PDA

View Full Version : tampa is disperate

finintheburgh
09-25-2006, 07:37 PM
hurry before they think their season is over lets trade them dc for a desent lineman. they might be that hard up, they have nobody there with any nfl games played.if their willing i say go for it.dc may have some value left.
start jh the rest of the year and see how he does.worst case we end up finally drafting a first round qb. best case we gain alot of salary cap room, jh proves himself worthy of a top 3 pick,and we get rid of dc before he destroys this team for 3-4 years.

lets here the "hes crazy" remarks

endorphin
09-25-2006, 07:40 PM
hurry before they think their season is over lets trade them dc for a desent lineman. they might be that hard up, they have nobody there with any nfl games played.if their willing i say go for it.dc may have some value left.
start jh the rest of the year and see how he does.worst case we end up finally drafting a first round qb. best case we gain alot of salary cap room, jh proves himself worthy of a top 3 pick,and we get rid of dc before he destroys this team for 3-4 years.

SPAM

If there was a crap filter, this would have not made it through.

SkapePhin
09-25-2006, 07:42 PM
Tampa has worse linemen than we do...

PhenomenalPhin
09-25-2006, 07:43 PM
"he's crazy"

adamprez2003
09-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Tampa has worse linemen than we do...

:lol: Someone had to say it

jpcdolphan
09-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah, the Tampa Bay O-line almost literally got their quarterback killed yesterday so I can see why they would be a prized commodity for any team to trade for.

CHAMBERS8484
09-25-2006, 07:49 PM

I can understand if people want to bench daunte, because he hasn't played well, and even though I disagree, I can see where you are coming from. Trade him??????? Are you crazy?????? The man isn't healthy and hasn't played in 11 months, that's the problem, I just can't believe he all of a sudden become terrible. By the way for having such crappy QB play, being 1-2 don't seem so bad.

Coral Reefer
09-25-2006, 07:50 PM
why is Tampa "disperate"?

DUB
09-25-2006, 07:51 PM

This site is for Dolphin fans, I think your lost. :dolphins:

CHAMBERS8484
09-25-2006, 07:53 PM
And while we're at it let's trade Chambers to get Heath Evans back, and we can also trade Welker for frerrotte. Who knows, maybe ryan leaf and tim couch could still be available. People seem to forget that even though daunte isnt playing well, joey hasn't done crap for us, so lets invest our future in someone who has NEVER performed.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-25-2006, 07:55 PM
why is Tampa "disperate"?

I can't figure out if he means they are "essentially different" or they have an urgent need????