PDA

View Full Version : With the 1st pick, the Miami Dolphins select BRADY QUINN, QB...ND

MikeO
09-24-2006, 03:32 PM
BringBradytoMiami.com

NE has a Brady, now its time to get a BRADY in MIAMI!

Phinlivin'in703
09-24-2006, 03:34 PM
BringBradytoMiami.com

Daunte is perfectly fine, what's wrong dude? If anything, and OG, OT, or C we need an o-line!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum:

The Rev
09-24-2006, 03:36 PM
BringBradytoMiami.com

Wow, Mike, never thought you'd jump off the bandwagon so quick. :nono:

MikeO
09-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Daunte is perfectly fine, what's wrong dude? If anything, and OG, OT, or C we need an o-line!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum:

he can't even take a snap from center. His footwork is pitaful. His decision making is awful.

Phinlivin'in703
09-24-2006, 03:41 PM
he can't even take a snap from center. His footwork is pitaful. His decision making is awful.

so its daunte's fault, titan defenders are in his face 3/4 times

FinsAreLife
09-24-2006, 03:44 PM
:nono:

Nick13
09-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Daunte isnt the problem. we need an interior line. something we wont be looking at in the first round, its rare that there is such a dominant Guard or Center that warrent being taken in the first round. so, therefor we drop down to our next need, defensive back. which is why i say we look to take Antoine Cason out of University of Arizona. the kid is a player, he can hit, tackle, has speed and hands. he is the complete package as far as DB's go.

TotoreMexico
09-24-2006, 03:47 PM
Wow I didn't know Quinn can play O-line...

Sundance Kid
09-24-2006, 03:48 PM
When/Who was the Last O-Lineman taken High in the Draft that actually worked out for Dolphins??????

Kyndig
09-24-2006, 03:51 PM
When/Who was the Last O-Lineman taken High in the Draft that actually worked out for Dolphins??????

Ez fellas, game's not over yet, nor is the season...

Phinlivin'in703
09-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Ez fellas, game's not over yet, nor is the season...

the o-line is playin' like the raiders o-line

FanMarino
09-24-2006, 03:59 PM
You have 4 Guards out of action and the rest of the O-Line mediocre at best then youve got problems. End off..

HybridPHIN 23
09-24-2006, 04:05 PM
gimme a break, this is soo stupid. I'm not sayin we won't have the first pick... although i do think think it's rediculous to predict it.... but Brady Quinn ? No thanx i'll take someone who can help THIS team. I don't understand the love affair for this guy there must be alot of ND fans around here.

saves
09-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Anyone want to start kickthisguyofffinheaven.com?

PhinSoldia
09-24-2006, 05:50 PM

i concure

DolfinDave
09-25-2006, 12:29 AM
If you really think we are the worst team in the league and will have the worst record at the end of the year then you haven't seen the Texans, Raiders, or even the Titans. I gotta stop responding to these people who freak out over 3 games.

The Aqua Crush
09-25-2006, 12:34 AM

haha yeah i'm ready to sign up.

Majpain
09-25-2006, 12:39 AM
No, god no. He is overated.

rob banks
09-25-2006, 12:45 AM
if any of you has sunday ticket it showed daunte's follow-thru with the vikings.. then they showed his follow-thru with miami.. it's obvious he's still hurt... give him time... also carolina and pittsburgh have a 1-2 record so people stop trippin.. we were 2 and 1 last year and the next thing we knew we were 3 and 7.

www.myspace.com/jonesforme (http://www.myspace.com/jonesforme)

Elliott 1
09-25-2006, 12:46 AM
The Raiders will get the number one pick. They may not win a game.

PlexGod
09-25-2006, 12:50 AM
man some of these people freak out about the dumbest ****..... same people that bought the cpep jerseys and paise saban for bringing him here now are all " lets get brady quinn"( whos overrated i think ) or " lets play joey" the fact of the matter is that our oline blows. Joey with this same line would suck as bad as he did in detriot...and brady quinn would be even worst.
let cpep play his way back and hopefully the line will give him a chance to stay up long enough to show u people what he can do. stop being sp quick to jump off the bandwagon and relax. cuz i bet if he blows up for a few game all those same fans are going to be talking about how great he is. just like most of the great miami fans we have down here.

DolfinDave
09-25-2006, 12:50 AM
if any of you has sunday ticket it showed daunte's follow-thru with the vikings.. then they showed his follow-thru with miami.. it's obvious he's still hurt... give him time... also carolina and pittsburgh have a 1-2 record so people stop trippin.. we were 2 and 1 last year and the next thing we knew we were 3 and 7.

www.myspace.com/jonesforme (http://www.myspace.com/jonesforme)

Yeah I saw that. It clearly showed that he is not healthy and can't throw the same way he did in Minnesota.

Aussiefinfan54
09-25-2006, 01:00 AM
i dont think we will get quinn he will be long gone before we have our pick

PhinFan0202
09-25-2006, 01:11 AM
We won't get the number one pick. I don't think we will be anywhere near the number one pick. We need a NT, OL, and LB.

dominizzo
09-25-2006, 01:31 AM
We need a secondary

TotoreMexico
09-25-2006, 01:44 AM

Where do I need to sign?:read:

catapano
09-25-2006, 07:58 AM
If you really think we are the worst team in the league and will have the worst record at the end of the year then you haven't seen the Texans, Raiders, or even the Titans. I gotta stop responding to these people who freak out over 3 games.yes i have seen the titans and they almost beat us

Motion
09-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Who we need is Joe Thomas......

Stitches
09-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Who we need is Joe Thomas......

Or Levi Brown.

Alex44
09-25-2006, 09:40 AM

Were you describing Quinn or Daunte this year? Because so far Quinn looks worse than Daunte against COLLEGE players, he has decent stats but they really dont tell the story of his year

Breed
09-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Quinn will be lucky to be a 1st round pick the way he's playing.

King Felix
09-25-2006, 05:52 PM
usually i agree with mike but not on this one........we need oline, bad.

Roman529
09-25-2006, 06:06 PM
I think we need:

1. A Left Tackle
2. A Center
3. Another outside Linebacker
4. Another top quality Safety or Corner

Maybe only then should we start thinking about QB's. :rolleyes2

DonShula84
09-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Quinn will be lucky to be a 1st round pick the way he's playing.

:sidelol:

Breed
09-25-2006, 06:34 PM
:sidelol:

What's so funny about my comment? Aside from Quinn's Junior year, he hasn't even been that good. It's not like he doesn't have weapons to throw to either. Quinn has good tools, but he's only had 1 good year.

Vertical Limit
09-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Forget Quinn. It's all about Tyler Palko..

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=161509

DolfinDave
09-26-2006, 01:14 AM
yes i have seen the titans and they almost beat us

Thats the point. They didn't beat us and they clearly have more issues than we do. We also have a fairly easy schedule.

DonShula84
09-26-2006, 02:32 AM
What's so funny about my comment? Aside from Quinn's Junior year, he hasn't even been that good. It's not like he doesn't have weapons to throw to either. Quinn has good tools, but he's only had 1 good year.

Other than the Michigan game he hasnt really had a horrible game. The first quarter or so the MSU game he sucked but look at the passes he made the second half when he was bringing ND back. Guy has all the physical tools, just needs to be more consistent with his accuracy. His tools weren't good his freshman and sophmore year. Even Stovall did nothing until last season. It isnt like he's been surrounded with talent and not done anything with it.

And 1 good year is all a lot of players have, he has started a lot more games then most but how many good years did Carson Palmer have?

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-26-2006, 09:05 AM
quinn is clearly the #1 QB in the draft still.

and wow @ mikeo. wow.

Phinlivin'in703
09-26-2006, 03:47 PM
O-line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Have A Qb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DolfinDave
09-26-2006, 03:53 PM
Other than the Michigan game he hasnt really had a horrible game. The first quarter or so the MSU game he sucked but look at the passes he made the second half when he was bringing ND back. Guy has all the physical tools, just needs to be more consistent with his accuracy. His tools weren't good his freshman and sophmore year. Even Stovall did nothing until last season. It isnt like he's been surrounded with talent and not done anything with it.

And 1 good year is all a lot of players have, he has started a lot more games then most but how many good years did Carson Palmer have?

Does the fact that he hasn't done well except for his first season under Weis raise a cause for concern? They showed his stats for his first two years and compared them to the Michigan QB and the Michigan guy was far better his first two. I might be a little concerned that his success has a lot to do with Weis. I've watched every game this season and has not looked good besides the second half against MSU. He got happy feet for a while when he was getting pressured. And even when he isn't getting pressured, he has been very inaccurate. He does have all of the physical tools, but I am not completely ready to crown him the 'can't miss' number 1 pick.

Stitches
09-26-2006, 04:03 PM
O-line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Have A Qb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically we have 3 QB's, lol. But I know what you mean. It'll be O-line, LB, or DB.

DonShula84
09-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Does the fact that he hasn't done well except for his first season under Weis raise a cause for concern? They showed his stats for his first two years and compared them to the Michigan QB and the Michigan guy was far better his first two. I might be a little concerned that his success has a lot to do with Weis. I've watched every game this season and has not looked good besides the second half against MSU. He got happy feet for a while when he was getting pressured. And even when he isn't getting pressured, he has been very inaccurate. He does have all of the physical tools, but I am not completely ready to crown him the 'can't miss' number 1 pick.

I'm not arguing that he'll be the #1 pick, in fact I dont think he will. I was just saying he will go in the first round. Weis runs a pro offense, it isnt like he runs a gimickie college scheme so that is making Quinn look better than he is, like Spurrier did with the Florida QBs. Quinn will put up similar numbers to what he had last season when it's all said and done. Very few players, especially QBs, come in and are good from their freshman year on. It takes times to develop and he was on bad teams.

PhinFan0202
09-26-2006, 09:17 PM
I doubt we will get the #1 pick that honor goes to the Raiders. If we do get a shot at Brady Quinn it would be hard to pass him up. Someone might make an offer to trade up for someone like him and if they don't you have a QB for the future and something to make the starter think twice about throwing picks or fumbling the ball.

DolfinDave
09-26-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm not arguing that he'll be the #1 pick, in fact I dont think he will. I was just saying he will go in the first round. Weis runs a pro offense, it isnt like he runs a gimickie college scheme so that is making Quinn look better than he is, like Spurrier did with the Florida QBs. Quinn will put up similar numbers to what he had last season when it's all said and done. Very few players, especially QBs, come in and are good from their freshman year on. It takes times to develop and he was on bad teams.

Yeah I agree. He will still be a high pick. I was just suggesting that a guy like Henne I think it is from Michigan and possibly others will have better seasons and even better college careers. Quinn just doesn't look like the slam dunk pick everyone assumed he would be at the beginning. Which is just another stupid thing about college football. Its bad enought they rank the teams before they even play a game. Then we got to hear about who will be the heisman and the best pro players before they even play a down.

Coral Reefer
09-26-2006, 09:40 PM
yes i have seen the titans and they almost beat us

:lol:

Zing!

Coral Reefer
09-26-2006, 09:42 PM
usually i agree with mike but not on this one........we need oline, bad.

A team that needs a young QB will rarely pass up a QB prospect they strongly feel will be a franchise QB.

It all depends on how they see him.
Not that I think we'll be in position to land him anyway.