PDA

View Full Version : Okay maybe I'm a homer when it comes to college football.

Majpain
09-22-2006, 03:28 PM
It works like that in College.

Teams I extremley dislike.

ND, All Florida Colleges, Michigan, Penn State and Wisconsin. OSU will win the national title, their offense cant be stoped.

DonShula84
09-22-2006, 03:32 PM
yay you're finally able to admit you're an ND hater.

Majpain
09-22-2006, 03:35 PM
yay you're finally able to admit you're an ND hater.

What gave it away?:rolleyes:

Stitches
09-22-2006, 03:40 PM
I love college football and Penn State, but I like to think I look at it fairly objectively.

I mean I love my Zips too, but really? lol.

DonShula84
09-22-2006, 03:40 PM
What gave it away?:rolleyes:

Just glad you dropped the I just call it as I see it, I'm not biased against ND line.

Alex44
09-22-2006, 03:42 PM
I hate Ohio state but I try not to be biased

The way I see it OSU will be in the NC game, I just dont see them winning vs a team like Auburn, or LSU, even Florida for that matter

Majpain
09-22-2006, 03:47 PM
I hate Ohio state but I try not to be biased

The way I see it OSU will be in the NC game, I just dont see them winning vs a team like Auburn, or LSU, even Florida for that matter

Alex you really really need to watch OSU play football.

Alex44
09-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Alex you really really need to watch OSU play football.

I watched the game vs Texas

I wasnt very impressed

Other than that all the games are vs the Cincinnati's of the world, which arent exactly powerhouse teams

Cuban Dave 9
09-22-2006, 03:58 PM

I wasnt very impressed

Other than that all the games are vs the Cincinnati's of the world, which arent exactly powerhouse teams
MEEECHIGAN will house the Buckeyes

Majpain
09-22-2006, 04:01 PM

:lol:

DonShula84
09-22-2006, 04:02 PM

God I hope not. The only team I really hate other than USC which is on a level of it's own when it comes to hate is Michigan.

Stitches
09-22-2006, 05:12 PM
I think OSU is the most hated of my teams. USC is close. I hate michigan when PSU plays them. And it's not that I ever think OSU is a bad team or overrated, I wouldn't hate them as much if I didn't have to listen to thier arrogant fans EVERY single year(and I don't mean fans on this board, but rather the ones around me ona regular basis).

Skeet84
09-22-2006, 05:39 PM

I wasnt very impressed

I was not impressed with Ohio State that much either while everyone else seemed to be.

Majpain
09-22-2006, 06:15 PM

I wasnt very impressed

LOL.

You wasn't impressed with Gonzo's numbers, 8 Rec for 142 and 1 td? How about Ginn 5 rec for 97 yards 1 td? Maybe Pittman, 16 car 74 yards and 1 td? Or how about Troy Smith playing great football not making any mistakes vs the Texas Defense? Not impressed at all? Man your tuff to impress.

Wombat
09-22-2006, 11:38 PM
meh, I dont have hate for many teams.

I just like to see Oklahoma, and Virginia Tech lose. :evil:

Skeet84
09-22-2006, 11:42 PM
LOL.

You wasn't impressed with Gonzo's numbers, 8 Rec for 142 and 1 td? How about Ginn 5 rec for 97 yards 1 td? Maybe Pittman, 16 car 74 yards and 1 td? Or how about Troy Smith playing great football not making any mistakes vs the Texas Defense? Not impressed at all? Man your tuff to impress.

Yeah and their Defense that gone run all over it seemed like. They got lucky and got a fumble at the 2 that could have changed the game. Also Texas had its best CB out and that does count for something. People are back-ups for a reason and thats because they are not as good. Ohio State played good, But they did not impress me much at all. I was actually disappointed and I don't think they will go Undefeated

Wombat
09-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah and their Defense that gone run all over it seemed like. They got lucky and got a fumble at the 2 that could have changed the game. Also Texas had its best CB out and that does count for something. People are back-ups for a reason and thats because they are not as good. Ohio State played good, But they did not impress me much at all. I was actually disappointed and I don't think they will go Undefeated

So your saying that Texas doesn't have good corners, when they always have one of the top recruiting classes in the nation EVERY YEAR?

They hate runs deep for Ohio st. I got them winning the national championship.

bjchit
09-23-2006, 09:46 AM
All I know is, Notre Dame rocks, and everybody else can lick my big, hairless, well you know where I'm going with this.

Alex44
09-23-2006, 10:01 AM
LOL.

Final Score

Ohio State: 24
Texas: 7

Texas has a freshman (or sophmore?) QB, fumbled away a chance to take controll of the game possibly, didnt have their best corner playing, and I could go on

If you can only score 24 points and play a team with a leader at QB watch out

Majpain
09-23-2006, 11:24 AM
There is always is a excuse eh Alex?

Skeet84
09-23-2006, 03:56 PM
So your saying that Texas doesn't have good corners, when they always have one of the top recruiting classes in the nation EVERY YEAR?

They hate runs deep for Ohio st. I got them winning the national championship.

Not saying that but obviously people are better than others. Just because a guy is a big recruit does not mean he is gunna be an allstar. I don't like Texas and I was rooting for Ohio State in that game. So there is no hate involved I just seen the truth IMO

Skeet84
09-23-2006, 03:58 PM
There is always is a excuse eh Alex?

He is only saying that he thinks Ohio State is not as good as everyone else. I mean this was a 1 v.s. 2 but thats only cause of preseason polls. Ohio State did not look dominate or anything. They were not impressive

Majpain
09-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Well their not playing like the number team right now.

King Felix
09-23-2006, 09:48 PM
i only hate oregon

Motion
09-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Maybe?

Alex44
09-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Its not like I think Ohio State is going to lose to a garbage team or something :lol:

This year there really is no dominate team in college football. I just think LSU, Auburn, MAYBE Florida could be OSU thats all

Motion
09-23-2006, 10:06 PM
LOL.

Lmao, You act like those numbers are out of this world or something. :lol: How many teams and players put up much bigger numbers than that every saturday against just as good and better defenses? Plenty

Majpain
09-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Lmao, You act like those numbers are out of this world or something. :lol: How many teams and players put up much bigger numbers than that every saturday against just as good and better defenses? Plenty

Like who? Who are these teams?

Lol like Michigan state :sidelol:, seriously whats going on with ND?

Motion
09-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Like who? Who are these teams?

Lol like Michigan state :sidelol:, seriously whats going on with ND?

I believe the term is......overrated. :goof: