PDA

View Full Version : Best Culpepper joke I've heard so far.

Denverfinfan
09-18-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm still a fan, will always be. But I thought this one was too good not to share. It was told to me by a friend from Mn, who is a big Viking fan.

'When Daunte was traded to the Dolphins, he was upset that he had to turn in his Vikings playbook. He was mad, because he had not finished coloring it.'

I'm not even saying that after two bad games that Cpep should be benched. It's way to early for that. Let's hope that the Phins can turn this around next week against the Titans and start building on that!

Adam First
09-18-2006, 10:31 AM
OMG LOLOLOOLOLLOOOLLOLOLOOLO :shakeno:

-=DolfanDave=-
09-18-2006, 10:35 AM
UH, thats not that funny

Alex44
09-18-2006, 10:37 AM
Yeah its really not all that funny :confused:

Maybe the voice or way he said it was funny....I dunno....maybe its one of those 'You had to be there' things

Aussiefinfan54
09-18-2006, 11:01 AM
its alright nothing special

GatorsFins23
09-18-2006, 11:59 AM
I actually recall an old quote by Steve Spurrier about the Seminoles that went like that...he was talking about a fire in a building at FSU that had burned some books, and he said something like "it's a shame, alot of them weren't even colored in yet". Idk, I always thought that was funny.

bigmiamifan
09-18-2006, 12:33 PM
UH, thats not that funny

ditto.

Yea, he never did anything good for the Vikes, huh?

PerfectFinz72
09-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Thats pretty much the worst joke I've ever heard in my life.

jason8er
09-18-2006, 12:42 PM
It's especially funnier than the "burnt toast" jokes about Reggie Howard, or the "ears" jokes about Jay Feidler. Funny how everyone trashed them and others when they left Miami. Get a grip people.

Ronnie Bass
09-18-2006, 12:42 PM
The funniest thing anyone ever said in the NFL was when coach John McKay of the then expansion Tampa Bay Buccaneers was asked about the execution of his offensive line he responded, "I'm in favor of it".

Alex44
09-18-2006, 12:43 PM
It's especially funnier than the "burnt toast" jokes about Reggie Howard, or the "ears" jokes about Jay Feidler. Funny how everyone trashed them and others when they left Miami. Get a grip people.

Jay did have big ears, and Reggie did get burnt like toast

Last I checked Daunte never colored in a playbook

greatwade
09-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Jay did have big ears, and Reggie did get burnt like toast

Last I checked Daunte never colored in a playbook

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/09/Coloring_Book_Pontoon-1.jpg

Yeah he does. He likes drawing in craps game and the strippers. I've personally helped him with shadding the dancers' booties.

Alex44
09-18-2006, 12:53 PM
http://www.enidromanek.com/Graphics/Coloring_Book_Pontoon.jpg

Yeah he does. He likes drawing in craps game and the strippers. I've personally helped him with shadding the dancers' booties.

Silly Wade those are playboys not playbooks :shakeno: