PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown vs Raw Demo

dQbell
09-28-2006, 04:53 PM
It's up, and it's a lot of fun. Let's you play with Triple H and Kane. Lots to learn but looking good. Here's a pic I took of some action...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

finsrule84
09-28-2006, 05:02 PM
how big is the demo?

Phin-o-rama
09-28-2006, 05:07 PM
just over 1gb i think

The Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 videogame legends roster has been made official. The legends include: Bam Bam Bigelow, Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Shane McMahon, Cactus Jack, Jim Neidhart, Steve Austin, Dude Love, Mankind, Tazz, Dusty Rhodes, Mr. Perfect, Eddie Guerrero and The Rock.

Phinlivin'in703
09-28-2006, 05:11 PM
just over 1gb i think

The Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 videogame legends roster has been made official. The legends include: Bam Bam Bigelow, Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Shane McMahon, Cactus Jack, Jim Neidhart, Steve Austin, Dude Love, Mankind, Tazz, Dusty Rhodes, Mr. Perfect, Eddie Guerrero and The Rock.

wtf?

mor911
09-28-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm downloading as we speak :D How is it DQ?

Blade
09-28-2006, 06:31 PM
yea i wouldnt claim shane mcmahon a legend. but when ur dad owns the company, you can do whatever you want.

Ray Finkle
09-28-2006, 06:37 PM
just over 1gb i think

AWESOME LIST OF LEGENDS, even with Shane-O-Mac. I just wish they had Mick Foley in the game instead of all 3 of his personalities and used the spots for different legends. This list sure as hell beats past lists and I;m glad the WWE didn't include an Undertaker and original Kane legend.

Is it just me or would anyone else love to see the WWE make a Legends game with about 60 legends? How sweet would that be?

It's just too bad the WWE won't include the Macho Man or Ultimate Warrior.

Phin-o-rama
09-28-2006, 08:37 PM
wow...the graphics are sick!

arsenal
09-28-2006, 08:37 PM
wow that picture looks sick

Phin-o-rama
09-28-2006, 08:41 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/09/Untitled20-1.jpg

Phin-o-rama
09-28-2006, 09:13 PM
hmmm....i never thought i would buy another wrestling game. this is insane.....one bad thing the announcers kind of annoyed me, so i grappled drug kane over to their table and ripped an electrical cord out of the tv and started choking him with it....

the entrances are phenomenal, i can only imagine the fun this would be on xbox live with a royal rumble match .....and hulk hogan is my dog so since he's in it...macho man and ultimate warrior would be awesome tho :( or how about the bushwackers!

like2god
09-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Is it just me or would anyone else love to see the WWE make a Legends game with about 60 legends? How sweet would that be?

I would definitely buy that. I hate always having to create legends like Macho Man and the Ultimate Warrior.

Majpain
09-28-2006, 11:45 PM
Can you create a superstar in Smackdown vs Raw?

icephinfan
09-29-2006, 02:47 AM
I would definitely buy that. I hate always having to create legends like Macho Man and the Ultimate Warrior.

Warrior is the best!!!!

Dolfan984
09-29-2006, 03:19 AM
AWESOME LIST OF LEGENDS, even with Shane-O-Mac. I just wish they had Mick Foley in the game instead of all 3 of his personalities and used the spots for different legends. This list sure as hell beats past lists and I;m glad the WWE didn't include an Undertaker and original Kane legend.

Hell yeah! Those graphics looks sweet though. What about Andre The Giant?

Blade
09-29-2006, 07:38 AM
It has been like 4 years since i last bought a wrestling game. this game looks sweet. i will have to buy this one when it comes out.

I would love to see the Bushwackers and Legion of Doom in the game. that would be awesome.

arsenal
09-29-2006, 08:13 AM
why could i not find it in the demos section, i wanted to DL it desperately but couldn't find it, i was drunk last night though while looking so maybe that was the problems

dQbell
09-29-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm downloading as we speak :D How is it DQ?

I'm sure you've played it by now, but I really like it. My only gripe right now is how long a wrestler will lay there after being hit. The stamina seems to be off. Just by running your guys gets all winded? And then sometimes he's not winded after having a pretty severe move put on him.

Other than that, so far I really like it.

Ray Finkle
09-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Hell yeah! Those graphics looks sweet though. What about Andre The Giant?

Ah Andre has been in previous games before, and really in my opinion he's pretty boring to play as. His moveset is limited and doesn't have a real finisher. The Warrior or Macho Man have never made a WWE Smackdown game, or WWE/F game since Sega/Super Nintendo.

Ray Finkle
09-29-2006, 11:09 PM
It has been like 4 years since i last bought a wrestling game. this game looks sweet. i will have to buy this one when it comes out.

I would love to see the Bushwackers and Legion of Doom in the game. that would be awesome.

I highly recommend the Smackdown games. They're really good games and almost as good as WWF No Mercy for N64.

The Legion of Doom have been in previous Smackdown games.

Ray Finkle
09-29-2006, 11:10 PM
I'm sure you've played it by now, but I really like it. My only gripe right now is how long a wrestler will lay there after being hit. The stamina seems to be off. Just by running your guys gets all winded? And then sometimes he's not winded after having a pretty severe move put on him.

Other than that, so far I really like it.

I know in the last game you could turn off the stamina button, which I did. It's annoying that after a big move you'd have your stamina run low. I know it adds some realism in the game but I found it more enjoyable to just turn it off. Hopefully you can do it with the new game too.

dQbell
09-29-2006, 11:17 PM
I know in the last game you could turn off the stamina button, which I did. It's annoying that after a big move you'd have your stamina run low. I know it adds some realism in the game but I found it more enjoyable to just turn it off. Hopefully you can do it with the new game too.

Yeah, I think if the option is there to turn it of, I will. It's just not matching up properly. Sure, a guy should be winded for doing a move, but it really slows down momentum.

Ray Finkle
09-30-2006, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I think if the option is there to turn it of, I will. It's just not matching up properly. Sure, a guy should be winded for doing a move, but it really slows down momentum.

Yeah I totally agree. That's why I shut it off in last year's game. The pacing was way off and the computer never seemed to get winded.

Dol-Fan Dupree
09-30-2006, 03:18 AM
Yeah I totally agree. That's why I shut it off in last year's game. The pacing was way off and the computer never seemed to get winded.

I always liked it due to the fact it takes a really easy game and makes it a little challenging.