PDA

View Full Version : photoshop help

DoLPhiNsDyNaStY
09-19-2006, 10:08 AM
hey guys, im just getting into using photoshop and working on a few images here and there...i created this one image not to long ago, at first it was ok. jus a lil fuzzy, but i figured while saving it and hosting it online, thats a normal thing for a picture to become a lil fuzzy. but now a couple weeks later the image looks more blurry and fuzzy than it looked when i first hosted it on photobucket.com heres how the image looks now...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/quickhitboy/lovemeorcopy.jpg

can anyone tell me a way that i can prevent this from happening, or change it back to the way it was originally after i made it? is there any specific tool on photoshop that prevents images from becoming blurry or fuzzy? any help is appreciated. thanks.

Bruzer
09-19-2006, 10:18 AM
never heard of a image getting blurrier with time only way that can really happen if the hosting site lowers its compression reducing the quality.

Stevendinho
09-19-2006, 11:24 AM
I guess I don't see how it's getting blurry. or blurrier. I dont know, I didn't see the original. but if things are getting blurrier as days go on, consult a doctor.

I just laughed, but seriously, maybe its your eyes or monitor

like2god
09-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I had this problem as well with something I made for Spray. Photobucket resizes images that are larger than a certain size, that resizing may cause your pic to be blurry or fuzzy. I also use Tagworld.com for my sigs and have never had a problem there.