PDA

View Full Version : All Hail Our Fearless Leader!!



WharfRat
04-26-2003, 11:34 PM
Check out the new Vice President of Communications for Phi Theta Kappa!!


Phi Theta Kappa's Website (http://www.ptkbrandon.org/)

:allhail:

Sabre Ally
04-29-2003, 12:32 AM
:hail: AJ

dolfan06
04-29-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Check out the new Vice President of Communications for Phi Theta Kappa!!


Phi Theta Kappa's Website (http://www.ptkbrandon.org/) kinda makin your presence felt, huh AJ!?;)

FinHeavenAJ
04-29-2003, 08:40 AM
LMAO... I didn't expect that... :lol:

But... since you brought it up... I'm also the Vice President of the Student Government Association as well :cool: I just haven't made them a website like I've done for Phi Theta Kappa.

Thanks WharfRat and everybody else! :)

RHoffman
05-09-2003, 11:54 AM
:hail: :dance: :bravo:

Miamian
05-15-2003, 10:15 PM
Another feather for Andrew's cap. Is the Presidency a possibility in about 15?

WharfRat
05-15-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
Another feather for Andrew's cap. Is the Presidency a possibility in about 15?

He's got my vote! ;) :aj:

Clumpy
05-15-2003, 11:55 PM
I'll consider it if he's a Democrat :lol:

WharfRat
05-17-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I'll consider it if he's a Democrat :lol:

Oh well... he didn't want your vote anyway clumpy... :lol:

dolfan06
05-17-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Miamian
Another feather for Andrew's cap. Is the Presidency a possibility in about 15? better make that about 20!:D

Sabre Ally
05-17-2003, 01:28 AM
More like 40 :lol:

dolfan06
05-17-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
More like 40 :lol: if i remember right, AJ is about 19!:tongue:

bigbry
05-17-2003, 03:34 PM
Andrew, please post a pic of Shannon Maxey.....she sounds intriguing somehow. } }



BB

Capt. Dick
05-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Atta boy, AJ! musta been the watch. :D

Capt. Dick
05-17-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Andrew, please post a pic of Shannon Maxey.....she sounds intriguing somehow. } }



BB


I just noticed your sig. :lol:

Sabre Ally
05-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
if i remember right, AJ is about 19!:tongue:

Uhh...yeah. I think I got confused thinking we were talking about The President, but I bet y'all were talking about Phi Theta Kappa President instead, weren't ya. :goof:

Miamian
05-17-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally


Uhh...yeah. I think I got confused thinking we were talking about The President, but I bet y'all were talking about Phi Theta Kappa President instead, weren't ya. :goof: No, I was ascribing much higher aspirations for AJ.

Besides, just being such a devoted Dolphin fan encompasses all the credentials he'll need.:tongue:

dolfan06
05-18-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Miamian
No, I was ascribing much higher aspirations for AJ.

Besides, just being such a devoted Dolphin fan encompasses all the credentials he'll need.:tongue: howdy miamian, where ya been. just token pit stops every now and then.

Miamian
05-18-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
howdy miamian, where ya been. just token pit stops every now and then. Hi 06!

Yeah, I know. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things here. I think I'm still feeling the pain from last year, made worse by the fact that the Bucs, one of my top hate-teams, won the SB, arrgh!:yell: You know what they say: a picture is worth 1,000 words.

I'm also just not as passionate as I once was. Used to be, even with horrible seasons and people ragging on me, the fire would burn throughout the year; now, sometimes I have to work at getting psyched up.

Anyway, Hopefully I hope to "talk" to you all more often nowadays.

dolfan06
05-18-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Miamian
Hi 06!

Yeah, I know. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things here. I think I'm still feeling the pain from last year, made worse by the fact that the Bucs, one of my top hate-teams, won the SB, arrgh!:yell: You know what they say: a picture is worth 1,000 words.

I'm also just not as passionate as I once was. Used to be, even with horrible seasons and people ragging on me, the fire would burn throughout the year; now, sometimes I have to work at getting psyched up.

Anyway, Hopefully I hope to "talk" to you all more often nowadays. i think i can identify with that!;)