Seahawks over Lions (w)
Bears over Packers (w)
Jaguars over Cowboys (w)
Cardinals over 49ers (w)
Colts over Giants (w)
Redskins over Vikings (L)
Chargers over Raiders (w)

Wins Loss
12 - 4 Great way to start my season. Wooo Hoooo!!!

Now Week 2

Dolphins over Bills
Vikings over Panthers
Bengals over Browns
Bears over Lions
Colts over Texans
Saints over Packers
Eagles over Giants
Ravens over Raiders
Falcons over Buccaneers
Seahawks over Cardinals
Rams over 49ers
Broncos over Chiefs
Jets over Patriots
Chargers over Ttians
Redskins over Cowboys
Jaguars over Steelers

dominizzo
09-12-2006, 11:58 AM
right on pasquale

Amars
09-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Trying doing it with the spread. It will be alot more challenging.

PressCoverage
09-12-2006, 07:36 PM
can you link to the timestamp where it shows those picks were made before sunday?

NFL road teams go 11-5, and you somehow go 12-4?

finfansince72
09-12-2006, 07:46 PM
can you link to the timestamp where it shows those picks were made before sunday?

Yea but he probaly picked the teams with the cooler jerseys or the sexiest Qbs. :lol: J/K. The first few weeks are hard because there are always teams that you think are going to be good that wind up being total crap.

PASQUALE
09-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Trying doing it with the spread. It will be alot more challenging.

Nah. I'll stick with straight-up. I hate spreads anyway.

ih8brady
09-12-2006, 10:42 PM
:eek: NYJ over New England?

PressCoverage
09-12-2006, 10:52 PM
sooooooooo... you can't document your picks as being provided before sunday... cool...

sorry, won't be accepting your week 1 record then... i'm sure you mean well, but there needs to be accountability in making football predictions...

PASQUALE
09-12-2006, 10:57 PM

This was done on Wednesday before our Phins played on 9/6/2006. I have been making picks since I was 12 years old. I challenge myself. Fun for me. That's all. I usually post my picks and results. But, I don't need too.

Here is who I thought was going to win:
Dolphins over Steelers (L) (chose them because I never go against the Phins) Home team won.

Panthers over Falcons (L) (chose the Panthers because they were favored) Visiting teams won.

Buccaneers over Ravens (L) (chose the bucs because they were at home)
Visiting team won.

Patriots over Bills (W) (chose the pats they were favored) Home team won.

Bengals over Chiefs (w) (chose them they were favored) Visisting team won.

Rams over Broncos (w) (this was my upset special and I didn't want to pick the Broncos so I picked the Rams). Home team won.

Saints over Browns (w) (I chose them they were favored). Visiting team won.

Jets over Titans (w) ( I chose them they were favored). Visiting team won.

Eagles over Texans (w) (I chose them they were favored). Visiting team won.

Seahawks over Lions (w) (I chosse them they were favored). Visting team won.

Bears over Packers (w) (I chose them they were favored). Visiting team won.

Jaguars over Cowboys (w) (I don't like the Cowboys or T.O. so I chose the Jags). Home team won.

Cardinals over 49ers (w) (they were favored) Home team won.

Colts over Giants (w) (I chose them they were favored) Visiting team won.

Redskins over Vikings (L) (I chose the Redskins but, man the Vikes came to play). Visiting team won.

Chargers over Raiders (w) I chose them because they were favored). Visiting team won.

Wins Loss
12 - 4 Great way to start my season. Wooo Hoooo!!!

Las Vegas was correct on straight-up

also 12 and 4. That's how I do it.

PASQUALE
09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
sooooooooo... you can't document your picks as being provided before sunday... cool...

sorry, won't be accepting your week 1 record then... i'm sure you mean well, but there needs to be accountability in making football predictions...

I have done that for you sir. :D

I quoted you and reponded to you.

PASQUALE
09-12-2006, 11:08 PM

This is my upset special. I think Penny and the Jets can beat the them. Just a feeling. The Pathetics are favored but, I am not going with Vegas.

MR NFLFAN
09-13-2006, 12:21 AM
This is my upset special. I think Penny and the Jets can beat the them. Just a feeling. The Pathetics are favored but, I am not going with Vegas.

You will lose.

BuffaloSoldier2
09-13-2006, 12:26 AM

The Jets struggled to beat a very bad Tennessee team that started a guy who's been there about a week and had to play a rookie QB. I hate the Pats but they will smoke the Jets.

PressCoverage
09-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Cowboys will beat the Redskins...

nyjunc
09-13-2006, 08:26 AM
The Jets struggled to beat a very bad Tennessee team that started a guy who's been there about a week and had to play a rookie QB. I hate the Pats but they will smoke the Jets.

how did we struggle? We dominated the game for 3 qtrs but our K cost us 7 pts or the game would have been over at 23-0 we then went a little conservative and Ten came back to tie it but we went right bck down the field and scored and won the game. We had a bad 8 mins or so but dominated the rest of the game.

ch19079
09-13-2006, 09:45 AM
week 1
Steelers over fins (W)
panthers over falcans (L) who knew....
ravens over bucs (W)
pats over bills (W)
bengals over cheifs. (W)
rams over broncos (L)
Browns over saints (L)
Titans over jets (L)
Texans over eagles (L)
seahawlks over lions (W)
bears over packers (W)
jags over cowboys (W)
Cardinals over 49ers (W)
colts over giants (W)
Skins over vikings. (L)
Chargers over raiders. (W)

10-6

week 2

Bills over fins
Panthers over vikings
Bengals over Browns
Bears over Lions
Colts over Texans
Saints over Packers
Giants over Eagles
Ravens over Raiders
Falcons over Buccaneers
Seahawks over Cardinals
Rams over 49ers
Broncos over Chiefs
Patriots over Jets
Chargers over Ttians
Cowboys over Skins
Steelers over Jags

PASQUALE
09-13-2006, 11:03 AM
week 1
Steelers over fins (W)
panthers over falcans (L) who knew....
ravens over bucs (W)
pats over bills (W)
bengals over cheifs. (W)
rams over broncos (L) You won this one. You should be 11-5 :D
Browns over saints (L)
Titans over jets (L)
Texans over eagles (L)
seahawlks over lions (W)
bears over packers (W)
jags over cowboys (W)
Cardinals over 49ers (W)
colts over giants (W)
Skins over vikings. (L)
Chargers over raiders. (W)

10-6

week 2

Bills over fins
Panthers over vikings
Bengals over Browns
Bears over Lions
Colts over Texans
Saints over Packers
Giants over Eagles
Ravens over Raiders
Falcons over Buccaneers
Seahawks over Cardinals
Rams over 49ers
Broncos over Chiefs
Patriots over Jets
Chargers over Ttians
Cowboys over Skins
Steelers over Jags

BiLLLLy Goats? We'll see. Good luck anyways.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-13-2006, 11:24 AM
how did we struggle? We dominated the game for 3 qtrs but our K cost us 7 pts or the game would have been over at 23-0 we then went a little conservative and Ten came back to tie it but we went right bck down the field and scored and won the game. We had a bad 8 mins or so but dominated the rest of the game.
those 7 points will cost you against quality teams. luckily you played a bottom 3 team. the "little things" like kicking is huge.

strutterphin
09-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Week 2 2006
Last Week 8-8
Bills at Dolphins: No tuna will be served, just fresh cooked buffalo....Dolphins 24-7
Panthers at Vikings: Vikings new unifroms look sharp but the Panther claw is sharper...Panthers 16-13
Browns at Bengals: The Browns have a chance to win as long as the earth quits spinning...Bengals 42-21
Lions at Bears: Bears beat up on an incredibly bad team last week so the Lions will be another ummm, test?....Bears 26-0
Texans at Colts: Texans might want to go into the saloon and have a few to absorb the beating...Colts 38-17
Saints at Packers: Packers couldnt stop anything, couldnt move anything so they signed Koreen Robinson, yeah that will help...Saints 17-16
Giants at Eagles: Note to Eagles: This isnt the texans...Giants 24-10
Raiders at Ravens: Ray Lewis is bringing salt and pepper cause He and his friends will eat the Raiders alive!...Ravens 27-0
Buccaneers at Falcons: Buccaneers facing another black bird, same result...Falcons 21-3
Cardinals at Seahawks: Seahawks struggled against the "mighty Kittens" and the Cards escaped the reubuilding niners and these are the powerhouses of this division?...Seahawks 35-30
Rams at 49ers: Proof the world is ending, Niners lit up the score board and the Rams ran it down the Broncos throats....Rams 26-20
Chiefs at Broncos: Its official, Edwards is bad luck to his quarterbacks...Broncos 33-10
Patriots at Jets: Pats trying to prove a point that there are no stars on this team, look out Brady, you are next...Patriots 27-7
Titans at Chargers: Tomlinson left, Tomlinson right, Tomlinson up the middle, Rivers to Gates, touchdown!, should work again this week...Chargers 31-3
Redskins at Cowboys: What have we learned? If the NFC East is the best division then the AFC is GOD like...Cowboys 24-21
Steelers at Jaguars: Back to back Florida teams but this time its in hot and humid Jacksonville...Jaguars 13-10

The Aqua Crush
09-13-2006, 01:34 PM

if pennington plays that well in week two, i can see a win in the meadowlands. I'm hoping he can too. Although realistically the jets lack in too many areas. But no receiving game for the pats is gonna make brady look human.

prob. won't happen but potential for upset is there.