PDA

View Full Version : Zach is a WBM Wallpaper

HULKFish
09-28-2006, 08:01 AM
I like how this turned out, see what you think...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/09/WBM-1.jpg

(Thanks to MillerTime for the Sig on the game losing bet!)

HULKFish
09-28-2006, 04:16 PM
How come it seems like I have to ask for comments anymore?

Nappy Roots
09-28-2006, 04:42 PM
i dont like the logo, text, or the machine thing at the bottom.

like the idea though.

HULKFish
09-29-2006, 07:45 AM
WOW, thanks! Maybe I don't need opinions if I'm happy with something... I try to be original instead of just doing something easy and trendy that looks like it was done with a tutorial.

Tone_E
09-29-2006, 09:36 AM
I like it cept the orange part behind the text. The blueprints are an awesome idea, but the orange ones kill it for the wall.

Mindwarp
09-29-2006, 10:02 AM
dont like the ornage part, but I like the blueprints in the back

HULKFish
09-29-2006, 11:46 AM
all right, I'll take the orange part out...

Jt0323
09-29-2006, 02:50 PM
WOW, thanks! Maybe I don't need opinions if I'm happy with something... I try to be original instead of just doing something easy and trendy that looks like it was done with a tutorial.
i dont know why you get upset if someone criticize it...if you post it you got to realize some people might not like it and others may...cant get mad if they dont though...

Nappy Roots
09-29-2006, 05:43 PM
i dont know why you get upset if someone criticize it...if you post it you got to realize some people might not like it and others may...cant get mad if they dont though...

especially when you pleaded for comments....

icephinfan
09-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Looks tight, good job HULK!!!!!

HULKFish
10-04-2006, 01:16 PM
especially when you pleaded for comments....

I agree... If it's constructive, if not then it's just an insult. Didn't you ever hear the old saying, if you can't say something nice, SHHH say nothing.

You didn't offer anything you just took a shot.

Nappy Roots
10-04-2006, 02:38 PM
I agree... If it's constructive, if not then it's just an insult. Didn't you ever hear the old saying, if you can't say something nice, SHHH say nothing.

You didn't offer anything you just took a shot.

so basically your posting it hear and pleading for comments and every to say. WOW Hulk! great job! best ever!

whats the point of that? you said "see what you think" and then wanted comments...i said what i thought.

HULKFish
10-05-2006, 01:09 PM
so basically your posting it hear and pleading for comments and every to say. WOW Hulk! great job! best ever!

whats the point of that? you said "see what you think" and then wanted comments...i said what i thought.

NOT True at all... Evidentally you missed the whole point of the post you quoted...

I SAID you should AT LEAST have something to offer besides negativety, not you should come here to kiss my butt...

Nappy Roots
10-05-2006, 01:42 PM
NOT True at all... Evidentally you missed the whole point of the post you quoted...

I SAID you should AT LEAST have something to offer besides negativety, not you should come here to kiss my butt...

i did. i said i liked the idea? but maybe you missed that part.