PDA

View Full Version : WVE owned by a Fin Fan

THECOMMISH
09-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Hey fellow finheads this is the Commish of WVE-looking for some fresh fish to join us in our 26th season. Thats right our 26th season. We have rules to play by so if you agree to them simply let me know via email or aim so i can get you a team. We have an open schedule so u can play any game in any order.

We do play for three trophies that i send out after the season is over. Coach of the Year, Super Bowl trophy and MVP. I will list the teams that are open on the bottom. I look forward to hearing from you. This league is run in a fair mannered environment-im not a lil dictator who gets off by bossing people around-thats why my league has been around a long time.

my aim: WVECOMMISH
my email: xantman25@yahoo.com

http://www. leaguenow. com/leagues/index.asp? lid=33 (http://www.leaguenow.com/leagues/index.asp?lid=33)

9 spots open for draft!

ps2 league

banzaitrey
09-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Its a really great league...Some of yall should join...Ive been with them for about 2 years and its great

armyfinfan
09-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Are there any Xbox leagues available.

Amars
09-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Ill join. Ill take the bengals if they are still available.

FiN FaN KeViN
09-20-2006, 03:28 PM
ill join what teams are there

ruddfan_2810
09-22-2006, 11:55 AM
let me know if u get an opening finfankevin can get the lions if not let me knoe....my league now id is beasley ps2 id is beasnizzle06

FiN FaN KeViN
09-22-2006, 12:47 PM
kk ill take the lions so how does this work

THECOMMISH
09-24-2006, 01:55 AM
ok were gearing up for a new season i have 9 spots available for the upcoming draft, heres the deal register for the site then read our rules if u agree to them aim me or shoot me an email. If you want some practice games in u can take over an open team and use them for the next two days as u adjust to the style of play in the league. The draft order will be out by tuesday and playing games will improve ur draft status.