PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate Mularkey too?

FinNasty
09-19-2006, 09:53 PM
If so... add this to your sig...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/firemularkeyflamexe9-1.gif

This guy is freakin pathetic. 2 carries for Ronnie when he was averaging 5.2ypc in the first half?!?! Are you kidding?

Who else cant stand this guy??

R_t_Kraken
09-19-2006, 09:57 PM
I'll take it.

Daytona Fin
09-19-2006, 09:58 PM
when you get behind you cant be wasting time off the clock by running. thats why ronnie didnt see many carries in the second half. cmon you should know that, we've been playing this game for about 5 years now.

catapano
09-19-2006, 09:59 PM
we suck:boohoo:

Daunt8TDChris84
09-19-2006, 10:00 PM
bro im not gonna give up on the guy yet, but hes been horrible,
ima see what he does vs tenesee then ill decide.

FinNasty
09-19-2006, 10:00 PM
when you get behind you cant be wasting time off the clock by running. thats why ronnie didnt see many carries in the second half. cmon you should know that, we've been playing this game for about 5 years now.

Totally agreed... but we wernt down by alot. Maybe 10 points? You still run in the 3rd and 4th quarters when down by a little... you dont just abandon the run. Now if we were down by 20pts or so, then ya, thats one thing. But we were only down by 2 scores...

Freakin pathetic...

malzj
09-19-2006, 10:01 PM
I believe we were down by maybe three pts at the end of the half... I guess your right, time to panic and time to PASS PASS PASS!

FinNasty
09-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Why did this get moved to graphics? I mean, I made the thread to trash Mularkey. The banner was just something I was adding...

CitizenSnips
09-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Listen, Mularkeys not a bad coordinator, in fact hes a lot better then most. The problem is, Culpepper doesn't know this system all that well. Originally the idea was that mularky would continue to run Linehans offense in most ways, but as we've seen, thats no the case. Mularkeys using his own system, which may not be what our offense is tailored for. however, we've got time. The truth, and this may be a hard pill to swallow, it may take another year to get everybody firing on all cylinders. That means a year of waiting. Waiting for Culpepper to get the offense, waiting for mularkey to get the players, waiting. It sucks. but it might be true.

FinNasty
09-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Listen, Mularkeys not a bad coordinator, in fact hes a lot better then most. The problem is, Culpepper doesn't know this system all that well. Originally the idea was that mularky would continue to run Linehans offense in most ways, but as we've seen, thats no the case. Mularkeys using his own system, which may not be what our offense is tailored for. however, we've got time. The truth, and this may be a hard pill to swallow, it may take another year to get everybody firing on all cylinders. That means a year of waiting. Waiting for Culpepper to get the offense, waiting for mularkey to get the players, waiting. It sucks. but it might be true.

Then please explain running twice in the 2nd half. Tell me why that was a sound decision?

dlockz
09-19-2006, 10:11 PM
hell Linhan had a bad habit of throwing when he should run also. we have some short memories and basically only seem to remember the last six games of the year. we were 3-7 at one point, so maybe at that point Linhan sucked too.

HybridPHIN 23
09-19-2006, 10:21 PM
woah settle down now... i know we lost two games but no reason to call for any heads.. i was just as upset with Linehans playcalling last year at this point... As were many of other people..

Dors156
09-19-2006, 10:59 PM
i agree we should have gave it to ronnie more but i think hopefully he will get things fixed as we go on

MillerTime
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
mike mularkey:lol:

we tried to tell you guys how bad he is at play calling, but you just wouldnt listen.

Dors156
09-19-2006, 11:04 PM

we tried to tell you guys how bad he is at play calling, but you just wouldnt listen.

yea i remebered that and i was probably the only one who listened.i wansnt real crazy about him as our oc

FinNasty
09-20-2006, 01:16 AM

I was never thrilled about the hire... but I didnt believe it was actually as bad as you guys said. On BuffaloRange, I said I couldnt believe that MM would actually be stupid enough to not run all over you guys. There was no way he could be that big of an idiot not to attack the weakest part of your defense. And if he didnt, I would be the first person on the "Fire Mularkey" bandwagon... and look at me now. He brought this on himself. I have already lost all confidence...

guatemalanfan
09-20-2006, 08:57 AM
I' d use if my sig. wasn't full

GreenMachine
09-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Wait, are these the same Miami fans pounding their chests about having 3 head coaches on their staff??

feelthepain
09-20-2006, 08:04 PM

Week two, why not wait till week 16 for the I told you so's. Would you like us to remind you every day about you're 1st round QB that threw for all of 86 yards Sunday???

:goof: J.P. Losman

feelthepain
09-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Wait, are these the same Miami fans pounding their chests about having 3 head coaches on their staff??

Right, week two seasons over.....so who do the Jets get in the first round of the playoffs this Sunday???:rolleyes:

MillerTime
09-20-2006, 09:00 PM
Week two, why not wait till week 16 for the I told you so's. Would you like us to remind you every day about you're 1st round QB that threw for all of 86 yards Sunday???

:goof: J.P. Losman
why would he have him throwing the ball when we were dominating the game without passing, we didnt ask him to do much because we didnt have to, he only attempted 18 passes..

feelthepain
09-20-2006, 09:50 PM
why would he have him throwing the ball when we were dominating the game without passing, we didnt ask him to do much because we didnt have to, he only attempted 18 passes..

Dominating the game??? Do you Bill fans understand the word "dominate"??
Your D isn't even close to a top 10 D and your O isn't even top 25, what the hell are you talking about?? Dominate....pffftt, if you think the Bills are dominant what are the Falcons,Colts, Bengals and Jags?? I have to go now, I think I just hurt my spleen....from laughing so hard.

Dominant,:sidelol: :D :lol: :sidelol: :D

Daunt8TDChris84
09-22-2006, 03:11 AM
you are stupid, we have two former head coaches as coordinators and a head coach, so whatever you meant you shouldve said you have 2 headcoaches on your staff, cause every team has a head coach,do the math.

lol did you see chad pennington's last despearation throw lol thats as far as he can go, i think jay fiedler has a stronger arm.

you can say it was underthrown , whatever , you can bring up daunte to polamalu int, but we know daunte has the strongest arm in the league.

man chad's arm so average lol if he ran the colts offense he will underthrow the ball 30 yards .

by the way chad will get figured out in the medium/short passing game,
cause hes a mediocre deep threat at best and that calls in for boo chad.

HEY noodle arm , your yeam better draft a RT for matt roth in the future you know.