PDA

View Full Version : Never thought I'd say it..I miss Wanny

BigChief
09-17-2006, 04:29 PM
Say what you want but under the bad stache and big ears we were solid every year except the one Ricky sticks it to us with his craving for smoke.

At least under Dave we had heart. Yes we had some bad loses but never like this. At least Dave would have the guts to pull his QB for a fighting chance at a win.

This loss is brutal in so many ways. Our OC is the worst I have ever seen. Our QB does not have a clue and our head coach claps like things are great down 16-0.

I feel bad for poor Wayne. He thought he was getting the right guy so he did what he could to secure Saban at any cost.

We are now locked in to the highest paid coaching staff which is a laugh to the league. We are locked in to the worst QB in the league for years to come.

I do not see any bright light at all, hoep someone else can :confused:

Majpain
09-17-2006, 04:31 PM
Wow....I will not say anything because I dont want to be banned.

Justasportsfan
09-17-2006, 04:36 PM
I'm a bills fan and that's just horrible. Are you on drugs?

_dan24
09-17-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm a bills fan and that's just horrible. Are you on drugs?

Ditto that ****!

Good game today though. We got out ***** kicked.

Spray Mucus
09-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Say what you want but under the bad stache and big ears we were solid every year except the one Ricky sticks it to us with his craving for smoke.

At least under Dave we had heart. Yes we had some bad loses but never like this. At least Dave would have the guts to pull his QB for a fighting chance at a win.

This loss is brutal in so many ways. Our OC is the worst I have ever seen. Our QB does not have a clue and our head coach claps like things are great down 16-0.

I feel bad for poor Wayne. He thought he was getting the right guy so he did what he could to secure Saban at any cost.

We are now locked in to the highest paid coaching staff which is a laugh to the league. We are locked in to the worst QB in the league for years to come.

I do not see any bright light at all, hoep someone else can :confused:

what are your thoughts on Hitler?

greatwade
09-18-2006, 12:35 PM

I think his moral judgement was reprehensible but as far as a motivator and executor of detailed programme he was without peers.

I could see him being a solid offensive coordinator if that is what you are getting at. Tell you the truth I'd be happier with him as our OC. Just think of all the bombs he would call in.

Alex44
09-18-2006, 12:38 PM

:sidelol: