily i got to see the second half after i went to local bar which was pakced with OSU fans. It was crazy and fun. GO BUCKS!!!

Majpain
10-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Troy Smith is awsome! No one can stop us! Lol we beat Indiana :lol:

DBoston80
10-21-2006, 10:36 PM
Ohio State is the best team college football has had since the 01 Hurricanes.

Majpain
10-21-2006, 11:08 PM

Dont give Cane fans a reason to come in here :lol:

DonShula84
10-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Dont give Cane fans a reason to come in here :lol:

more like USC fans who I'd think might disagree a bit

Blade
10-21-2006, 11:16 PM
That TD pass by Ginn was a thing of beauty.

DBoston80
10-21-2006, 11:18 PM
more like USC fans who I'd think might disagree a bit

The team that beat the very OVERRATED Oklahoma Sooners was solid..but our offense is every bit as good(we hit the brakes once we get up by 20+)..and if our defense is really as good as the 8 ppg we allow?? Its hard to think that we couldnt beat alot of teams...guess we will never know.

Majpain
10-22-2006, 12:10 AM
How did James Laurenitis do today guys?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-22-2006, 12:15 AM

not nearly as good as last year's longhorns, or USC the last 3 years.

Majpain
10-22-2006, 12:22 AM

:confused: Why aren't we not nearly as good as them?

DBoston80
10-22-2006, 09:37 AM

See how much a pass dropped by your TE in the endzone hurts you for years to come.....Vince Young said it himself..playing Ohio State prepared him for USC...he basically in so many words said Ohio State was the best team he faced last year...he was right.

..dont let your man crush on Lienart make you say off the wall things.

Majpain
10-22-2006, 11:49 AM
See how much a pass dropped by your TE in the endzone hurts you for years to come.....Vince Young said it himself..playing Ohio State prepared him for USC...he basically in so many words said Ohio State was the best team he faced last year...he was right.

Not to mention if Smith played the whole game.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
10-22-2006, 12:59 PM

i'll take what vince young says with a grain of salt. mr. 7 on the wonderlic.

and it's not a "man crush." :wink:

DBoston80
10-25-2006, 02:07 PM
i'll take what vince young says with a grain of salt. mr. 7 on the wonderlic.

and it's not a "man crush." :wink:

Are you a girl?

Stitches
10-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Are you a girl?

Yes, she is.

Cuban Dave 9
10-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Are you a girl?
What gave it away? The Kat in her name, the woman sign under her avatar, or her looks. Well, scratch that last option

Cuban Dave 9
10-25-2006, 02:59 PM
What gave it away? The Kat in her name, the woman sign under her avatar, or her looks. Well, scratch that last option
Wait...in no way I am calling her ugly, I just mean you can't see anybody in these boards

Cuban Dave 9
10-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Oh and never mind, she took out the woman sign under her avatar

...Ok I'll stop now

Majpain
10-25-2006, 04:15 PM

DonShula84
10-25-2006, 08:47 PM
A list of OSU commits so far, since it came up in the Heisman thread. No 5 star, but a lot of 4 star so far and I know you're on the short list of a plenty of top guys

http://rivals100.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?Year=2007&School=56

Majpain
10-26-2006, 09:08 AM
That list is so tiny :(

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=20160

Theodore Ginn, JR! Im confused right now.

Whitner20
10-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Just got my Tickets to "The Game" .....$800 per tciket, 35 yards line, A deck.

Blade
10-26-2006, 03:04 PM
Just got my Tickets to "The Game" .....$800 per tciket, 35 yards line, A deck.

I got my tickets......right in my front room in my recliner with a beer in one hand a chicken sandwich in the other.

Stitches
10-26-2006, 03:41 PM
I got my tickets......right in my front room in my recliner with a beer in one hand a chicken sandwich in the other.

i'd prefer your seats Blade. Then again I'm not a buckeye or wolverine fan.

Majpain
10-26-2006, 05:16 PM
I dont know I would want to go see the OSU game live. The greatest rivalry of all time #1 vs #2 to play in the national title game. I CANT WAIT!

cheyannefan
10-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Daniel Herron out of Warren Harding is a beast. He will most likely play D. And don't worry about the "no five stars yet". Most will sit and learn and Tressel will mold them into five-star players. Just like he did with Ginn. He started out as a corner and then midway through his freshman year he decided to turn that speed loose. Not that Tressel made Ginn, but just utilized him the right way.

Majpain
10-28-2006, 06:31 PM
OHIO ST rolled over Minnesota 44-0.

Blade
10-28-2006, 06:57 PM
yep another easy victory.

LtDan
10-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Buckeyes Baby!!!

cheyannefan
10-29-2006, 06:40 PM
It was a nice win. But I wasn't that impressed. To many turn overs.

DonShula84
10-29-2006, 06:48 PM

Nonsense, OSU is perfect! :tongue:

Majpain
10-29-2006, 07:04 PM

The Troy Smith fumble was due to the second string O-line. Wells needs to learn how to hold on to the ball.

Blade
10-30-2006, 12:25 AM

Yea, but when you beat a team by 44 points, you cant argue with that. ill take the sloppy win.

Blade
10-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Nonsense, OSU is perfect! :tongue:

Exactly, your startin to come around! :wink:

OSUDauby
10-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Ohio State is now ave. 35.8 points a game, while only giving up 7.3 on ave.!
That is winning by a 28+ points per game ave.!

And all of this talk about the Michigan defense. HA!

WHO CAN STOP THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES????

Majpain
11-01-2006, 09:59 AM
^no one. Thats the truth too.

Stitches
11-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Ohio State is now ave. 35.8 points a game, while only giving up 7.3 on ave.!
That is winning by a 28+ points per game ave.!

And all of this talk about the Michigan defense. HA!

WHO CAN STOP THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES????

Perhaps: Michigan, LSU, Florida, Auburn, a few more

Certainties on who can stop Ohio State: Themselves

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Perhaps: Michigan, LSU, Florida, Auburn, a few more

Certainties on who can stop Ohio State: Themselves

Nah.....a rainstorm,monsoon.or tornado would damper our chance of beating Michigan........those other teams..other than LSU we score 24+ easy...but LSU screws themselves so bad plus their offense doesnt show up against top teams.

OSU VS.AUB.....30-13
OSU VS.FLA......31-20
OSU VS. LSU....17-10
OSU VS MICH....28-13

Stitches
11-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Nah.....a rainstorm,monsoon.or tornado would damper our chance of beating Michigan........those other teams..other than LSU we score 24+ easy...but LSU screws themselves so bad plus their offense doesnt show up against top teams.

OSU VS.AUB.....30-13
OSU VS.FLA......31-20
OSU VS. LSU....17-10
OSU VS MICH....28-13

Is that your prediction then?

Majpain
11-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Is that your prediction then?

Whats wrong with it? I doubt Michigan scores more than 17 on OSU. Any team for that matter.

Stitches
11-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Whats wrong with it? I doubt Michigan scores more than 17 on OSU. Any team for that matter.

Nothing is wrong with it, I was just asking. I had the score being 27-24 is all. Nothing wrong with his prediction at all(if that's what it is).

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-01-2006, 10:37 AM
63-0 Michigan

DBoston80
11-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Nothing is wrong with it, I was just asking. I had the score being 27-24 is all. Nothing wrong with his prediction at all(if that's what it is).

I say we all wait a few days before the weather report to make a prediction....if the weathers crappy niether team might score 20

Majpain
11-01-2006, 10:39 AM
I hate OSU

Yes we know :rolleyes::lol:

Stitches
11-01-2006, 10:43 AM
I say we all wait a few days before the weather report to make a prediction....if the weathers crappy niether team might score 20

Well, my prediction has been the same since after the Notre Dame vs. Michigan game, lol.

cheyannefan
11-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Yea, but when you beat a team by 44 points, you cant argue with that. ill take the sloppy win.

I know, I've been watching Tressel coach great teams since I was 7. Nine years later and seeing the same type of victories game after, nothing impresses me expect for laong TD's on almost every drive. Not to say that OSU is unimpressive to others. I've just been watching this kink of football for years. I'll take a 44-0 win anyday though. It was a lot better than UM's 17-3 win against Northwestern :tongue: . If they were as good as prjected than they shuld won a lot better than they did. I guess they had a down day. I hope they have another one on November 18, then it will be a much easier win for OSU.

Majpain
11-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey atleast we cover the spread :lol:

DBoston80
11-03-2006, 09:54 PM
I know, I've been watching Tressel coach great teams since I was 7. Nine years later and seeing the same type of victories game after, nothing impresses me expect for laong TD's on almost every drive. Not to say that OSU is unimpressive to others. I've just been watching this kink of football for years. I'll take a 44-0 win anyday though. It was a lot better than UM's 17-3 win against Northwestern :tongue: . If they were as good as prjected than they shuld won a lot better than they did. I guess they had a down day. I hope they have another one on November 18, then it will be a much easier win for OSU.

Jim Tressel was truely a gift from the football god's that stuck us with John Cooper for a decade....I was one of the people who were drooling over Glen Mason...I admidt I was dissapointed when we hired Jim Tressel.....I was ignorant to his brilliance since he was a 1-AA coach...I was very wrong!

The guy wins a national title his 3rd year....and does the 2 things Coop could rarely do......Beat Michigan and win a bowl game!!!!!!!!

All the Buckeye fans remember Saban and MSU coming into our house and beating the #1 Buckeyes(remember Burress??)....that team that won the Rose Bowl vs. ASU that year on the last drive capped off by freshman WR David Boston's game-winning TD catch..was IMO the best team we EVER had here....do you really think Tressell would let his team lose a game like that??

..anyway I could go on and on about Coop and big games so Ill just say thank you to Andy Gieger for hiring Jim Tressell and not worying about the public and taking MAson.......

Majpain
11-04-2006, 04:27 PM
After seeing Michigan play today not worried at all. Ohio St is on in 4 mins Wooooo Go Bucks

Blade
11-04-2006, 04:58 PM
After seeing Michigan play today not worried at all. Ohio St is on in 4 mins Wooooo Go Bucks

As long as the weather stays good, it shouldnt be close.

Majpain
11-04-2006, 06:38 PM
OSU is not playing well tonight : /

DolphinDevil28
11-04-2006, 06:39 PM
OSU is not playing well tonight : /

They're probably just bored.

It's not a matter of not playing well. They know they are better than everyone else. They just have no emotion right now.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-04-2006, 06:42 PM
because everyone has been telling them and michigan that they're going to have a rematch for the national championship 3 games before they even play the FIRST game.

Majpain
11-04-2006, 06:48 PM
because everyone has been telling them and michigan that they're going to have a rematch for the national championship 3 games before they even play the FIRST game.

Majpain
11-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm watching Smith slowly lose the Heisman : /

DonShula84
11-04-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm watching Smith slowly lose the Heisman : /

:woot:

Majpain
11-04-2006, 07:16 PM
:woot:

:lol: Hopefully he stomps a mud hole in Michigan.

DeathStar
11-04-2006, 07:24 PM
13/27 and 107 yards...NO TDs and 1 INT...against a HORRIBLE ATROICOUS BAD illinois team...

and there goes the heisman.

Majpain
11-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Err Illinois is playing good ball. That and were playing god awful..... 10-17......

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-04-2006, 07:25 PM
oh please, if OSU goes undefeated troy smith is still obviously going to win the heisman.

Majpain
11-04-2006, 07:27 PM
oh please, if OSU goes undefeated troy smith is still obviously going to win the heisman.

The past 2 games, OSU has played sloppy. I guess their playing just enough to win.

King Felix
11-04-2006, 07:30 PM
.........watch illinois pull this into ot.

Majpain
11-04-2006, 07:31 PM
.........watch illinois pull this into ot.

They dont have enough time....

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-04-2006, 07:32 PM
:lol: this will have to be a miracle.

Majpain
11-04-2006, 07:33 PM
Shush!!! Game Over!

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-04-2006, 07:33 PM
there's no chance these stupid clock rules come back next year. NO CHANCE.

DonShula84
11-04-2006, 07:52 PM
13/27 and 107 yards...NO TDs and 1 INT...against a HORRIBLE ATROICOUS BAD illinois team...

and there goes the heisman.

He hasnt lost anything yet. The idea that the heisman is his and nobody is close is no longer true by any stretch of the imagination though. It will come down to Smith vs UM and Quinn vs USC.

Blade
11-04-2006, 08:31 PM
He hasnt lost anything yet. The idea that the heisman is his and nobody is close is no longer true by any stretch of the imagination though. It will come down to Smith vs UM and Quinn vs USC.

Smith had a bad game today. But he will bounce back, hopefully.

Majpain
11-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Woooo 2 weeks before the big game. I hope OSU plays with more intensity vs N'Western

Majpain
11-13-2006, 09:44 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Biggest game of the year this week!!!

DBoston80
11-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Im praying for no rain or wet conditions that would take away our advantage at the playmaking positions..and overall speed for that matter.....the weather report ion this game is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!1

Motion
11-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Early weather report is 40s and rain according to ESPN.

Majpain
11-13-2006, 10:16 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DBoston80
11-13-2006, 02:12 PM

...it says mid 40's and clear on the weather channel..

Blade
11-13-2006, 05:29 PM
...it says mid 40's and clear on the weather channel..

Thats what the Toledo News Center said also. But it iis still a little early to tell the exact weather.

PHANTASTIC 13
11-15-2006, 12:55 AM
Just like the mailman, not rain or sleet or snow will prevent Ohio State from delivering a Big Ten Championship and a spot in the National Championship game.

Stitches
11-15-2006, 10:35 AM
Just like the mailman, not rain or sleet or snow will prevent Ohio State from delivering a Big Ten Championship and a spot in the National Championship game.

I don't know what mailmen you've ben exposed to, but there have been plenty of times where snow and sleet, and even occassionaly heavy rain has stopped my mailman from delivering mail.

Majpain
11-15-2006, 10:37 AM
I don't know what mailmen you've ben exposed to, but there have been plenty of times where snow and sleet, and even occassionaly heavy rain has stopped my mailman from delivering mail.

Thats because your mailman is a Michigan fan.

:D

Stitches
11-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Thats because your mailman is a Michigan fan.

For some reason I doubt that. They just don't work as well if at all, under harsh conditions.

Majpain
11-15-2006, 10:47 AM
For some reason I doubt that. They just don't work as well if at all, under harsh conditions.

God cant you take a joke once in awhile! Stop being serious!

Stitches
11-15-2006, 11:10 AM
God cant you take a joke once in awhile! Stop being serious!

But I know being serious urks you. :wink:

Majpain
11-15-2006, 11:11 AM
But I know being serious urks you. :wink:

Only when I throw a jab at other teams! Urks me because I didnt get a reaction:mad:

:lol::wink:

HurriPhin
11-16-2006, 04:32 AM
As a Miami fam I am really hoping you guys beat Michigan. Then advance to the National Championship only to lose in overtime by some BS pass interference call.:evil:

Blade
11-16-2006, 04:44 AM
As a Miami fam I am really hoping you guys beat Michigan. Then advance to the National Championship only to lose in overtime by some BS pass interference call.:evil:

WOW, you haven't got over that yet. Come on, quit living in the past.

But seriously, a win is a win.

HurriPhin
11-16-2006, 05:09 AM
WOW, you haven't got over that yet. Come on, quit living in the past.

But seriously, a win is a win.

Unless you win with a RB (clarret) who was cheating his way through classes and shouldn't have been allowed to play. And no I haven't gotten over it. In fact, I lept from my couch and ran down the street with glee, and it wasn't until I returned to the house when I learned of the BS call. So I my mind we (UM) were the '02 NC for about 3-5 min. But enough of my personal tradgedy's, I can only wish you the same. :fire:

Majpain
11-16-2006, 10:08 AM
:shakeno:

Hey look guys its another crying hurricane fan.

Seriously its getting oooold

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-16-2006, 10:13 AM
:lol: the call wasn't even THAT bad. what the hell were you doing in overtime against a team you were favored to beat by 2 TD's anyway? blame coker for that loss. miami sucks.

DBoston80
11-16-2006, 12:37 PM
Unless you win with a RB (clarret) who was cheating his way through classes and shouldn't have been allowed to play. And no I haven't gotten over it. In fact, I lept from my couch and ran down the street with glee, and it wasn't until I returned to the house when I learned of the BS call. So I my mind we (UM) were the '02 NC for about 3-5 min. But enough of my personal tradgedy's, I can only wish you the same. :fire:

Ha ha haha ha......I love the cane fans reaction to a loss!!! Crying rivers throughout south beach..your team was outplayed and outcoached and the final score says it all!!

Cuban Dave 9
11-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Ha ha haha ha......I love the cane fans reaction to a loss!!! Crying rivers throughout south beach..your team was outplayed and outcoached and the final score says it all!!
Remember how Miami was favored by a whole lot and how cocky they were? Well, Karma might be in store for tOSU

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Remember how Miami was favored by a whole lot and how cocky they were? Well, Karma might be in store for tOSU
we can only hope.

Stitches
11-16-2006, 02:03 PM

What's up with the lower case "t" you always put in front of OSU?

Cuban Dave 9
11-16-2006, 02:15 PM
the Ohio State University not to be confused with Oklahoma State University

Stitches
11-16-2006, 02:27 PM
the Ohio State University not to be confused with Oklahoma State University

the Oregon State University?

Why can't we just say Ohio State?

I know it's an Ohio State thread so OSU just makes sense, it doesn't need a "the" though.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
11-16-2006, 02:54 PM
because ohio state fans are idiots.

Majpain
11-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Because Ohio State Pwns the trifecta.

DBoston80
11-16-2006, 03:09 PM
[quote=UF Fin Kat]because ohio state fans are idiots.[/quot

and florida fans are S----- M----- F----- C--------..and W-----

305TillIDie