PDA

View Full Version : I think Moss is done in Oakland.

Majpain
09-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Guys Moss wont be a Raider for very long. I wouldnt be surprised if Patriots sent 1 of their 2 first round picks for him.

finfansince72
09-17-2006, 07:44 PM
If this wasnt Oakland Id feel bad. But man theres just something so satisfying about watching Oakland suck, not only suck but suck so bad its embarrassing.

King Felix
09-17-2006, 07:45 PM
what if we traded for moss? :eek:

EDIT: i know its not going to happen, so dont take it seriously

Majpain
09-17-2006, 07:47 PM
what if we traded for moss? :eek:

EDIT: i know its not going to happen, so dont take it seriously

I dont want to give up a draft pick thats the problem. Man if he went to New England that would really really suck.

Dolfan32323
09-17-2006, 08:02 PM
maybe we could swap Olineman :D:)

DisturbedShifty
09-18-2006, 03:30 AM
maybe we could swap Olineman :D:)
Why the hell would you swap O-linemen with Oakland? Thier O-line is even worse than ours! And as far as Moss coming to Miami. You can forget that. Him and Culpepper dont get along anymore.

NewEra8
09-18-2006, 03:43 AM
Guys Moss wont be a Raider for very long. I wouldnt be surprised if Patriots sent 1 of their 2 first round picks for him.

:cry:

Majpain
09-18-2006, 08:36 AM
:cry:

I'm sorry :boohoo:

Jimi
09-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Why the hell would you swap O-linemen with Oakland? Thier O-line is even worse than ours! And as far as Moss coming to Miami. You can forget that. Him and Culpepper dont get along anymore.

That isnt true, Daunte and Randy are still friends and have both wished eachother endless amounts of luck in there respective teams.

Alex44
09-18-2006, 09:39 PM
That isnt true, Daunte and Randy are still friends and have both wished eachother endless amounts of luck in there respective teams.

Randy keeps hinting about needing a QB that can 'get the ball down the field' and the way he says it sounds like he is hinting about his past with Pep

Of course id say there is a 2% chance we end up with him but Id be willing to bet they dont hate eachother or anything

Coral Reefer
09-19-2006, 12:23 AM

Where is this Moss won't be a Raider for long stuff coming from?

NewEra8
09-19-2006, 01:36 AM
:sleep:"Culpepper fakes the hand off to Brown... pumpfake to Chambers, and throws deep to Randy Moss.... TOUCHDOWN... Miami goes undefeated to a superbowl win"

dominizzo
09-19-2006, 08:34 AM
i strongly believe the Patsissys will get Moss

Majpain
09-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Where is this Moss won't be a Raider for long stuff coming from?

All speculation. Moss will cry because he isnt getting the ball, thus the trade will commense.

finmann
09-20-2006, 09:03 AM
i strongly believe the Patsissys will get Moss

Please god......no.

Majpain
10-03-2006, 07:38 PM
So where does he land?

Rocky Raccoon
10-03-2006, 07:55 PM
wow Dom brings up a good point. He could very well end up in New England, they NEED a big receiver and Tom Brady is one of the best in the biz.

With the money he demands, and more important needs facing the Dolphins, I don't see him coming here.

Majpain
10-03-2006, 07:59 PM
wow Dom brings up a good point. He could very well end up in New England, they NEED a big receiver and Tom Brady is one of the best in the biz.

With the money he demands, and more important needs facing the Dolphins, I don't see him coming here.

Lol I said it before Dom :goof:

Rocky Raccoon
10-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Lol I said it before Dom :goof:

:o I didn't see it. My bad :lol:

Majpain
10-03-2006, 08:13 PM
:o I didn't see it. My bad :lol:

Dont worry about it, Me and Dom think alike though :wink:. If he goes to the Patsies I will cry.

MR NFLFAN
10-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Dont worry about it, Me and Dom think alike though :wink:. If he goes to the Patsies I will cry.

I don't think he'll wind up here in NE, not with his salary. NE never was about the one big star player and I don't think that has changed...i.e. deion Branch's new home in seattle is proof. Now Porter coming to NE is more believable and has much better chance of happening. That should make you all feel better.

Majpain
10-03-2006, 11:39 PM
I don't think he'll wind up here in NE, not with his salary. NE never was about the one big star player and I don't think that has changed...i.e. deion Branch's new home in seattle is proof. Now Porter coming to NE is more believable and has much better chance of happening. That should make you all feel better.

I know New England would go after Moss or Porter. Who would you rather have? I think Moss in New England would sadly make them a super bowl contender.

MR NFLFAN
10-04-2006, 02:01 AM
I know New England would go after Moss or Porter. Who would you rather have? I think Moss in New England would sadly make them a super bowl contender.

I don't want the second coming of TO and thats what Moss is. He's not a Belichick type of player and there is no way NE is giving up a 1st rd pick for Moss. Belichick has proven we don't need a Moss or Owens to win a super bowl and he's looking for team first type players not stat whores looking for big numbers or bank breaking salaries.
If I was a betting man I put my money on Porter suiting up in NE sometime around week 7 if the rumors I'm hearing are true.

satz
10-04-2006, 08:35 AM
I do not think is moss is coming to NE either.
BB and piolli have stocke piled 13 draft picks next year with 2 first rounders come on they have plan to get some talent .

John Biello
10-06-2006, 02:54 AM
if moss goes to new england im killing myself, seriously

PhinFan0202
10-06-2006, 12:51 PM
BB and piolli have stocke piled 13 draft picks next year with 2 first rounders come on they have plan to get some talent .

Damn that's a whole lot of draft picks. Maybe the Dolphins should start pilling up draft picks by trading some of our vets away. Just hope it doesn't put us in salary cap hell like the niners.

finmann
10-07-2006, 02:02 PM

That NE corporation really know how to build a team and keep it competitive for years to come. 13 draft picks next year or any year is unheard of, way to go NE.....very good job.

Roman529
10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
I think Moss is done....PERIOD...not just in Oakland.

Majpain
10-07-2006, 11:14 PM
I think Moss is done....PERIOD...not just in Oakland.

No he just needs a good QB. If he stays healthy he is the best WR IMO.

RiderOnTheStorm
10-08-2006, 05:16 AM
Landing in aqua and white would be good but the salary is too much and there are bigger needs on this current Phins team