PDA

View Full Version : What do u all think???

WISfinfan13
09-20-2006, 01:06 PM

Posted this picture before...But she is an up and coming model...Website coming soon and shes willing to sell exclusive pictures...and she takes requests...

Pagan
09-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Honest opinion?

Not bad, but she pretty much looks like any other teenager you'd see at the beach. I wouldn't pay for any "exclusive pictures".

Amars
09-20-2006, 01:34 PM
Honest opinion?

Not bad, but she pretty much looks like any other teenager you'd see at the beach. I wouldn't pay for any "exclusive pictures".

Good point. She good looking but nothing that I will be DAMN.

305TillIDie
09-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Good point. She good looking but nothing that I will be DAMN.:yeahthat:

SCall13
09-20-2006, 01:44 PM
She's pretty hot.

greatwade
09-20-2006, 02:20 PM
I think she's cute. I'd be happy to show you how to keep for 3-6 extra months. And I'm not talking against her will either. ;)

Nappy Roots
09-20-2006, 03:00 PM
damn what yall say...shes hott
(http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3577&d=1158771946)

Pagan
09-20-2006, 03:38 PM
damn what yall say...shes hott
(http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3577&d=1158771946)
Dude...you're 20....you'd bang wet mud....:lol:

Just messing with ya Nappy. No one said she wasn't good looking. Just not good looking enough to pay for photos of.

WISfinfan13
09-20-2006, 03:44 PM
well its cool she has three modeling contracts in the next few months for some good companies and she does do nude...and may appear in playboy in the next few months...But they dont want her to open her website or something like that...25 to 40 g's for playboy... Damn i wish i was a hott chick some times hahah..

Nappy Roots
09-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Dude...you're 20....you'd bang wet mud....:lol:

Just messing with ya Nappy. No one said she wasn't good looking. Just not good looking enough to pay for photos of.

only if i was the first one to the mud....

but i wouldnt pay photos for anything anyways. but there is quite a few teen websites out there, so i dunno.

my hott meter may be different from others. for me, its: shes nasty, i wouldnt **** her with your dick(not really YOURS, but thats what i say to my boys). Shes OK. maybe if i was really really drunk and in a slump or if i had to take one for the team and was drunk. Shes straight, if i saw her and she came on to me, id hit it. then..Hott. this is the girl where i would actually put time into trying to get with. then there is just BAD. thats the girl im not even going to try unless shes says something to me first cause really doubt i stand a chance.

this girl is hot to me, someone i would actually put time into. i dunno, im sure my meter is different from yours though. i mean, i cross the woman with walkers out..they might be top notch to you! :lol:

nah, im playin pagan.

Nappy Roots
09-20-2006, 03:54 PM
well its cool she has three modeling contracts in the next few months for some good companies and she does do nude...and may appear in playboy in the next few months...But they dont want her to open her website or something like that...25 to 40 g's for playboy... Damn i wish i was a hott chick some times hahah..

hrmm..thats suspect. :shakeno:

nah, im kidding, i know what your sayin though. also, isnt this your girl?

greatwade
09-20-2006, 04:28 PM
or unsuspecting next door neighbor. Either way, :hi5: