PDA

View Full Version : Refs suck...

Fresh
09-12-2006, 12:10 AM
Who saw that "taunting" call on Randy Moss? Wow, expect many of those this year being called against players like Moss, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, & others.. for absolutely no reason at all. He tossed the ball out of bounds and it barely touched the kicker, and even the ignorant commentators didn't find anything wrong with it. No Fun League is at it again, and this time, their goal is similar to the NBA's approach with Ron Artest, in penalyzing the league's most controversial players for absolutely no reason..

Little things like this bothers me with the league. It's a reputation show. :rolleyes2

Majpain
09-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Did you see the no call late hit in the begining of the game? The refs for week 1 were awful.

Nappy Roots
09-12-2006, 12:12 AM
i agree. did you see that call on ST in the other game? for unessecary roughness? i dont like Theisman one bit, but he hit on right on the head. he said, its almost gotten to where you can hit eachother out there...

pathetic.

Majpain
09-12-2006, 12:18 AM
i agree. did you see that call on ST in the other game? for unessecary roughness? i dont like Theisman one bit, but he hit on right on the head. he said, its almost gotten to where you can hit eachother out there...

pathetic.

Yea it was a ticky tack call but so was the roughing the QB on 99 for the Vikes.

unifiedtheory
09-12-2006, 12:31 AM
The officials are showing their faces far too often already...

Officiating has been the achilles heal of the NFL since I can remember.

Fresh
09-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Did you see the no call late hit in the begining of the game? The refs for week 1 were awful.

Yup, he purposely tried to take the TE's head off with the way he led..

Majpain
09-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Yup, he purposely tried to take the TE's head off with the way he led..

Officals are ruining the NFL!

phinpunk14
09-12-2006, 01:24 AM
What was up with the taunting call for the td celebration against the chargers? They were only doing some bull thing. They need to just give it a rest b/c the fans love at least some celebrating.

Nappy Roots
09-12-2006, 01:26 AM
What was up with the taunting call for the td celebration against the chargers? They were only doing some bull thing. They need to just give it a rest b/c the fans love at least some celebrating.

they seen it as a "team celebration" which is the worst rule ever. they are trying to keep people from self promotion, and making it about more then 1 player, but yet the first thing they do is say no team celebrations..stupid.

UCFinfan86
09-12-2006, 01:42 AM

pathetic.

That call was ridicolous, he was just leaving the ground whent eh ball got batted, how does he know the WR isn't going to come down with the ball. It was a nice aggressive hit. If i was Gibbs i wouldn't be mad at all at ST, id rather have an aggressive safety like ST and have the refs **** up the calls