PDA

View Full Version : Dissed for nothing

Perfect23
09-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Now im not trying to act like a little gurl or nothing but I think I am owed an apology sorry

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=143704

phinman1
09-18-2006, 07:39 PM
Little early to be crowing laddie.

like2god
09-18-2006, 08:33 PM
23, don't take everything that is said on these forums so personally. Sometimes a joke can be lost over the net and seem like an insult because there is no human emotion behind the comments, just words on a screen. And in reality, that is all they really are, just words on a computer screen. Yes there are people that will respond to you negatively about certain topics, but don't pay any attention to that. You can't be friends with everybody.

And to be honest, Culpepper is a very polarizing topics right now for Phin fans. We are all very passionate about our team and everybody has an opinion. You should have expected some negative comments in that post. You seem like a good kid, ignore the nonsense and enjoy the rest of the site. :cooldude:

Perfect23
09-18-2006, 08:37 PM
23, don't take everything that is said on these forums so personally. Sometimes a joke can be lost over the net and seem like an insult because there is no human emotion behind the comments, just words on a screen. And in reality, that is all they really are, just words on a computer screen. Yes there are people that will respond to you negatively about certain topics, but don't pay any attention to that. You can't be friends with everybody.

And to be honest, Culpepper is a very polarizing topics right now for Phin fans. We are all very passionate about our team and everybody has an opinion. You should have expected some negative comments in that post. You seem like a good kid, ignore the nonsense and enjoy the rest of the site. :cooldude:

to tell you the truth Dr. pHil has nothing has nothing on you.:wink:

like2god
09-18-2006, 08:49 PM

:lol:

Sure he does, he has at least 60 or 70 pounds on me. :lol: :wink:

Mike13
09-19-2006, 06:19 PM

Dr.Phil has nothing on anyone, he has no brain.