PDA

View Full Version : Long for the days of Fielder

MiamiMuscle
09-18-2006, 09:12 AM
What a mistake we made what short memories we have. Saban's first choice for a QB this year was Drew Brees not Culpepper. Now Brees (smart, accurate QB who did not need Randy Moss) is lighting it up in New Orleans.

We are stuck with damaged goods. Culpepper looked worse then Jay Fielder on Jay's worst day. What ever happened to good ball management and not throwing interceptions in key situations?

What is happening here is very simple. Daunte Culpepper is playing hurt and when you play hurt you are very limited in what you can do as a QB. It is only a matter of time before Joey Harrington has to come in and finish the season and it's not because Duante is going to get benched. Its because when you play and play tentatively you have a great chance of serious injury.

BTW Ronnie Brown only got 70 yards against a woeful run defense. He Sucks.

SkapePhin
09-18-2006, 09:14 AM
What a mistake we made what short memories we have. Saban's first choice for a QB this year was Drew Brees not Culpepper. Now Brees (smart, accurate QB who did not need Randy Moss) is lighting it up in New Orleans.

We are stuck with damaged goods. Culpepper looked worse then Jay Fielder on Jay's worst day. What ever happened to good ball management and not throwing interceptions in key situations?

What is happening here is very simple. Daunte Culpepper is playing hurt and when you play hurt you are very limited in what you can do as a QB. It is only a matter of time before Joey Harrington has to come in and finish the season and it's not because Duante is going to get benched. Its because when you play and play tentatively you have a great chance of serious injury.

Wow, this is just flatout ignorant.

DolphinzD
09-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Wow, this is just flatout ignorant.

Yeah, of all the people to blame yesterday.....

I think Ronnie is about the only one NOT to blame.

Rick 1966
09-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Ronnie isn't a superstar RB, but he's good enough, if the other parts of the team were gelling. But they aren't. I don't blame Ronnie, though...he's a tough guy who lays it out every game.

ZThomas54
09-18-2006, 09:31 AM

ronnie had 70 yds on 15 carries. what game were you watching? it also seemed like every pass daunte threw was to ronnie b/c he was scared to throw it deep or something. ronnie is about our only offensive player that is playing good right now, except welker.

endorPHINS72
09-18-2006, 09:38 AM

This gets my vote for the most ignorant and stupid post of the decade. :lol:

MiamiMuscle
09-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Well I guess everyone agrees about my Daunte comment.

But if Ronnie Brown (2nd overall pick in the 2005) Selected the same pick as Reggie Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plays against a porous seeve of a run defense in the Buffalo Jills. He should have gotten more yards on the ground then just 70 measly yards. Suggs had a better run average!

Ronnie was the outlet receiver on Daunte Culpible Neglegence. That is why he racked up the total yards recieving. Again a lament again with the threat of being banned again. Ronnie Brown is a large sized John Avery. :shakeno:

Also why the heck is Wes Welker our primary reciever??????????????

retired opfinistic
09-18-2006, 09:41 AM
Wow, this is just flatout ignorant.he forgot to bash Welker, too.:shakeno:

SkapePhin
09-18-2006, 09:42 AM

But if Ronnie Brown (2nd overall pick in the 2005) Selected the same pick as Reggie Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plays against a porous seeve of a run defense in the Buffalo Jills. He should have gotten more yards on the ground then just 70 measly yards. Suggs had a better run average!

Ronnie was the outlet receiver on Daunte culpible Neglegence. That is why he racked up the total yards recieving. Again a lament again with the threat of being banned again. Ronnie Brown is a large sized John Avery. :shakeno:

Are you referring to the AMAZING Reggie Bush who has this awesome statline for rushing after 2 games?

72 yards on 21 carries for a 3.4 YPA and ZERO TDs? THAT Reggie Bush? Ya, its a shame Ronnie isnt living up to that standard of excellence.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/NO/2006/regular

DolphinzD
09-18-2006, 09:43 AM
He should have gotten more yards on the ground then just 70 measly yards. Suggs had a better run average!

Check your math. 70 yards on 15 carries is almost 4.7 yards per carry. Suggs averaged 4 yards per carry.

Since when is 4.7 a bad ypc? Is it Ronnie's fault Mularkey turned pass-wacky? Please.

Pocoloco
09-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Ronnie had 4.7 ypc carry, plus 50+ yards receiving. It's not his fault they didn't give him the ball more.

MiamiMuscle
09-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Daunte Culpible Neglegence :lol: :sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

I will take credit for that gem!

Vertical Limit
09-18-2006, 09:48 AM

Ronnie was the outlet receiver on Daunte Culpible Neglegence. That is why he racked up the total yards recieving. Again a lament again with the threat of being banned again. Ronnie Brown is a large sized John Avery. :shakeno:

70 measily yards? Are you fricken stupid? They only gave him 15 carries. That's 4.6 yards per carry. Not to mentioned 6 receptions for 52 yards, on 8.6 yards per catch. That's an average better than atleast 30 starting runningback's in this league last Sunday.

You are clearly ignorant. Don't post here again unless you really know what you're talking about. Also, your "Reggie Bush" only had 5 rushing yards on 6 attempts, on average for 0.8 yards per carry; and 8 catches for 68 yards on 8.5 yards per catch against that pathetic Packer defense, which is way worse than the Bills, not to mention that you are completely underrating the Bills defense. Choke on that.

Its Santos
09-18-2006, 09:54 AM

You need to run more to get more yards. Ronnie did what he could. Bush is in a different draft!! Drafts come in different strengths..not all 1st..2nd..etc. picks are equal.

djfresh47
09-18-2006, 02:46 PM
I think Reggie Bush is going to be amazing and comparing Ronnie to him is tough. Reggie had 6 carries which makes Ronnie Browns' 15 carries seem like a ton. Brown had 122 all-purpose yards on 21 touches. I would've loved to see more yards out of Ronnie rushing but he didn't get the carries to do that. Thinking a running back running behind the Dolphins offensive line is going to average around 7 ypc to get his 100 yards is unrealistic.

Sirspud
09-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Is this post supposed to be satirical?

PerfectFinz72
09-18-2006, 02:50 PM
This is probably the dumbest thing I've read in about two weeks on this board....and thats a long time for this board. :D