PDA

View Full Version : Why do I lose when people quit? (Madden 07)

ISMKED WITRICKY
09-20-2006, 01:46 AM
but i got to know why in madden online when they quit why dont u get the win.I was killing somebody then with 10 sec. left he disconnects and i dont get the win this sucks should be 5-1 but still 3-1 because of 2 quiters thanks for the help:confused:

NewEra8
09-20-2006, 01:50 AM
but i got to know why in madden online when they quit why dont u get the win.I was killing somebody then with 10 sec. left he disconnects and i dont get the win this sucks should be 5-1 but still 3-1 because of 2 quiters thanks for the help:confused:

You do if you continue against the cpu

ISMKED WITRICKY
09-20-2006, 01:57 AM
i didnt play the cpu

NewEra8
09-20-2006, 02:05 AM
i didnt play the cpu

Playing online... if they leave, it gives you the option to continue against the computer.... Continue against the computer and win, and you get the win...

ISMKED WITRICKY
09-20-2006, 02:06 AM
thanks for the help ur the man:cooldude:

FiN FaN KeViN
09-20-2006, 03:09 PM
has anyone noticed in like the 1st min of game or so if opp dissconnects u dont have any other options u got end game and it counts the loss on you and dnf

washFin84
09-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Please do not circumvent the profanity filter.
I believe there are two types of disconnections.

There is the one where your opponent either loses connection, quits, or turns off their machine or whatever. This allows YOU a few options..quit like nothing ever happened, continue vs. the computer, or to quit but count the games stats and your madden points.

AND THEN there is the they're getting there *** kicked so they make you lose connection to them.

Twice now I have experienced this type of disconnection. I didn't quit or lose connection, I was stilled signed into xbox live. My screen tells me that I lost connection to my opponent. Please hit A or something. If this happens...Go check your record there will be a loss.

The first time it happened to me the score was 0-0, I kicked off the opening kick off. Mare kicked the ball that was it and the game said I lost connection to my opponent. I received a loss.

The other time I was kicking someones *** like 28-6 in the first quarter. I had few one play drives, by the start of the second half it was something like 60-16, so I offered mercy. He declined, so we kept playing. The start of the fourth quarter it was 70-20 or something and my screen said that I lost connection to my opponent please hit A. Now how the **** did I get a loss for kicking someones *** by 50 pts, offered him mercy, he declines and later I get disconnection notice. Bull****!!!! :fire:

I have only played about 8 or so games of Madden360 07 on xbox live. A couple of times I have played people that quit in the first quarter... I will take the option quit like nothing happened, so I don't have to play the computer for 3.5 quarters. I want to play a live opponent.

Ahh, bunch of rambling. Lemme know if you have any question on something that didn't make sence to ya.

Back to playing some laggy Saints row. Wheres the FinHeaven gang at?

Phinz420
09-20-2006, 05:21 PM
There used to be a really lame substitution glitch you could pull off in past maddens where it would force the game to end and the only option you can select would be "End Game".

Quite sad if this hasnt been addressed yet.