PDA

View Full Version : Madden Importing Draft Classes question

HysterikiLL
09-18-2006, 01:49 AM
I just got a copy of NCAA 07 today and it's pretty sweet. Anyway, as I live in NZ, and therefore have to play PAL games, I have the PAL version of Madden and the NTSC version of NCAA (which I can play because I have a mod chip).

The PAL version of madden doesn't allow me to import my draft classes, so I was thinking of buying an NTSC (american) version of Madden to do so (and selling my old PAL version).

My question is do you guys think it is worth it? What are the draft classes like? Do they import accurately - e.g. stats, many players get imported, etc?? I'd just like to hear some of your experiences with importing classes and if you think it's worth it because it seems like it'd be pretty sweet.

StormSurge
09-18-2006, 10:33 PM
I haven't imported yet in the current versions, but have always enjoyed it in the past.

I wouldn't do it without having the players names imported into NCAA first. I've always had the Maxport (or the 360 transfer kit) to download NCAA names from the 'net & add them in.

HysterikiLL
09-19-2006, 05:23 AM
Thanks man. Would love to hear what you think when you import this years versions too!

@@@
09-19-2006, 07:39 AM
One of my biggest gaming frustrations is that you can't get NCAA on PC because importing/exporting classes between the 2 would be a breeze and such a cool feature