PDA

View Full Version : You will be censored!

inFINSible
09-26-2006, 08:18 AM
Since we are having a rash of personal attacks and personal observations made about each other and not about the Miami Dolphins we will now commence a program of forum cleansing.

This doesn't mean we are going to start handing out warnings and banning people right and left.

What it does mean is that any thread started ABOUT other fans on this message board will be removed.

Any personal observations ABOUT other fans on this message board will be removed.

This forum is ABOUT the Miami Dolphins, not ABOUT Miami Dolphins fans on this message board, and that is the way it will be kept.

Please, keep your comments about the team or about the post. There will be no individual explanations, you may type something and it will simply disappear which, of course, will be a complete waste of time for you.

However, if we encounter the same person repeatedly in our cleansing mission, we will start assessing points and possible banishment so, don't assume this is a get out of banned camp free card.

Thank you, for your anticipated cooperation in helping us keep this site friendly for everyone........Please, think before you post.

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2006, 08:19 AM
I never see anyone post on the sticky's, so i just wanted to post on here!!

Go DOLPHINS!!!!

NJFINSFAN1
09-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Good job Infins!

Its getting darn right silly!!!! (I was being nice!!)

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Good job Infins!

Its getting darn right silly!!!! (I was being nice!!)

No comment on my post?

NJFINSFAN1
09-26-2006, 08:24 AM
No comment on my post?

I was told I can't insult and make fun of other posters!!:lol:

PS, I saw the go Dolphins!

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2006, 08:25 AM

:sidelol: Not fair!!!

FinNation13
09-26-2006, 08:28 AM
ARe you serious? LoL. Good job

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2006, 08:29 AM

PS, I saw the go Dolphins!

I figured you would get a kick out of that!!

PhinBeck
09-26-2006, 08:37 AM
InFINS, love your user title dude. LMAO man that is hillarious!

DolphinzD
09-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Nice work!! I look forward to the results.

PhinsRock
09-26-2006, 09:46 AM
Bravo is all I can say, the boards will be a better place to post.

FinzFan
09-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! ANd if you need any help, I sit over here raising my hand. Of course I keep forgetting that the acronym for N.A.V.Y. is Never Again Volunteer Yourself

unluckyluciano
09-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Worst thread ever..........................oops.

:wink:

Good job though for real its starting to get a bit ridiculous.

CrunchTime
09-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! ANd if you need any help, I sit over here raising my hand. Of course I keep forgetting that the acronym for N.A.V.Y. is Never Again Volunteer Yourself
All of the members who want to help us out can use the Bad post report feature which is in the offending posts members avatar and looks like this.http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/09/reportbadpostol2-1.png

We thank all of the members who are allready doing that.

Roman529
09-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Does this mean we can't talk crap about Clumpy anymore? :boohoo:

:lol:

BigTallChris
09-26-2006, 03:06 PM
However, if we encounter the same person repeatedly in our cleansing mission, we will start assessing points and possible banishment so, don't assume this is a get out of banned camp free card.

This one time...at banned camp...

WharfRat
09-26-2006, 03:12 PM
Does this mean we can't talk crap about Clumpy anymore? :boohoo:

Not at all.... clumpy is fair game :wink:

:jk:

MNFINFAN
09-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Not at all.... clumpy is fair game :wink:

:jk:
Poor Clump, he is such a closet Dolphins fan!

inFINSible
09-26-2006, 06:09 PM
....and that's how it will be done.....*poof*, you're a drink.

Ohiophinphan
09-27-2006, 07:46 AM
Four plus years ago I left the Curt Fennel board because no one moderated it and the attacks had become a tremendous pain. This board is the best because it is well policed. Thank you and keep it up.

inFINSible
09-27-2006, 07:53 AM
You're the people we're doing it for and I'm sorry, we let it get out of hand. :)

DBoston80
09-27-2006, 10:52 AM
"FINS" does this mean there will be equal treatment for EVERYONE?? From a guy with 1 post to a guy with 30,000...a vip to a non vip...

If so I appluad the site for not being political and treating every member the same. If not how can we help change that?

WharfRat
09-27-2006, 11:06 AM
"FINS" does this mean there will be equal treatment for EVERYONE?? From a guy with 1 post to a guy with 30,000...a vip to a non vip...

If so I appluad the site for not being political and treating every member the same. If not how can we help change that?

Yes. A personal attack is a personal attack, no matter who it comes from.

DBoston80
09-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Yes. A personal attack is a personal attack, no matter who it comes from.

That would be refreshing..and a step in the right direction for the site.

WharfRat
09-27-2006, 11:17 AM
That would be refreshing..and a step in the right direction for the site.

Glad you approve. :D

Loyalty2Fins
09-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Can someone please hook me up with the best Fin Wallpaper out there? Thanks

WharfRat
09-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Can someone please hook me up with the best Fin Wallpaper out there? Thanks
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=38

eric-in-tx
09-27-2006, 11:43 PM
now hold on.... i think its appropriate to bash fans of the other afc east teams....

i dont want some mindless butfalo fan posting here unchallenged.

CrunchTime
09-27-2006, 11:53 PM
now hold on.... i think its appropriate to bash fans of the other afc east teams....

i dont want some mindless butfalo fan posting here unchallenged.

The rules are the same for everyone.If the smack gets out of hand we send the thread to the Depths of the Sea where everyone can trash talk all they want.:wink:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=18

so-long-Ricky
09-28-2006, 09:45 AM
The rules are the same for everyone.If the smack gets out of hand we send the thread to the Depths of the Sea where everyone can trash talk all they want.:wink:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Good.......I can even count the amount of times opposing fans have been attacked just because they are not fin fans . An equal playing field would be nice for a change.

Adam First
09-28-2006, 10:41 AM
WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH MAAAAAAAAN?! :wink:

dolphan117
09-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Good.......I can even count the amount of times opposing fans have been attacked just because they are not fin fans . An equal playing field would be nice for a change.I have had the same problem on some none Dolphins boards I hang around at. I for one always welcome fans from other teams who can provide a well thought out non-Dolphins perspective. :wink:

WharfRat
09-28-2006, 09:07 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH MAAAAAAAAN?! :wink:

We don't have that particular amendment in our constitution. :wink:

footballer
10-01-2006, 09:24 PM
sorry if i got out of control today... i will use this as my warning.

banyon
10-02-2006, 12:30 PM
I joined from a rival board just to see if the stories I heard about this :boohoo: policy was true. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148812

You guys could stand to grow a thicker skin, yeesh.

inFINSible
10-02-2006, 12:47 PM
I joined from a rival board just to see if the stories I heard about this :boohoo: policy was true. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148812

You guys could stand to grow a thicker skin, yeesh.
see if you can follow what I'm saying....this board is for discussing the Miami dolphins, it is NOT for discussing each other.....do you get that??

we have a smack forum called Depths of the Sea, you can go there and say anything you want about any fans and you won't have any problems from the staff....but in this, The Miami Dolphins forum, we expect the topic to be the Miami Dolphins and we'll keep it that way.

Take that back to Chiefsplanet and try to keep the message straight.

inFINSible
10-02-2006, 12:51 PM
jesus, nevermind, what a trainwreck that board is....:nono:

you don't even have to get past the first reply.....

If this ever came in at this site, no posts would ever be made.

that says it all....

The Rev
10-02-2006, 01:11 PM
jesus, nevermind, what a trainwreck that board is....:nono:

you don't even have to get past the first reply.....

that says it all....

Silence is golden

CrunchTime
10-02-2006, 02:33 PM
There is a post by a Chiefs fan on that MB who said he was welcomed and treated very well on FH.

I am not surprised.We treat all of our guests from rival teams that way.All that we ask is that you respect our rules.Is that too much too ask ?

For those who want to talk smack we have a special forum which is largely unmoderated except for racial or sexual slurs.

We invite observers to review the different forums we offer and you are welcome to join us.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/index.php

banyon
10-02-2006, 02:41 PM
see if you can follow what I'm saying....this board is for discussing the Miami dolphins, it is NOT for discussing each other.....do you get that??

we have a smack forum called Depths of the Sea, you can go there and say anything you want about any fans and you won't have any problems from the staff....but in this, The Miami Dolphins forum, we expect the topic to be the Miami Dolphins and we'll keep it that way.

Take that back to Chiefsplanet and try to keep the message straight.

Seems like if some says something completely absurd, they should be able to be called on it. People are just too easily offended, I guess.

inFINSible
10-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Seems like if some says something completely absurd, they should be able to be called on it. People are just too easily offended, I guess.
It creates an atmosphere that stifles people from giving an opinion for fear of ridicule.

We don't want that here. We want everyone to feel welcome and safe from harassment or embarrassment.

Is that a bad thing?

banyon
10-02-2006, 03:00 PM
It creates an atmosphere that stifles people from giving an opinion for fear of ridicule.

We don't want that here. We want everyone to feel welcome and safe from harassment or embarrassment.

Is that a bad thing?

Eh, It's your board. Make it PC if you want.

I'll keep my memberhip until the Fins play the Chiefs again and see if I get banned at that time.

Take it easy.

inFINSible
10-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Eh, It's your board. Make it PC if you want.

I'll keep my memberhip until the Fins play the Chiefs again and see if I get banned at that time.

If you talk smack or harass any of the members in this forum, you will be.

Talk all the smack you want, in The Depths of the Sea forum, it's about as far from PC as you can get in there....if you can handle it. :wink: